NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

My Police State

Discussion in Off-Topic

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one aquarian1 with 92 posts (49 thanks)
    2. looks_two redbarntrades with 3 posts (5 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Tiberius with 2 posts (2 thanks)
    4. looks_4 bobwest with 1 posts (4 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one LittleFinger with 4 thanks per post
    2. looks_two bobwest with 4 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 redbarntrades with 1.7 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 aquarian1 with 0.5 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 20,761 views
    2. thumb_up 66 thanks given
    3. group 14 followers
    1. forum 104 posts
    2. attach_file 8 attachments

Search this Thread

My Police State

aquarian1 
Point Roberts, WA, USA

Experience: Advanced
Platform: IB and free NT
Broker: IB
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 1,509
Thanks Received: 2,593

"Another strange phenomenon, we have had reports that Google Android is blocking the sharing of this information via SMS via "WARNING-THIS LINK MAY CONTAIN MALWARE" crap. Emails with this content go to junk or ARE NOT DELIVERED. Android is run by Google, Email services are run 80% by Microsoft or Google. Between Apple, Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Twitter, ATT, Amazon, and a few tier 2 players, they completely control 99% of information. This has been going on for months but the post on StockTwits about MRNA is beyond coincidence. StockTwits is not to blame, it's probably an algorithmic service provided by Microsoft or Google. There are so many ways these companies are monitoring us people just don't understand.

For example, as a side anecdote - recently I rented a taxi (Uber not available where I was) and the driver was using Google Maps.

It kept redirecting us down dirt roads and he would start swearing "My boss is going to fire me, I need this job" and then would lose GPS signal. I asked about if he remembered the days of free standing GPS units and users would buy maps of regions.. he shrugged and said now everyone using Google.

They literally know where you are at all times. They know what you eat for breakfast. Is that a good thing? Well it depends, do you like being injected with a human abortion cocktail? Do you like 5g frying your brain like an egg?"

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2020-05-25/mrna-moderna-using-unethical-and-untested-animal-and-human-genes-vaccine-social

peace, love and joy to you
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
Increase in trading performance by 75%
The Elite Circle

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
34 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
Bigger Wins or Fewer Losses?
19 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
16 thanks
Vinny E-Mini & Algobox Review TRADE ROOM
13 thanks

aquarian1 
Point Roberts, WA, USA

Here’s how Dr. John Thomas Littell, MD, who is President of the County Medical Society, and Chief of Staff at the Florida Hospital, summed it up in a letter to the editor of the Orlando Medical News, He said:

“Why did we as a society stop sending our children to schools and camps and sports activities? Why did we stop going to work and church and public parks and beaches? Why did we insist that healthy persons “stay at home” – rather than observing the evidence-based, medically prudent method of identifying those who were sick and isolating them from the rest of the population – advising the sick to “stay at home” and allowing the rest of society to function normally.”

(“Second wave? Not even close”, JB Handley, The Off-Guardian)

Why? Because we were misled by Doctor Fauci and the Vaccine Gestapo, that’s why. In contrast, Sweden shrugged off the dire predictions and fearmongering, and “got it right the first time.”

Hurrah for Sweden!

The reason Sweden has been so harshly criticized in the media is because they refused to do what everyone else was doing. They refused to adopt a policy that elites now universally support, a policy that scares people into cowering submission. The Swedish model is a threat to that approach because it allows people to maintain their personal freedom even in the midst of a global pandemic. Ruling class elites don’t want that, that is not in their interests. What they want is for the people to meekly accept the rules and conditions that lead to their eventual enslavement. That’s the real objective, complete social control, saving lives has nothing to do with it. Sweden opposed that approach which is why Sweden has to be destroyed. It’s that simple.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/whitney-looks-sweden-was-right-after-all

aquarian1 
Point Roberts, WA, USA

We decide what you shall watch.... Big Brother... kicks you in the groin....
-------------------

After .. Chinese scientist Dr. Li-Meng Yan was silenced by Twitter yesterday over her claims that the coronavirs was "created in a lab", Tucker Carlson had her on his show last night to try and give her message - which has been condemned as fraudulent by the press - a broader airing.

After telling Tucker and his audience that the CCP is trying to "disappear" her, Dr. Mong said SARS-CoV-2 was a "frankenvirus" designed to target humans, and that it was "intentionally released."

"It could never comes from nature," she said, at one point, referring to COVID-19. Of course, the mainstream press reports that there's no evidence to suggest that the virus was cooked up in a lab. They insist that science has established the "official story" (zoonotic transmission, the same route most deadly viruses attack humans), and that anything questioning that narrative is dangerous propaganda released by foreign adversaries and Trump-aligned media.

After Tucker's social media managers shared a clip from Tuesday night's show, however, Facebook immediately jumped on the censorship bandwagon, blocking the clip and imposing a label reading "false info"

source :https://www.zerohedge.com/political/facebook-censors-tucker-carlsons-interview-rogue-chinese-scientist
-------------------
Do you have the right to listen to both sides???
FB says "NO!"

You can hear what we - at the FB censorship board (aka big Brother) - approve of.

Bow and submit to the Deep Start --- "resistance is futile"

aquarian1 
Point Roberts, WA, USA

In a glimpse of what is ahead, authorities have already arrested a Melbourne woman for allegedly writing pro-anti lockdown posts on social media.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/pregnant-australian-mother-arrested-her-home-over-facebook-lockdown-protest-post

If you have never actually read 1984 by George Orwell - now is the time to make the time to do so.

Thanked by:

aquarian1 
Point Roberts, WA, USA

I came across this link about the plandemic in regards to the unfolding worldwide police state

interestingly the twiter.com link above doesn't show!???

It is from another link about the financial reset theory.
(https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2020-10-05/planned-advance-central-banks-2020-system-reset)

I went to the youtube link shown for the full interview and it has been removed by the Google censors.

The amount of censorship unless you are bahh...ing along the sheeple induced song of the mass propoganda is frightening.

There should be dissenting voices allowed. We are adults and we can filter out credible from not -we don't need censors.

I have seen so much yuhan flu trash and ludicrousness fro MSM than it is applauding. Is no-one thinking for themselves anymore??

Even if you don't agree with the dissenting voice you don't need to bludgeon and knee-cap it.

aquarian1 
Point Roberts, WA, USA

a little bird .com plus
BreesAnna/status/1310264160186445825?s=20

aquarian1 
Point Roberts, WA, USA

this is getting so tiring...

aquarian1 
Point Roberts, WA, USA

bird song

aquarian1 
Point Roberts, WA, USA

The following is about lockdowns.
I would like to underline the obvious -
the obvious most likely missed by most.

think about the word... lockdowns..
Who uses that term?--- the PO-Lice.
let's call the lockdown the LD

Sweden didn't use the LD.
They are totally finished with the Yuhannnnnnnn-Flu

They didn't go for police state and fear-mongering.

They are done. They didn't suffer the destruction of the poor, the pain and hurt of isolation, a hospital and medical freeze on treatments, the destruction fo restaurants, movies theaters, and a social life.

People are social animals.

We don't do well without the person-to-person contract. It is tremenously important to peoples' health physical as well as mental.
  • You live longer if you have a mate than alone.
  • You live longer if you have a faith than none.
  • You live longer and better with close friends and love ones.

The po-lice do better if you are isolated, alone, fearful and lockdowned

--------from the WHO - oh Dr Zuess they do you wrong!---

World Health Organization is coming out against lockdowns. Dr David Nabarro, the WHO’s special envoy on COVID-19, says:

We really do appeal to all world leaders: stop using lockdown as your primary control method… We in the World Health Organization do not advocate lockdowns as the primary means of control of this virus. The only time we believe a lockdown is justified is to buy you time to reorganize, regroup, rebalance your resources, protect your health workers who are exhausted, but by and large, we’d rather not do it.
-------------------------------
"We destroyed the world’s greatest economy for no good reason."

Well maybe no good reason, but definitely with reason, it helps furthers the police state.

"They" have nothing good in store for you..

aquarian1 
Point Roberts, WA, USA

Here is a link to a financial poster about the looming crisis in the USA (below). As housing becomes more and more unaffordable more and more people are pushed into homelessness. It is an epidemic - but if it's you it happens to it is a terrifying nightmare.

Below are two snaps - one showing the minimum qualifying income to buy a home ($57 K) in the USA and the other the medium income ($35K).

Many people in finance do not realize the enormous amount of poverty and numbers of the poor in the USA. So why is this in My Police State? Because it is all part of a bigger picture of control. When you are poor and homeless will you say no to the Fedcoin and tracking? If you want food you will have to say yes.

When your children are crying of hunger will you cave? Naturally - you must.

You don't have enough for a gun to resist and if you did the vast number of police forces in the USA armed with military assault will cut you down before the rifle gets to your shoulder.

With poverty they control - no power -no voice.. The FED_PO-LICE crush you financially and then with arms as the banksters rub their hands in glee.

Dark days ahead.

the source video:

Last Updated on March 29, 2021

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts