NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

LeeLoo by Natural Trading (anybody used them before?)

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one TickSanity with 13 posts (26 thanks)
    2. looks_two Billicare with 11 posts (6 thanks)
    3. looks_3 nguyen74 with 9 posts (3 thanks)
    4. looks_4 dyst with 5 posts (3 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Magneto with 7 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Daytrader999 with 2.3 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 TickSanity with 2 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Billicare with 0.5 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 64,510 views
    2. thumb_up 101 thanks given
    3. group 47 followers
    1. forum 77 posts
    2. attach_file 2 attachments

Search this Thread

LeeLoo by Natural Trading (anybody used them before?)

nguyen74 
Baton Rouge, LA - USA

Experience: None
Platform: NinjaTrader, RTrader
Trading: Emini ES, Crude CL
Thanks Given: 24
Thanks Received: 67

So only a couple of members here were funded by Leeloo? I completed the Leeloo Express in 10 tradings days so I should be expecting to be refunded and funded pretty soon with Leeloo too.

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
Build trailing stop for micro index(s)
Psychology and Money Management
NexusFi Journal Challenge - April 2024
Feedback and Announcements
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators

Daytrader999 
Ilsede, Germany
Site Moderator

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader 8
Broker: Rithmic / CQG / Ninja Trader Brokerage
Trading: NQ
Thanks Given: 2,067
Thanks Received: 2,316

nguyen74 View Post
So only a couple of members here were funded by Leeloo? I completed the Leeloo Express in 10 tradings days so I should be expecting to be refunded and funded pretty soon with Leeloo too.

I completd a Leeloo Express 10 days evaluation as well, and I got my refund and my funded account set up within one day.

They have been very quick and responsive, so nothing to complain about so far...

"If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much." - Jim Rohn
Thanked by:
 nguyen74 
Baton Rouge, LA - USA

Daytrader999 View Post
I completd a Leeloo Express 10 days evaluation as well, and I got my refund and my funded account set up within one day.

They have been very quick and responsive, so nothing to complain about so far...

@Daytrader999 Thank you for reply! Yeah, support has been great even with the holiday weekend.

Any suggestion regarding the two performance account options?

Daytrader999 
Ilsede, Germany
Site Moderator

nguyen74 View Post
Thank you for reply! Yeah, support has been great even with the holiday weekend.

Any suggestion regarding the two performance account options?

Well, I've chosen the Investor Account, because I want to build up the account more slowly and prefer to trade with the same lot size and risk parameters instead of having to watch a very small $625 loss limit while trading only one contract or micros in the first place...

"If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much." - Jim Rohn
 nguyen74 
Baton Rouge, LA - USA

Daytrader999 View Post
Well, I've chosen the Investor Account, because I want to build up the account more slowly and prefer to trade with the same lot size and risk parameters instead of having to watch a very small $625 loss limit while trading only one contract or micros in the first place...

Thanks, I was thinking about The Accelerator with the static drawdown because I want to keep runners without it counting against if I give back some profit because of the intraday trailing drawdown from the highest unrealized profit but max contract allowed is dependent on your account balance. I guess it drawdown won't matter if you're consistent and above the threshold where there is no longer a trailing drawdown.

How long have you been in the funded account and have you made any withdrawals?

Daytrader999 
Ilsede, Germany
Site Moderator

nguyen74 View Post
Thanks, I was thinking about The Accelerator with the static drawdown because I want to keep runners without it counting against if I give back some profit because of the intraday trailing drawdown from the highest unrealized profit but max contract allowed is dependent on your account balance. I guess it drawdown won't matter if you're consistent and above the threshold where there is no longer a trailing drawdown.

How long have you been in the funded account and have you made any withdrawals?

Ok, that's a good attempt as well, and it surely depends on your trading style.

I'm ok with the $3k trailing drawdown since I don't even get near to it.

I'm trading my funded account for 3 days now and I'm up $1k.

So, of course I haven't made any withdrawals yet, I'm trading 3-4 lots NQ on a daily basis aiming at 6.5 to 15 points with only one trade, and my goal is to build up at least $5k before I increase my lot size to 6 or higher.

Thanked by:
 markus3500 
Cleveland OH

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NINJATRADER 7
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 32
Thanks Received: 15

Daytrader999 View Post
Ok, that's a good attempt as well, and it surely depends on your trading style.

I'm ok with the $3k trailing drawdown since I don't even get near to it.

I'm trading my funded account for 3 days now and I'm up $1k.

So, of course I haven't made any withdrawals yet, I'm trading 3-4 lots NQ on a daily basis aiming at 6.5 to 15 points with only one trade, and my goal is to build up at least $5k before I increase my lot size to 6 or higher.

Was wondering how your progress is going with Leeloo? Also have you been able to withdraw any money?

Daytrader999 
Ilsede, Germany
Site Moderator

markus3500 View Post
Was wondering how your progress is going with Leeloo? Also have you been able to withdraw any money?

Well, thanks for asking.

I managed to get around $2.5k in nine trading days for my funded account, until I messed it all up on day 10 by hitting my max. trailing drawdown.

So what I still have to learn is to stick to a rock solid risk and money management.

And to be realistic, even with a '$100k funded account', regardless which vendor / prop firm you choose, you're eventually only trading a $3K account until you build a lot more equity to justify a bigger lot size than let's say 2-4 contracts, depending on the instrument...so bottom line this equals to a more smaller private brokerage account.

The only difference is that it's not your money if you loose that account due to a violation of their rules...

So, will I try it again? I certainly will...

jalley 
La Grange, CA USA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninjatrader, MetaTrader
Broker: NinjaTrader Brokerage
Trading: MES, MNQ, M2K, MYM
Thanks Given: 14
Thanks Received: 7

If anyone has successfully withdrawn from their Leeloo account, please post as I'm considering them but want to be sure it's legit. I wonder if you can have more than one funded account? One income based and one investor account. That way you could withdraw more from the income account while the investor account builds up doing copy trading....

cdnftrstdr   is a Vendor

Thanks Given: 86
Thanks Received: 178

Following also, be nice to read something about someone getting a withdraw.

I signed up for the $74 LeeLoo Express yesterday (trade 10 days and only 10 days, $100K, 12 contracts, $6K profit goal or you fail). I saw some positive talk about them in the TopStep facebook group (discussion about the various online prop firms), and even though their site is pretty ghetto, for $74 so be it.

Honestly if I had searched on here and read this thread first I might not have bothered.

Their YouTube channel isn't just bad, it makes zero sense and is just weird.
No phone number or real transparent info about the company.
Natural Trading/LeeLoo owned by Jody Dahl as others have mentioned. Her LinkedIn doesn't mention LeeLoo or Natural trading at all. You go to Ntrading.io which she lists and it hasn't been really active in 2 years, few links to LeeLoo at the top. As well being a rancher & trader seems like an odd combo?

Nothing comes off as reputable. I will give them some positives - they had my rithmic log in to me pretty quick, and their faqs seem fairly extensive. I'll just play out my $74. If I pass, great, supposedly they refund the fee so that'll be step 1 to see if that happens. If I bust, my time with LeeLoo will be over, just too sketch. Rather pay the extra and give Topstep or Earn2Trade another go.

Since they don't guarantee funding, I honestly feel like their business could just be let people sign up for trials, pay their fees, the failure rate is pretty high (I'm guessing based on what Ive read of all the prop firms), or at least people take a few resets, and then if someone might actually do well, don't offer them funding? Or maybe they do fund them, since like other prop firms they get a cut (80/20 for example), so maybe while they aren't exactly running a super slick TST level site, shes like screw it, let other people trade and make us money, if they bust we got what we could out of them. That'd be my best guess.

However it shakes out, I'll report back in the 10 days assuming I pass if I get my $74 back to start, and then how the funded account goes.

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Last Updated on April 2, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts