NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

LeeLoo by Natural Trading (anybody used them before?)

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one TickSanity with 13 posts (26 thanks)
    2. looks_two Billicare with 11 posts (6 thanks)
    3. looks_3 nguyen74 with 9 posts (3 thanks)
    4. looks_4 dyst with 5 posts (3 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Magneto with 7 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Daytrader999 with 2.3 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 TickSanity with 2 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Billicare with 0.5 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 64,475 views
    2. thumb_up 101 thanks given
    3. group 47 followers
    1. forum 77 posts
    2. attach_file 2 attachments

Search this Thread

LeeLoo by Natural Trading (anybody used them before?)

TickSanity 
Austin Texas

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader, ThinkorSwim
Trading: ES, NQ, CL, YM
Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 32

phantomtrader View Post
Ms. Dahl, it's not a hunch.

lol. stay angry, Phantom. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
39 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
Battlestations: Show us your trading desks!
26 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
 TickSanity 
Austin Texas

phantomtrader View Post

And I'm not getting into a pissing contest with you. Let Big Mike or the moderator decide what to do about this.

Appreciated

skfutures 
North vancouver

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninjatrader, Firetip
Trading: ES YM
Thanks Given: 108
Thanks Received: 42

Well, my initial post was to find out if any fio members who have tried and passed the evaluation from the leeloo.
To be honest I don't think it helps anyone by saying negative comments with speculation about a company we don't know about. I rather have constructive thread with facts. Thanks.

Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
 TickSanity 
Austin Texas

skfutures View Post
Well, my initial post was to find out if any fio members who have tried and passed the evaluation from the leeloo.
To be honest I don't think it helps anyone by saying negative comments with speculation about a company we don't know about. I rather have constructive thread with facts. Thanks.

A small group beta tested it to work out any kinks. And now that they only recently opened it up to the public its my impression that only a few people have passed. And I only know one of them personally. They never marketed it as it was originally intended for just their trade room clients. So the website was never developed after the room disbanded due to the lead trader sabbatical. For those wary.. Topstep is the sure thing and established. Go with Topstep. I feel pretty confident Leeloo will be known as a nice option for folks within a few months from now.. but yeah.. surely they have less than 100 subscribers currently? I personally need to reach $6000 and am currently at $3000 to get funded. And been travelling this spring. But as I have said.. I'll report back on the process and post some withdraws HOPEFULLY by mid June

dyst 
Singapore

Platform: NinjaTrader, Sierra, MT4
Trading: ES, CL, NG, XAUUSD, USDJPY
Thanks Given: 75
Thanks Received: 91

Just to check - max trailing drawdown means it counts like TST or OneuP? (EOD peak balance or intraday peak?). And all the best bro, hope you make it and report back here to tell us of your adventures

TickSanity View Post
A small group beta tested it to work out any kinks. And now that they only recently opened it up to the public its my impression that only a few people have passed. And I only know one of them personally. They never marketed it as it was originally intended for just their trade room clients. So the website was never developed after the room disbanded due to the lead trader sabbatical. For those wary.. Topstep is the sure thing and established. Go with Topstep. I feel pretty confident Leeloo will be known as a nice option for folks within a few months from now.. but yeah.. surely they have less than 100 subscribers currently? I personally need to reach $6000 and am currently at $3000 to get funded. And been travelling this spring. But as I have said.. I'll report back on the process and post some withdraws HOPEFULLY by mid June

Numbers work... Magic lies in the numbers
 TickSanity 
Austin Texas

dyst View Post
Just to check - max trailing drawdown means it counts like TST or OneuP? (EOD peak balance or intraday peak?). And all the best bro, hope you make it and report back here to tell us of your adventures

Will do. Currently complaining to Leeloo about this "dynamic unrealized high" counting against drawdown. Doesnt make sense, especially since Leeloo allows holding positions long term for swing trades. In which case.. often you have a trade go well into profit only to retrace considerably. This is one of the great things about additional companies coming on the scene and competing with Topstep.. as more options and lowering prices. Leeloo only one I know allowing holding positions. But unless that drawdown thing is fixed .. its a problem IMO. I dont think TOpstep does their drawdown based on unrealized profit.. so I see no reason why Leeloo cant operate the same way since they also use Rithmic. 4-5 of us have been in dialogue with Leeloo with this issue..so my guess is it will change/ get clarified.

Maybe I'm not understanding it.. but if my trade goes up $2000 an my max daily drawdown is -$1500... and my trade comes back to B.E. and I close it.. then I defaulted? Because I dropped more than $1500? That doesnt seem right to me.. because an unrealized $2000 doesnt pay my bills either. So yes.. I'll report back on this issue as well.

Also.. there has been another clarification... Leeloo is currently offering a trial that counts toward qualifying. You have to trade a minimum of 10 days to qualify.. its actually Rithmic that provides these days for free. And the days Rithmic provides ARE consecutive... so in order to get 10 trading days.. u are actually getting 14 free days (includes weekend). But as of now (a promotion of sorts).. you can sign up and do a free trial and actually qualify without paying. If your 14 days (10 trading days) end and you havent reached your goal.. you can still roll whatever profit you are up into a paid subscription and start a 30 day paid subscription.

Thanked by:
 TickSanity 
Austin Texas

dyst View Post

Can anyone confirm this?.. i heard that Topstep does NOT incorporate drawdown from an unrealized profit .. however OneUp DOES.. in the same way it seems Leeloo is operating. In which case.. Leeloo needs to have theirs like Topstep IMO.

Its been a while since I used Topstep and I cant remember.. however it seemed it only was based on closed trades.

RDK91 
Antwerp

TickSanity View Post
Can anyone confirm this?.. i heard that Topstep does NOT incorporate drawdown from an unrealized profit .. however OneUp DOES.. in the same way it seems Leeloo is operating. In which case.. Leeloo needs to have theirs like Topstep IMO.

Its been a while since I used Topstep and I cant remember.. however it seemed it only was based on closed trades.

OneUp has a open balance trailing draw down and TST has an end of day balance trailing draw down.
From what i have read Leeloo also has a open balance trailing draw down.

TickSanity 
Austin Texas

RDK91 View Post
OneUp has a open balance trailing draw down and TST has an end of day balance trailing draw down.
From what i have read Leeloo also has a open balance trailing draw down.

Thank you. I wrote Leeloo and they said they are working with Rithmic to match how Topstep operates their drawdown, versus OneUp. I told them it makes no sense if Leeloo is offering long term trading- to utilize an open balance trailing.

Thanked by:
 skfutures 
North vancouver

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninjatrader, Firetip
Trading: ES YM
Thanks Given: 108
Thanks Received: 42

TickSanity View Post
Thank you. I wrote Leeloo and they said they are working with Rithmic to match how Topstep operates their drawdown, versus OneUp. I told them it makes no sense if Leeloo is offering long term trading- to utilize an open balance trailing.

I thought you are doing the evaluation already. Didn't you say you ware up 3k and still need to make 3k more?

Anyway, if you are in the evaluation you should know how it works. As far as my free evaluation experience goes, they use
Rithmics risk parameter just like TST. LeeLoo uses negative unrealized/open pnl and positive closed pnl for minimal account balance. As long as you don't hit daily unrealized/open max drawdown or minimal account balance you are okay.
Positive open pnl does not increase minimal account balance until it is closed or 4:45EST which ever comes first.

Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Last Updated on April 2, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts