NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

My Police State

Discussion in Off-Topic

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one aquarian1 with 92 posts (49 thanks)
    2. looks_two redbarntrades with 3 posts (5 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Tiberius with 2 posts (2 thanks)
    4. looks_4 bobwest with 1 posts (4 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one bobwest with 4 thanks per post
    2. looks_two LittleFinger with 4 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 redbarntrades with 1.7 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 aquarian1 with 0.5 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 20,802 views
    2. thumb_up 66 thanks given
    3. group 14 followers
    1. forum 104 posts
    2. attach_file 8 attachments

Search this Thread

My Police State

aquarian1 
Point Roberts, WA, USA

Experience: Advanced
Platform: IB and free NT
Broker: IB
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 1,509
Thanks Received: 2,593

“A nation can survive its fools, even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within…. for the traitor appears not to be a traitor…he rots the soul of a nation…he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist.”

–Marcus Tullius Cicero

peace, love and joy to you
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart
NexusFi Journal Challenge - May 2024
Feedback and Announcements
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle

aquarian1 
Point Roberts, WA, USA

A video about China
Youtuber removes video with CCP-critic; Congresswoman: remove CCP newspaper from congress

is labelled by gogle.. age restricted

anything neg of C..cp is either removed or restricted by goggle.

This message "age restrictions - according to "Community guidelines" is a farce. You must login in to see it.? Why?

Because they work closely with the c..cp in information harvesting:

They send the info to the C..cp. "Thiis person - location, email, ID addresss, machine ID,
is watching information critical of the c.cp."

Goggle works closely with the c.cp to practice information harvesting - building a list of people whom the party can hunt as5G rollout with embedded spyware of Huwawi is used.

capture

aquarian1 
Point Roberts, WA, USA

Commerce sect refuses to confirm that Hawiee will continued to be banned despite the direct threat to the security of the free-world.

aquarian1 
Point Roberts, WA, USA

And as the BBC notes, it's not just the metadata hidden in your photos. They also contain a "unique personal identifier linking every image you capture to the specific camera used". The report goes on to describe how unique imaging sensors are, and how that data is stored:

To understand what this identifier is, you first have to understand how a photo is captured. Central to every digital camera, including those inside smartphones, is its imaging sensor. This is composed of a grid of millions of silicon "photosites", which are cavities that absorb photons (light). Due to a phenomenon known as the photoelectric effect, the absorption of photons causes a photosite to eject electrons a bit like a nightclub bouncer.

The different sensitivities of the photosites creates a type of imperceptible image watermark. Although unintentional, it acts like a fingerprint, unique to your camera’s sensor, which is imprinted onto every photo you take. Much like snowflakes, no two imaging sensors are alike.

source=anon for censorship board

aquarian1 
Point Roberts, WA, USA

As News Becomes Propaganda

As the Mueller Report made clear, the New York Times, Washington Post, CNN, NPR and so many others had egregiously and unequivocally misled them for years about the biggest political story since Watergate.

If their favorite outlets could be so wrong about that, shouldn’t they bring a healthy skepticism to the coverage of other issues, from police shootings and “systemic racism” to the threat of “domestic terrorism,” GOP “voter suppression” efforts or President Biden’s trouble navigating stairs?
Recommended Tracker

When I asked a True Believer about all this last week – a man whose scriptures are the New York Times, the New York Review of Books and the New Yorker magazine – my friend told me I should stop watching Fox News.

After I pressed him gently on Russiagate, he told me that Trump had indeed colluded with Putin but that Mueller pulled his punches because he’s a Republican.

... that have led millions of otherwise reasonable and informed people to suspend their critical faculties.

For whatever reason, the progressive intelligentsia has decided to deny facts that impinge on the view of reality it seeks to advance.

It has created a vast information ecosystem –

For those who still manage to see that the emperor has no clothes, Twitter mobs, cancel culture and other censorious tools are deployed to shame and silence apostates.

The left’s intentional substitution of propaganda for facts has turned the national discourse into a blizzard of BS.

The latest example occurred last week when the deranged sex addict who murdered eight people at three Atlanta massage parlors was portrayed as an anti-Asian white supremacist. This was false, but because it fit the preferred narrative, facts didn’t matter to President Bejjing or progressive news outlets.

The brazenness of their lies would take your breath away if we weren’t becoming so inured to them through their ubiquity.

For the moment, at least, progressives are unchained, unrepentant and uninterested in conversation.

They are also in charge.

This is the simple truth.

source = anon

Last Updated on March 29, 2021

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts