NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Multicharts trading cryptocurrency

Discussion in Cryptocurrency

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one RandyT with 2 posts (0 thanks)
    2. looks_two GammaHammer with 2 posts (1 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Lonhro with 2 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 andby with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    1. trending_up 9,149 views
    2. thumb_up 2 thanks given
    3. group 11 followers
    1. forum 10 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments

Search this Thread

Multicharts trading cryptocurrency

RandyT
Evergreen, CO

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

andby View Post
did you ask their support? how fast do they answer, and what was the answer ... plus, if you filter in that PM platoform, they only have 8 feature requests for release version 15, which is way too low for a major release, questioning the development effort that's still being put into the software.

Yes, I have had conversations with support. They seem to be completely unaware that the supported exchanges are not directly accessible by US citizens.

I collaborate with several other MC users. We've found a number of bugs over the last year or so. Problems with OTC data. Issues with portfolio file corruption and workspace corruption. To name a few. These things don't seem to get fixed so I would also question amount of development that is currently happening.

Given support for Binance is already there, I would not expect there to be much development effort needed to add support for Binance.US.

Anyway, my post was intended to find others that are interested in support of a legally accessible US crypto exchange. If any of you are out there, would appreciate an upvote here to bring attention to the need.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
What broker to use for trading palladium futures
Commodities
About a successful futures trader who didnĀ“t know anyth …
Psychology and Money Management
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
How to apply profiles
Traders Hideout

Last Updated on August 14, 2022

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts