NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

LeeLoo by Natural Trading (anybody used them before?)

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one TickSanity with 13 posts (26 thanks)
    2. looks_two Billicare with 11 posts (6 thanks)
    3. looks_3 nguyen74 with 9 posts (3 thanks)
    4. looks_4 dyst with 5 posts (3 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Magneto with 7 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Daytrader999 with 2.3 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 TickSanity with 2 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Billicare with 0.5 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 64,903 views
    2. thumb_up 101 thanks given
    3. group 47 followers
    1. forum 77 posts
    2. attach_file 2 attachments

Search this Thread

LeeLoo by Natural Trading (anybody used them before?)

cdnftrstdr   is a Vendor

Thanks Given: 86
Thanks Received: 178

As well if anyones interested, there's a LeeLoo Facebook group. I'm not 100% sure its an official one. There's some pictures though of people posting withdraws (not many) and certifications of completion. The admin posts discount codes, and they seem to be actual discount codes, not referral codes (originally thought it was just someone trying to get referral fees).

The group is primarily in Spanish, and since their site also is in both english/spanish I'm wondering if that's maybe more their target? 100% confused at this point.

FB: https://www.facebook.com/groups/523177615145591/about

Also did some searching on YouTube for any reviews. Here's one trading channel that passed, was a little surprised that you have to show them (trader has to show LeeLoo) that you passed with screen shots etc. I agree that's also weird, but it is clear on their site. None the less, his video is from June, said he'd do a follow up video to see if he can do a withdraw once the 30 trading days is met:

Follow up video, says he got paid (last 2 mins of the video):

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Diary of a simple price action trader
26 thanks
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
23 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
20 thanks
My NQ Trading Journal
19 thanks
HumbleTraders next chapter
9 thanks
 samgander 
Panama City Panama

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja Trader
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 6

Hi, I started their evaluation last week, once I get to the end of the evaluation I will go for the investor account and keep people updated on LeeLoo support etc.. Up to now all is going well, no complaints.

Thanked by:
 stratblues 
Honolulu Hawaii United States

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader, Tradestation, MultiCharts
Trading: ZB,ES
Thanks Given: 5
Thanks Received: 6

I have live funded account now, mostly trade 1-2 contracts in NQ with a $500 - $750 per Day Goal, usually no mare than 3 trades in a day, frequently only 1 . Sometimes I trade 2 contracts, and I can trade up to 8...

I have qualified twice (one i had a drawdown, had to reset) for a Leeloo funded acct. (50k 8 Contracts) and I know another trader who has as well. I have not made enough to qualify for withdrawals, as IMO the goal with any funded account is to not strip it of cash until you get a ahead at 2-3 the qualification amount to allow for drawdowns and taking larger risk for larger wins.. if that makes sense.

I believe Leeloo has the least amount of "Booby Traps" to disqualify you, compared to the others and the lowest reset fee, only $75. I had a combine with Earn2Trade and accidentally unknowing traded an extra contract, when a back to back trade occurred. Leeloo would have rejected the order, instead Earn2Trade disqualified my whole account and I was close to my profit goal. That's when I started researching all of the funded account providers.

I did research Leeloo, and yes their site and videos are "different" but I am comfortable with them being legit...

Another observation... companies that offer funded accounts make money from monthly fees and reset fees, and then of course the trades that make profits they get 20%... I surmise that the large # of traders that fail and pay for resets, offset their costs and allow for a profit.

Cheers

Magneto 
st amant + LA/USA

Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: ES, MES, CL
Thanks Given: 5
Thanks Received: 11

I passed the evaluation 2 weeks ago I'm about to have enough capital in my performance account to eliminate my Rising Trailing Max Drawdown; I will inform in this threat if I'm available to withdraw capital; I'm very conservador trader so let's see.

dyoung 
Boston, MA

Experience: None
Thanks Given: 9
Thanks Received: 13

Magneto View Post
I passed the evaluation 2 weeks ago I'm about to have enough capital in my performance account to eliminate my Rising Trailing Max Drawdown; I will inform in this threat if I'm available to withdraw capital; I'm very conservador trader so let's see.

Mangeto, any update?

Thanked by:
 rickr 
Waynesville, NC USA

Platform: NT8 & Jigsaw
Broker: NT Clearing
Trading: NQ, ES
Thanks Given: 4,120
Thanks Received: 73

Is this thread dead ? Anyone getting paid ? At year end do you get 1099 or K-1 ?

Thx, Rick

rickr
Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote

Phoenixoboros 
Paris France

Platform: Sierra Chart,TradeStation
Broker: Advantage Futures
Trading: CME Futures & US Treasury Bonds Futures (week) and Bitcoin (week-end)
Thanks Given: 95
Thanks Received: 65

Anyone passed the Leeloo Express challenge? If so did you have to pay a monthly fee aside from data plan once you had the performance account?

Phoenixoboros 
Paris France

Platform: Sierra Chart,TradeStation
Broker: Advantage Futures
Trading: CME Futures & US Treasury Bonds Futures (week) and Bitcoin (week-end)
Thanks Given: 95
Thanks Received: 65

Phoenixoboros View Post
Anyone passed the Leeloo Express challenge? If so did you have to pay a monthly fee aside from data plan once you had the performance account?

$80 fee every month per account.
Or you can pay a lifetime $250 fee per account.

Last Updated on April 2, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts