NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Optimus Futures trading broker review

Discussion in Brokers

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one mattz with 213 posts (303 thanks)
    2. looks_two Big Mike with 20 posts (27 thanks)
    3. looks_3 lancelottrader with 18 posts (66 thanks)
    4. looks_4 paulg with 14 posts (2 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one lancelottrader with 3.7 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Daytrader999 with 2.2 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 mattz with 1.4 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Big Mike with 1.4 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 306,272 views
    2. thumb_up 983 thanks given
    3. group 162 followers
    1. forum 668 posts
    2. attach_file 14 attachments

Search this Thread

Optimus Futures trading broker review

mattz   is a Vendor

Thanks Given: 2,441
Thanks Received: 3,791

omaha786 View Post
Hi, Matt, according to SC, the OCO bracket is managed on the client side (SC) if the order is placed through SC chartDOM. What if the order is placed through R-Trader, is the bracket managed by R-Trader (client) or Rithmic server? Thanks,

Hello Omaha,

On RTrader the OCO orders will sit on the Rithmic servers and not on your computer.

Trading futures and options involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. You may lose more than your initial investment. All posts are opinions and do not claim to be facts. Please conduct your own due diligence. Use only Risk capital when trading Futures.
1 800 771 6748 local 561 367 8686 email [email protected]
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Spoo-nalysis ES e-mini futures S&P 500
33 thanks
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
28 thanks
Bigger Wins or Fewer Losses?
23 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
23 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
21 thanks
Salsem Elliott Waves
Italy

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks Received: 2

hello matt
I wanted to know about futures commissions: es, mini dow, Eurex,,,
you have an IM service ?....
for customers like me who do not speak English.
I live in Italy and chat to me important to contact broker.
Matt, can I have your e-mail address?

))

mattz   is a Vendor

Salsem Elliott Waves View Post
hello matt
I wanted to know about futures commissions: es, mini dow, Eurex,,,
you have an IM service ?....
for customers like me who do not speak English.
I live in Italy and chat to me important to contact broker.
Matt, can I have your e-mail address?

))

I will drop you an PM. In addition to obvious (English), our office has staff that speaks Fluent Spanish, French, Portuguese,Hebrew,Arabic and conversational Italian(not fluent). We'll see if we can talk LOL

Trading futures and options involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. You may lose more than your initial investment. All posts are opinions and do not claim to be facts. Please conduct your own due diligence. Use only Risk capital when trading Futures.
Yasha
San Francisco

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 2

Hello Matt,

After reading some of the positive reviews, I'd like to get some info from you about commission and new account. I can't PM you yet. If you can PM me or give me your email address, that would be appreciated.

Thanks.

mattz   is a Vendor

Yasha View Post
Hello Matt,

After reading some of the positive reviews, I'd like to get some info from you about commission and new account. I can't PM you yet. If you can PM me or give me your email address, that would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I PM'd you with my email.

gracepips
Northern Ireland, UK

Thanks Given: 76
Thanks Received: 43

A few weeks ago I was on the search for a Futures broker as I was coming from a Forex (MB Trading) background. Through futures.io (formerly BMT)'s helpful members and a lot of research I eventually decided onOptimus Trading Group. Main reason, simple, I was getting a good deal but more importantly for me was the personal customer service and the level of care shown by Matt.

From Jennifer on the accounts desk, Matt the owner and now Zack a new Optimus team member who deals with all things software related, the move to Optimus has been flawless.
As a free gift I received Easy
- [COLOR=black]Optimus YouTube channelTrader as money management software. It allows you to match your % risk to the correct lot size and place your trades directly on your chart. Basically it replaces the NT chart trader with much more functionality. I paid $600 for similar software when I was using Metatrader that was not anywhere close to the sophistication of Easy Trader. Zack from Optimus guided me through the Easy Trader installation using Skype screen sharing and it was all complete in 5-10 minutes Probably the best place to get a feel for Easy Trader is the video guides on the
In another sense I'm not surprised at this at all, as Matt has from my first email exhibited nothing but integrity and a desire to make the [/COLOR]futures trading environment one where I can learn and grow in a safe controlled fashion. Optimus in my honest opinion has their customers’ best interests at heart.

ejtrader 
Portland, OR

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Sierra Chart
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 327
Thanks Received: 180

Just wanted to post a really postitive experience about Matt/Optimus Group. Matt is very professional/technical who could understand my needs and went beyond - what I could have expected him to do.

Really a nice experience so far about Matt and Optimus!!

Thanks.

Sad Planet 
Mossel Bay-South Africa

Platform: Sierra - MetaTrader 5
Broker: ActivTrades - Amp/Rithmic
Trading: Futures and FX
Thanks Given: 18
Thanks Received: 38

Hi Matt,

Why, on your website, when you click Resources > Trading Tools > Margin Info, does it not give you any info but just open another browser?
Do you have any info on with-drawls and deposits.

I suppose I should have asked Jennifer these questions when replying to her email.

Thanks.

mattz   is a Vendor

Sad Planet View Post
Hi Matt,

Why, on your website, when you click Resources > Trading Tools > Margin Info, does it not give you any info but just open another browser?
Do you have any info on with-drawls and deposits.

I suppose I should have asked Jennifer these questions when replying to her email.

Thanks.

I appreciate that you have brought it to my attention. This must be an internal page issue.
We have changed hosts a number of times due to the increasing traffic to our site, and sometimes the file gets corrupted in the transfer. This wknd I will take a look and fix...Thanks again.

PS. In general, you can always drop me an email or PM me about these kind of issues because I don't want to turn futures.io (formerly BMT) into my customer service portal.

Thanked by:

Sad Planet 
Mossel Bay-South Africa

Platform: Sierra - MetaTrader 5
Broker: ActivTrades - Amp/Rithmic
Trading: Futures and FX
Thanks Given: 18
Thanks Received: 38

mattz View Post
I appreciate that you have brought it to my attention. This must be an internal page issue.
We have changed hosts a number of times due to the increasing traffic to our site, and sometimes the file gets corrupted in the transfer. This wknd I will take a look and fix...Thanks again.

PS. In general, you can always drop me an email or PM me about these kind of issues because I don't want to turn futures.io (formerly BMT) into my customer service portal.

Thanks for the reply.
I'll send my questions to Jennifer when replying to her email. Also your "Contract Specifications" don't work very well, it only gives you currencies.
Lastly, why would I choose Optimus over Mirus. Those are the two that I've narrowed my choices down to.
Thanks.

Last Updated on February 22, 2022

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts