NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

My Police State

Discussion in Off-Topic

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one aquarian1 with 92 posts (49 thanks)
    2. looks_two redbarntrades with 3 posts (5 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Tiberius with 2 posts (2 thanks)
    4. looks_4 bobwest with 1 posts (4 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one LittleFinger with 4 thanks per post
    2. looks_two bobwest with 4 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 redbarntrades with 1.7 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 aquarian1 with 0.5 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 20,615 views
    2. thumb_up 66 thanks given
    3. group 14 followers
    1. forum 104 posts
    2. attach_file 8 attachments

Search this Thread

My Police State

aquarian1 
Point Roberts, WA, USA

Experience: Advanced
Platform: IB and free NT
Broker: IB
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 1,509
Thanks Received: 2,593

William Binney is one of the highest-level whistleblowers to ever emerge from the NSA.

resigned soon after September 11, disgusted by Washington’s move towards mass surveillance.

At least 80% of all audio calls, not just metadata, are recorded and stored in the US. The NSA lies about what it stores.”

“The ultimate goal of the NSA is total population control”, Binney said

“The NSA is mass-collecting on everyone”, Binney said

The lack of official oversight is one of Binney’s key concerns, particularly of the secret Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (Fisa)

A Fisa court in 2010 allowed the NSA to spy on 193 countries around the world, plus the World Bank.There’s evidence that even the nations the US isn’t supposed to monitor – Five Eyes allies Britain, Canada, Australia and New Zealand – are being spied on.

source:
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jul/11/the-ultimate-goal-of-the-nsa-is-total-population-control

peace, love and joy to you
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
Online prop firm The Funded Trader (TFT) going under?
Traders Hideout
Build trailing stop for micro index(s)
Psychology and Money Management
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
59 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
37 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
23 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
22 thanks
The Program
19 thanks

aquarian1 
Point Roberts, WA, USA

so violation of your children's privacy at school isn't important.
The device can watch your children every action, record their faces and upload this all to the net. We have seen how seriously companies protect your privacy - meaning they don't give a Flying F-- as exhibited by Equifax which lost 30 million Americans private information including birthrate, address, phone number, SIN number and lots more.

Jail time for the executives - don't make me laugh in your general direction!

The surveillance police are taking over and conditioning your children to comply - becoming robots in the matrix

---------------

"the system will have to analyze everyone’s faces to identify people it will have to “keep an eye on.” So in truth, this system monitors everyone and is mass surveillance packed up to sound like security.

the propagandized version of what the system is in reality: it’s a mass surveillance tool being sold to the public as “safety” as with any human rights infringement. The system, created by Canadian company SN Technologies

San Francisco banned the technology

source:
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-03/orwellian-future-here-facial-recognition-mass-surveillance-coming-us-schools

ziggy123 
boston

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninja
Trading: es
Thanks Given: 29
Thanks Received: 99

aquarian1 View Post
so violation of your children's privacy at school isn't important.
The device can watch your children every action, record their faces and upload this all to the net. We have seen how seriously companies protect your privacy - meaning they don't give a Flying F-- as exhibited by Equifax which lost 30 million Americans private information including birthrate, address, phone number, SIN number and lots more.

Jail time for the executives - don't make me laugh in your general direction!

The surveillance police are taking over and conditioning your children to comply - becoming robots in the matrix

---------------

"the system will have to analyze everyone’s faces to identify people it will have to “keep an eye on.” So in truth, this system monitors everyone and is mass surveillance packed up to sound like security.

the propagandized version of what the system is in reality: it’s a mass surveillance tool being sold to the public as “safety” as with any human rights infringement. The system, created by Canadian company SN Technologies

San Francisco banned the technology

source:
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-03/orwellian-future-here-facial-recognition-mass-surveillance-coming-us-schools

You bring interesting points to reflect/ponder upon - as much as I am against "Big Brother Watching You" and valuing my /families privacy - I then think to myself - WHAT IF - we did have a security camera on every street - so there is ZERO crime (We can reverse engineer origination of thiefs, criminals, sexual predators etc.) - and think it's worth it.

I may even be willing to have a public camera IN-HOME if I knew we can solve crime once and for all

LittleFinger 
Denver Colorado/USA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: SierraChart
Broker: AMP
Thanks Given: 132
Thanks Received: 145

One problem with mass data collection and surveillance is that innocent activities can become correlated with criminal ones. This could lead to constant harassment by the authorities if your lifestyle just happens to place you on their suspicious persons list.

Once I was pulled over in FL just for being white and driving a nice car in a neighborhood known for drug activity. I was just lost because I was arguing with my girlfriend and not paying attention.

What if it was a flight and I was on the way to a family member's wedding, or an important business meeting, or to get a critical medical procedure performed?

They pull up your file and you just happened to be searching some information about jihad and explosives recently out of innocent curiosity. Next thing you know, you're detained for a week at some black ops site getting water boarded.

This post will probably be added to my NSA/CIA/FBI file and my threat level raised 2 notches.

Do you want to live like the Chinese and lose the right to your opinions and worry about your social credit score all the time?

I think freedom and security need to be balanced.

Maybe some proactive interrogation could have prevented the Sandy Hook shooting. The kid foreshadowed his actions about as obviously as you could have hoped for.

The Aurora, CO Dark Knight theater shooting happened a few miles from my house. I talked to people who almost went to see the movie that night but changed plans.

It's a tough call on where the line should be.

Thanked by:

aquarian1 
Point Roberts, WA, USA

ziggy123 View Post
You bring interesting points to reflect/ponder upon - as much as I am against "Big Brother Watching You" and valuing my /families privacy - I then think to myself - WHAT IF - we did have a security camera on every street - so there is ZERO crime (We can reverse engineer origination of thiefs, criminals, sexual predators etc.) - and think it's worth it.

I may even be willing to have a public camera IN-HOME if I knew we can solve crime once and for all

I think that the fantasy that massive surveillance will end or even reduce crime. This is the sales pitch of Mass media to support the eradication of civil liberties.

Most people will follow the flawed logic of - if I have nothing to hide then why is privacy important? This is the sales pitch of police states.

Once in place the definition of a crime will morph - until even thinking thoughts unapproved by the state are crimes.

Freedom of thought, freedom of speech and freedom of movement are fundamentals to a democratic society - hard fought for my our ancestors and the battle of Hasting. Prior the only rights where for the king. The idea of rights for the individual where unheard of.

Yet a strong free citizentry is the backbone of a strong free country.

The nanny state is on your door.

Thanked by:

aquarian1 
Point Roberts, WA, USA

LittleFinger View Post
One problem with mass data collection and surveillance is that innocent activities can become correlated with criminal ones. This could lead to constant harassment by the authorities if your lifestyle just happens to place you on their suspicious persons list.

They pull up your file and you just happened to be searching some information about jihad and explosives recently out of innocent curiosity. Next thing you know, you're detained for a week at some black ops site getting water boarded.
--

It's a tough call on where the line should be.

you make some excellent points.
I haven't included it in this thread but Chicago has a secret police station where people are taken off the street and subject to interrogation - and sometimes die in the the interrogation.

Random IDing is terrible. It is the Nazi and Stalinistic mode

"Your identity papers please."

They will make it illegal to be out without ID papers and soon those will have tracking RFD chips.

It has been said
"If you give up your civil liberties for promise of security you will loose both."

THERE is a POINT to the CONSTITUTION. It was written by intelligent individuals who understood that in the future the right of the individual will be attacked.

Be sure and clear - this is a battle for eradication of the constitution.

Thanked by:

aquarian1 
Point Roberts, WA, USA

The K says that non-believers are lower than cattle.
In Englands these "groomer" gangs kidnap young white English girls and subject them to rape, sodomy and every kind of sexual torture.
Then they sell them into slavery abroad.
The K allows as many sex slaves as you like (as long as they are non-believers)

Who is to say that the video captured in schools by these cameras of your little girl or boy is not sold to sexual perverts as shopping catalogues and then your child is kidnapped and off to sex slavery living a life of terror.

The footage of your child may be used to harm your child instead of protect it.

Never think that these videos of your children will be erased but they can live forever.
Who says that the uglies of the world don't hack into the the video stream?

These morons will record it and transmit it through the internet. Hacking the internet of things is apparently very easy. A clever hacker can crack it and sell the streaming feed to the uglies, the evils and perverts of the world.

Smart parents protect their children and their privacy.

aquarian1 
Point Roberts, WA, USA

Privacy no more.

It continues to push forward and people are blind to where the sequence of events is leading. That your laptop can monitor you and that hidden built-in cameras are installed in digital TV decoder boxes seems to have sparked no outrage.

When they switched TV signals to digital and you needed a decoder box to get the signal they embedded a secret hidden camera in them.

(Doesn't bother you? Doesn't bother you someone is watching you and your children in your home? Doesn't bother you that they grope you or scan you with rays to get on a plane?

no?
What would bother you?)

------------------from article ------------
Huawei and other very large manufacturers of electronics in China and around the world have become big suppliers to China’s security services.

.. [Athena] has taken this one step further. Not only does their AI detect hidden weapons, it detects and alerts to human behavior itself. It learns how people move and their facial expressions and then decides when someone is acting strangely and alerts the authorities.

political intentions start using AI and surveillance to coerce behavior and punish those who don’t toe the party line?

now long until this in-home video requirement expands to include normal, everyday websites such as social media? How long until they convince you it’s much more convenient for you to just use cameras that you can have installed in your home to protect children, assist in gaining you access to what you need, and help you increase your social credit by watching your good deeds at home at the same time?

A company called ZeroEyes has developed a system that can detect and alert the presence of even concealed weapons (*)

source:
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-12/just-when-you-thought-surveillance-tech-couldnt-get-any-more-orwellian

------end of article ---

(*)...and if that then everything under your clothes. Notice the flow:
1. "concealed weapons" Oh that sounds bad We should stop that.
2. Carrying a book - maybe a bible in your pack. We CAN stop that too!)

but but but... Illegal search is banned in the constitution you say?
-- Oh we did away with that! We are my Police State!

Thanked by:

aquarian1 
Point Roberts, WA, USA

aquarian1 
Point Roberts, WA, USA

not content with spying on you through your phone, tablet, PC and TV your actions and movements and actions are monitored without your consent. Devilery drones now survellience dromes bring My Police State to you front door and private property. Though filming on private property without the owners explicit consent is illegal there is no doubt Amazon with not be charged or sued. Why not? Too rich and powerful. Plus My Police state loves recording and monitoring you at all times.

Under the standard cover of "protecting you" we bring you home survelliance drones...
[my stuff]
---------------------

----
An unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) could "perform a surveillance action" over the home of an Amazon customer and [everyone else]. It's .... "surveillance as a service," .... a reminder that corporate America not only wants to monitor ... your home.

A network of delivery drones would film Amazon customers' homes from the skies while on their way to delivering packages. Artificial intelligence will observe the property for anything unusual during the flyover, such as

[bible study groups, people chatting with their neighbours, swat team progress, installing your own solar panels]
broken windows, doors left open, and unauthorized people
[ well not police unable to read a street address before shouting your daughter's dog while she and the dog were playing behind a fence]
on the property.

[George you would turn in your grave.]

source:
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-21/amazon-patents-creepy-drone-technology-spy-your-home

Thanked by:

Last Updated on March 29, 2021

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts