NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

LeeLoo by Natural Trading (anybody used them before?)

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one TickSanity with 13 posts (26 thanks)
    2. looks_two Billicare with 11 posts (6 thanks)
    3. looks_3 nguyen74 with 9 posts (3 thanks)
    4. looks_4 dyst with 5 posts (3 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Magneto with 7 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Daytrader999 with 2.3 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 TickSanity with 2 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Billicare with 0.5 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 64,510 views
    2. thumb_up 101 thanks given
    3. group 47 followers
    1. forum 77 posts
    2. attach_file 2 attachments

LeeLoo by Natural Trading (anybody used them before?)

skfutures 
North vancouver

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninjatrader, Firetip
Trading: ES YM
Thanks Given: 108
Thanks Received: 42

I was wondering if any fio members tried LeeLoo funding program.
@TickSanity mentioned about them in this forum and I haven't heard anything else.
I am just curious if anyone made it through the program and got funded.

Started this thread

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
NexusFi Journal Challenge - April 2024
Feedback and Announcements

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
38 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
27 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
18 thanks
The Program
18 thanks

barabas 
Chicago IL USA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Tradestation
Broker: Tradestation
Trading: ES,NQ, CL
Thanks Given: 105
Thanks Received: 173

Never heard of it went to the home page and thought i was watching a trailer for comedy movie

Thanked by:

matthew28 
United Kingdom

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Bookmap
Broker: Stage 5, Rithmic
Trading: US Equity Index Futures
Thanks Given: 3,500
Thanks Received: 2,532

Looking at TickSanity's posts - only four posts, across two consecutive days on the OneUp thread, all talking about how great Leeloo is??

I'll go with RDK91 on this one until proven otherwise.

RDK91 View Post
Actually i have not included Leeloo in to the consideration since there is little to no information about them to be found online and their website looks really shitty with no information about the challenge and stuff like that.

( quote from his journal thread: )

You do not win as a trader, you just get to play again the next day. If that game doesn’t appeal to you then you should not trade. Gary Norden
Thanked by:

TickSanity 
Austin Texas

Platform: NinjaTrader, ThinkorSwim
Trading: ES, NQ, CL, YM
Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 32

skfutures View Post
I was wondering if any fio members tried LeeLoo funding program.
@TickSanity mentioned about them in this forum and I haven't heard anything else.
I am just curious if anyone made it through the program and got funded.

Those of us who are subscribers had gotten this info via email... but yeah they said they are updating their website this week.

Leeloo Funding FAQ Paper Trading Evaluation and Rules
Paper Trading Evaluation Phase – Rules and Information

A Trader must go thru the steps and follow the rules below within a paper trading account prior to becoming eligible as a ‘funded trader’. Below are the Paper Trading Evaluation-Phase Rules and Information.

When you Sign Up

When you create a package with us, please make note of the date you signed up as well as the date your month will expire. We do not ‘auto renew’ so traders must keep note of when to renew if they would like to continue. For instance if you signed up May 5 you will want to renew early the morning of June 5 or contact us the night prior and we can help you get renewed so you receive no lapse in trading.

Trader Rules and Evaluation

Trade a minimum of 10 days
Reach your profit target
Do not hit or exceed the Daily Loss Limit
Do not allow your account balance to hit or exceed the Trailing Max Drawdown
Illustrate trading in a consistent manner with defined set ups managing your risk per reward – This will be most important as we will review your trades to look for a consistent trading strategy and may ask you to provide your trading plan/strategy as we review your trades. Every long-term successful trader has a trading plan in place and has rules for every trade he/she takes. We are happy to provide you examples if you would like. Once you have successfully passed the evaluation phase, you become eligible for a funded trading account with our partners.
If any of the rules are violated, you can reset your account at any time. To do this please log into your Member’s Area.

Again, if the rules are violated, your account will be ineligible for Live funding until you successfully pass the evaluation phase.

Additional Information

Trade a minimum of 10 days

Trade at least 10 days to illustrate consistency of your trading plan and showcase your ability across various market conditions (days do not need to be consecutive). A trading day is any day that you place an order in the market

Eligible Products

Trade these permitted products during your evaluation phase: GC, CL, ES, NQ, RTY, YM. If you trade anything outside the allowable products the system will reject orders which are placed for products which are not allowed – you will NOT be penalized and forced to reset – the system just won’t allow you to place those orders.

Once you have paid for an account to paper trade with us, if you would like additional products to trade, please discuss that with us prior to your trial and we can get that set up with you.

Please see below under '10 Day Free trial' to view the available products during the Trial period.

Supported Platform

We currently work with the Ninja Trader platform, which ties into Rithmic and allows you to Paper Trade.

License Key

We work with the Ninja Trader platform. Therefore, all traders must carry either a Lifetime or Lease license thru Ninja and can use this to log into the Rithmic paper trading system. If you do not have a License Key please let us know.

Connection Guide

Please use the username and password you created when you signed up with Rithmic. Also, if you don't see Rithmic's TOS, make sure to go to Rithmic.com and agree to their terms of service.

Please use the link below for instructions on how to connect to Rithmic. Your Ninja Trader license key will work to connect. If you are unable to connect, please reply back with any error messages received. You can connect using the Rithmic for NinjaTrader Brokerage connection.

https://ninjatrader.com/ConnectionGuides/Rithmic-for-NinjaTrader-Brokerage-Connection-Guide

Instruments

From the Trader Dashboard, right click on the account and select View Risk Parameters. This will display a list of products which are permissioned. Please let us know if you would like additional instruments permissioned.

FREE Trial

This is for traders to practice inside the paper trading environment and allows for traders to demo the paper trading system. On occasion we will run campaigns where the traders can work to qualify for a funded account within their 10 days of the free trial. Please make sure to ask about this.

The 10 day free trial is for traders who have never used the Rithmic system before or who have never signed up with Rithmic previously. Duplicates will be automatically blocked by Rithmic.

And, it is 10 days to-the-second beginning at the date and time when a trader first logs in.

Again, this is for traders who have NEVER taken a free trial with Rithmic.

Upon completion of a trader’s 10 day free trial they would need to purchase a package if they wish to continue working toward becoming funded.

Also, please note we cannot reset free trial accounts.

During your Trial, trade 6A, 6B, 6E, 6J, CL, ES, YM, GC, M2K, MES, MNQ, NQ, RTY, ZB, ZC, ZF

Account Resets

If an account has reached its Daily Loss Limit or Maximum Trailing Drawdown, a reset will be needed if you wish to continue trading your account. Please login to the backend of your Member’s Area to reset your account. Resets are usually immediate but can take up to 60 minutes for the system to process.

Daily Loss Limit

Ensure your Net P&L does not hit or exceed the Daily Loss Limit as per the account you choose to trade. If at any time you exceed this amount for your account, any open positions or pending orders may be flattened or canceled. This encourages proper risk management.

If your daily loss limit has been reached, you may reset your account and begin to place new trades once reset.

The daily loss limit is based on each trading day’s Net P&L, which includes fees, simulated commissions, and unrealized and realized trade P&L.

Trailing Max Drawdown

The trailing max drawdown is your minimum account balance. For instance, the trailing max drawdown for a 3 Contract account is $1500. That means your account cannot drop below a loss of $1500 including fees, commissions, et al and is calculated from your account balance high. The trailing max drawdown is to help you evaluate your trading plan in current market conditions and prepare you for trading a live account where self-discipline and trading-plan-reflection is key to success.

In live funding, this rule is calculated intraday, which means if the balance falls below the minimum account balance you will be pulled from your trades right away as you will have broken a rule.

Max Position Size

The max position size is the max number of contracts allowed at any given time – i.e. if you have a max position size of 3 contracts, you can be long 2 YM and short 1 ES. If you go over the number of contracts allowed, the system will reject the orders which exceed the number of contracts allowed.

Auto liquidate | Resetting Account

There are 2 risk controls in place – Pre-Trade and Post-Trade

So, more simply stated, you will need to reset your account if…1. You lose daily max allowable loss limit for the account chosen (inclusive of commissions); and 2. You lose your max allowable draw down for the account chosen.

Your account will auto liquidate when you have working orders or an open position where your account balance goes below the threshold of the account balance you have chosen (i.e. you can never lose more than $1500 on a 3 Contract account).

Pre-Trade: This is your daily max loss limit. Once your account has reached the daily loss - each time you place a new order – if the order is opening a new position and you have hit greater than your loss for the day (i.e. greater than $500 on a 3 Contract account) – then the order will be rejected. At this point, you will need to reset your account to continue trading. Please email us at [email protected] to reset your account.

Orders that close a position are always accepted.

Post Trade: Your account will auto liquidate if you hit the threshold of your max trailing draw down(i.e. losing $1500 on a 3 Contract account). If you lose $1500 total your account will be liquidated. To reset please log into your members area.

Hitting your Profit Target: Your account will auto liquidate when you hit your profit target. Please email us once your profit target has been met and we will look forward to reviewing your trades. Hub[at]ntrading.io

Equity

The equity within the paper account is based upon the account you have chosen to trade. This is NOT the buying power.

Commissions

Commissions are set at $1.97/side

Micros are set at $.29/side

What is Considered a ‘Day’

Different products at different exchanges begin and end their trading days at different times. Traders familiarize themselves with the trading specifications and hours posted on the exchange website.

Trader Performance

Rithmic does not currently have available a Prior Day Performance Dashboard for traders. They do, however, have a current day Performance Dashboard in R|Trader Pro.

Trading Packages | Contract-Focused

Please view NTrading.io | LeelooTrading.com for packages. If you would like us to create a package different than on the website, please email us to discuss this. NTrading is a Contract-Focused system versus 'account size'. This allows traders to choose the contract sizing that best fits his/her trading personality, goals, and allows for each trader to choose his/her desired growth. Please visit https://www.leelootrading.com/ for a full list of packages.

Being Contract-Focused each Live account will be Funded based upon the Contract sizing, not account size. Therefore, each Live account will have the appropriate funding needed for you to be able to trade the Contracts desired.

For more information about Live Funding, please contact us.

Trader Approval | POA:

Each trader will have POA (Power of Attorney) over his/her specific account. For POA approval the FCM has a 1 page form with basic personal info. The FCM does a basic background check to make sure there are no trading holds, regulatory issues or other obvious problems; usually same-day approval.
Accounts:
• The accounts are all tied to LEELOO | NTRading.io and traders will have POA on their specific account;
• Futures accounts don’t allow for joint/survivor designation. In the event of death, the funds get disbursed by the executor of the estate (or wired back to the original bank account if still open.)

Traders who have POA are not listed on the account itself. We may name the account number after the POA in the platform to make it easier to track but it will really still be NTrading's corporate account. E.g. If we give POA to a Canadian citizen named Paul Blart, we would open a 2nd account under Natural Trading and assign it account number M0019. In the platform, we would name the account ‘Paul Blart’ but on the official statements and tax record, it would be ‘Natural Trading’. Paul Blart can’t take money from the account since he is not the owner. Instead, we move the money to Natural Trading’s bank account and pay the POA for his services.

Rithmic Updates

Please make note that Rithmic runs updates over the weekends. Therefore, if you cannot log into the account please try again at a later time.

Trader Community

We are so thankful and motivated by the community of traders within NTrading | Leeloo. We are very fortunate to work with traders who are respectful, kind, positive, and supportive!

Thanked by:

phantomtrader 
Reno, Nevada
Legendary Market Wizard

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: ZN, ZB, CL
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 217
Thanks Received: 984

Ms. Dahl seems to be the only person associated with Natural Trading (LeeLoo).

The YouTubes are to die for This is one strange ranger!

"We trade less to live more!"
"LEELOO - We're not perfect but we're HONEST"

https://www.leelootrading.com/

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI6aRtLCLGiVTtuQvrXTk-g[/yt]

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jodydahl

https://ntrading.io/users/jody-dahl

https://westernhorseman.com/ranching/jody-dahl/

The website is registered with a German hosting company. It does not show up in any WHOIS or iCANN search in the U.S.

[ATTACH][/ATTACH]

This industry gets stranger every day

Methinks you don't have to be a rocket scientist to stay away from this one

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ll.JPG
Views:	1176
Size:	102.6 KB
ID:	265805  
Thanked by:

TickSanity 
Austin Texas

phantomtrader View Post
Ms. Dahl seems to be the only person associated with Natural Trading (LeeLoo).

The YouTubes are to die for This is one strange ranger!

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI6aRtLCLGiVTtuQvrXTk-g[/yt]

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jodydahl

https://ntrading.io/users/jody-dahl

https://westernhorseman.com/ranching/jody-dahl/

The website is registered with a German hosting company. It does not show up in any WHOIS or iCANN search in the U.S.

[ATTACH]Attachment 265811[/ATTACH]

This industry gets stranger every day

Methinks you don't have to be a rocket scientist to stay away from this one

Yup. Mainly Jody is assisting with the admin and it is financed by a group of successful traders. Nothing huge, nothing flashy.. and as you can tell.. no attempt to be something more than it is. And until there is more track record.. it's true anything is a risk. If you are risk averse .. spending $195 but more importantly your TIME.. then of course there is wisdom in letting something establish. The only reason I use them is because last year they launched a trade room with a guy I knew from a previous room and really like. I got to know them and especially Jody. The funding was intended to be small and for those of us in the room. Only 60 or so.. even the room was capped. Per my interactions with Jody on various matters and trading strategies.. I came to know her as a woman of the highest integrity you will ever find.. not to mention beyond kind and sweet. The website sucks and the videos are oddball.. but for those of us familiar with Leeloo.. we were thrilled for this best priced funding option. But we have the advantage of past experience and trust.
Frankly.. if all I saw was the website.. I would be pretty skeptical to even paypal $195. But every subscriber I know has had the very best experience.. the rules are SO much better than Topstep.. which snares u at every minor mistake. Once a cluster of associated people started using Leeloo for a means of funding.. the financiers were convinced to open it up to the general public. This is only recently so the marketing, "image," and information was not in place. OneUp had an awful reputation for quite a while. but at least they offered some competition. Then SpeedUp helped lower costs and now Leeloo. So dont bash these companies before you have evidence of poor performance.. as all of them have been good for us as traders. Just wait for a bit if u are extremely conservative... until more feedback manifests.

phantomtrader 
Reno, Nevada
Legendary Market Wizard

TickSanity View Post
Yup. Mainly Jody is assisting with the admin and it is financed by a group of successful traders. Nothing huge, nothing flashy.. and as you can tell.. no attempt to be something more than it is. And until there is more track record.. it's true anything is a risk. If you are risk averse .. spending $195 but more importantly your TIME.. then of course there is wisdom in letting something establish. The only reason I use them is because last year they launched a trade room with a guy I knew from a previous room and really like. I got to know them and especially Jody. The funding was intended to be small and for those of us in the room. Only 60 or so.. even the room was capped. Per my interactions with Jody on various matters and trading strategies.. I came to know her as a woman of the highest integrity you will ever find.. not to mention beyond kind and sweet. The website sucks and the videos are oddball.. but for those of us familiar with Leeloo.. we were thrilled for this best priced funding option. But we have the advantage of past experience and trust.
Frankly.. if all I saw was the website.. I would be pretty skeptical to even paypal $195. But every subscriber I know has had the very best experience.. the rules are SO much better than Topstep.. which snares u at every minor mistake. Once a cluster of associated people started using Leeloo for a means of funding.. the financiers were convinced to open it up to the general public. This is only recently so the marketing, "image," and information was not in place. OneUp had an awful reputation for quite a while. but at least they offered some competition. Then SpeedUp helped lower costs and now Leeloo. So dont bash these companies before you have evidence of poor performance.. as all of them have been good for us as traders. Just wait for a bit if u are extremely conservative... until more feedback manifests.

Ms. Dahl, please don't try to game me. You're as phony as they come.

Thanked by:

TickSanity 
Austin Texas

phantomtrader View Post
Ms. Dahl, please don't try to game me. You're as phony as they come.

My name is Hans Andersen. FaceBook "Hans At Vizda". I am a subscriber who is NOT funded yet. I wrote that. Jody Dahl is a good woman with a good name and family and somewhat known in Montana. What would she have to gain including her ranches and brand to suddenly become an internet scammer? Im not even sure that makes sense considering they make 20% of successful trader profits. I used Topstep.. I used OneUp..and i simply shared something i think others would be happy about just as I was.. and others from my trade rooms. Cheaper fees, less rules.. and ability to hold long term trades. They even allow people to qualify for FREE if you can do it in 10 days. THen you are funded... and their incentive is for you to profit. Where does a scam fit in that scenario??? I was honest that I cant vouch for the funded account side of things. (tho others can).. I said I would report back. And full disclosure I was included in a group that received a discount and free reset. So I am biased, have an affinity for the Leeloo people, want to see them succeed.. all true. But I never lie. Do not exaggerate. And also been scammed innumerable times in the (mainly Forex) industry. So by all means sit back and wait for many more reviews to come forth. I dont blame you. But Im not going to be ashamed of giving an honest review of a good product... though maybe the videos But please dont be one of those internet people that spew insults based on a "hunch."

Thanked by:

phantomtrader 
Reno, Nevada
Legendary Market Wizard

TickSanity View Post
My name is Hans Andersen. FaceBook "Hans At Vizda". I am a subscriber who is NOT funded yet. I wrote that. Jody Dahl is a good woman with a good name and family and somewhat known in Montana. What would she have to gain including her ranches and brand to suddenly become an internet scammer? Im not even sure that makes sense considering they make 20% of successful trader profits. I used Topstep.. I used OneUp..and i simply shared something i think others would be happy about just as I was.. and others from my trade rooms. Cheaper fees, less rules.. and ability to hold long term trades. They even allow people to qualify for FREE if you can do it in 10 days. THen you are funded... and their incentive is for you to profit. Where does a scam fit in that scenario??? I was honest that I cant vouch for the funded account side of things. (tho others can).. I said I would report back. And full disclosure I was included in a group that received a discount and free reset. So I am biased, have an affinity for the Leeloo people, want to see them succeed.. all true. But I never lie. Do not exaggerate. And also been scammed innumerable times in the (mainly Forex) industry. So by all means sit back and wait for many more reviews to come forth. I dont blame you. But Im not going to be ashamed of giving an honest review of a good product... though maybe the videos But please dont be one of those internet people that spew insults based on a "hunch."

Ms. Dahl, it's not a hunch.

And I'm not getting into a pissing contest with you. Let Big Mike or the moderator decide what to do about this.

Last Updated on April 2, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts