NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Workout Supplements

Discussion in Off-Topic

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one aquarian1 with 12 posts (10 thanks)
    2. looks_two AllSeeker with 11 posts (3 thanks)
    3. looks_3 DallasCowboysFan with 5 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 centaurer with 5 posts (2 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one aquarian1 with 0.8 thanks per post
    2. looks_two MiniP with 0.5 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 centaurer with 0.4 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 AllSeeker with 0.3 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 10,231 views
    2. thumb_up 24 thanks given
    3. group 20 followers
    1. forum 48 posts
    2. attach_file 2 attachments

Search this Thread

Workout Supplements

AllSeeker 
Mumbai, India
Legendary Pratik_4Clover

Experience: Beginner
Platform: TradingView & ZerodhaKite
Trading: NIFTY, BANKNIFTY
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 5,245
Thanks Received: 5,006

aquarian1 View Post
Your goal is not very ambitious, but your goal is yours.

2lbs of fat a week for 20 weeks is 40 lbs of fat which is 18.18kgs. This is doable – but if in your mind it is not doable then it is not.

My thought is find a picture of the body you want, take off your shirt and grab the fat at your waist, (it doesn’t need to include your face) an estimate your body fat and make a calculation of the drop to your ideal.

Actually this 4kg is extra from what my doctor says should be ideal range for my bone and body structure. My ideal weight is around 64-66 and right now I'm usually just touch short of 70.

I've done as you suggest though, I've taken one pic while pinching the fat on belly. Should serve as good comparing point.

Now that you have done the calculation it sounds way easier to me.lmao

Lets see, I need to have detailed diet plan though, I need to work on that. Right now I'm not really taking measures of calories, I'll need to do that at least to maintain deficit of at least as much as you have shown.

Thanks again

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
39 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
18 thanks
cenettix
sandiego ca, usa

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 1

Black coffee from 7-11. If you have their app any size is $1. 7-11 coffee also has more caffeine than others like McDs or panera etc.. I've been working out (competitive powerlifter) for over 20 years. Believe me I've used everything out there. Nothing beats black coffee during your workout.

AllSeeker 
Mumbai, India
Legendary Pratik_4Clover

cenettix View Post
Black coffee from 7-11. If you have their app any size is $1. 7-11 coffee also has more caffeine than others like McDs or panera etc.. I've been working out (competitive powerlifter) for over 20 years. Believe me I've used everything out there. Nothing beats black coffee during your workout.

Oh, power-lifting is very unique profession. Anything else you take? I know few who take creatine. I think Omar Yosuf also admits to it and his transformation from trainer to power lifter was something that I observed on YT for last year or so.

It was remarkable as to what he has achieved.

Also, out of curiosity, how much coffee content? If you measure it and if there any side effects of it?

cenettix
sandiego ca, usa

Thanks Received: 1

LastDino View Post
Oh, power-lifting is very unique profession. Anything else you take? I know few who take creatine. I think Omar Yosuf also admits to it and his transformation from trainer to power lifter was something that I observed on YT for last year or so.

It was remarkable as to what he has achieved.

Also, out of curiosity, how much coffee content? If you measure it and if there any side effects of it?

Dino, creatine is one of the most studied and proven to work legal substance available out there. However its usefullness depends on the person's meat consumption. If the person doesn't eat a lot of meat (red, salmon, tuna, chicken etc) it definitely may boost performance. 2lb beef/tuna/salmon has about 5gr of creatine ( of course no to mention all the protein/amino acids etc. ) So say a vegan bodybuilder/powerlifter would definitely benefit from creatine more than a frequent meat eater.

As for the coffee, I've been drinking strong coffee daily all my life, so I have strong resistance to it. However even then Large dark roast 7-11 coffee puts me in focused work mode in the gym. As most things in life less is better, if its working then no need to overdo it.

If you're not a big coffee drinker I'd start with small cup and see how you feel during your workouts. But the key is small sips all through out your workout, make it last.

Thanked by:

AllSeeker 
Mumbai, India
Legendary Pratik_4Clover

cenettix View Post
Dino, creatine is one of the most studied and proven to work legal substance available out there. However its usefullness depends on the person's meat consumption. If the person doesn't eat a lot of meat (red, salmon, tuna, chicken etc) it definitely may boost performance. 2lb beef/tuna/salmon has about 5gr of creatine ( of course no to mention all the protein/amino acids etc. ) So say a vegan bodybuilder/powerlifter would definitely benefit from creatine more than a frequent meat eater.

As for the coffee, I've been drinking strong coffee daily all my life, so I have strong resistance to it. However even then Large dark roast 7-11 coffee puts me in focused work mode in the gym. As most things in life less is better, if its working then no need to overdo it.

If you're not a big coffee drinker I'd start with small cup and see how you feel during your workouts. But the key is small sips all through out your workout, make it last.

Thanks for information, I generally do take coffee but alternate between Tea and Coffee depending on mood. I never take more than 1 cup of coffee per day though, and its milk+coffee powder, so probably not that strong. Whether its Tea of Coffee I take it just 15 min before going to gym.

AllSeeker 
Mumbai, India
Legendary Pratik_4Clover

LastDino View Post
Haha, fine!!
"I will lose 4kg of fat by 31 August 2020"

I guess this does work, ha! Weight down by 1.8 kg in little over 40 days, had to do considerable changes to exercise and diet for that though.

Will keep at it

AllSeeker 
Mumbai, India
Legendary Pratik_4Clover

aquarian1 View Post
"Great and now it is so!"

Target hit, approximately 3 months taken, half of originally decided time for this. You were right, its not that difficult to do it, you just need to make up your mind for it.

Thanks for workout regime and getting me in right frame of mind

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SAK.jpg
Views:	264
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	297010  
eXplozion
Reggio Emilia, Italy

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 0

Hi,
i have a pretty good experience in this regard (6+ years).
As other said, you want to do this legally, creatine and protein powder is pretty much everything you want.

Krion
Ontario Canada

Thanks Received: 0

I use only vitamins and BCAA. To be more massive just eat more meals

Last Updated on August 24, 2020

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts