NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Workout Supplements

Discussion in Off-Topic

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one aquarian1 with 12 posts (10 thanks)
    2. looks_two AllSeeker with 11 posts (3 thanks)
    3. looks_3 DallasCowboysFan with 5 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 centaurer with 5 posts (2 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one aquarian1 with 0.8 thanks per post
    2. looks_two MiniP with 0.5 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 centaurer with 0.4 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 AllSeeker with 0.3 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 10,320 views
    2. thumb_up 24 thanks given
    3. group 20 followers
    1. forum 48 posts
    2. attach_file 2 attachments

Search this Thread

Workout Supplements

DallasCowboysFan
Dallas, Texas / USA

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks Received: 4

Tauro View Post
I do well with rice protein and vegan weight gainer, combined with a balanced diet.

I get on health food kicks from time to time.
I am eating better now than I was eating 10 years ago.
But, I still fall off the wagon and drink Diet Coke and cookies from Little Debbie.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
About a successful futures trader who didnt know anythin …
Psychology and Money Management
What broker to use for trading palladium futures
Commodities
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart
How to apply profiles
Traders Hideout

DoubleUCapital 
Tel-Aviv Israel

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NT
Broker: NT
Trading: UB
Thanks Given: 55
Thanks Received: 143

aquarian1 View Post
I did body building for a while and I feel that good natural supplements are a real help when added to:

good nutrition
good workouts
sleep

In my first 12 weeks I lost 32 lbs of fat and put on 16lbs of muscle. - giving me 9th place.

then in the next 18 months went from 180 to about 208 (all natural)

I really want to get back to it, but building this trading model has consumed my life!

--one day !!
Then I have some pic to post

Amazing transformation.
How old you were when those pictures were taken?

aquarian1 
Point Roberts, WA, USA

Platform: IB and free NT
Broker: IB
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 1,509
Thanks Received: 2,593

DoubleUCapital View Post
Amazing transformation.
How old you were when those pictures were taken?

52 (two leftmost)
54 right

peace, love and joy to you
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
 DoubleUCapital 
Tel-Aviv Israel

Platform: NT
Broker: NT
Trading: UB
Thanks Given: 55
Thanks Received: 143

Can you share diet/workout schedual/supplements?
The transformation is really impressive for someone at 50th.

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

aquarian1 
Point Roberts, WA, USA

DoubleUCapital View Post
Can you share diet/workout schedual/supplements?
The transformation is really impressive for someone at 50th.

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

I've replied via PM before reading this.
If anyone else is interested please let me know.

AllSeeker 
Mumbai, India
Legendary Pratik_4Clover

Experience: Beginner
Platform: TradingView & ZerodhaKite
Trading: NIFTY, BANKNIFTY
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 5,249
Thanks Received: 5,012

aquarian1 View Post
52 (two leftmost)
54 right

That's really impressive. I'm 31 and I find it difficult to lose or gain weight, I'm stuck at my current weight for last 5-6 years. Rofl

I would love to hear about your diet and workout regiment too. Please send me that PM as well.

Right now I do 5-6 days of gym with 2 body parts per day (one large and one small grp of muscles) and minimum one day of cardio in between to rest larger muscles. Weekends generally complete rest.

I don't take any protein or other health supplements, only omega-3 occasionally when I'm going long time without eating fish. No alcohol for last 4 months either.

DallasCowboysFan
Dallas, Texas / USA

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks Received: 4

I had a visit with the Neurologist today, and he explained my blood test results to me.

My blood test provided more than the average test results.

It tested basically everything.

It told me my Omega 3 was fairly low and my Creatine Kinase was high at 257. Anything above 223 is considered high.

He said it may have been the result of exercise and I told him that I exercised every day (yoga in the morning and push ups and sit ups at night)and I had exercised prior to the last doctor visit. He said that was probably why it was high. I asked him if this was good and asked him if taking a Creatine supplement was recommended. He said NO and laughed.

In another test, my BUN/Creatinine Ratio (Kidney) was low at 9.3 (anything lower than 10 ).

My Omega3 was low, even though I take a pill every day. I recently saw something that said OTC Omega 3 had the lowest content available at 300mg but I don't recall what were the better alternatives, other than fish. Any ideas?

I wonder if the tests would have different results if I took them at another time during the same day or if I took them the following day.

I wonder if people that exercise regularly have similar results with the Creatinine.

AllSeeker 
Mumbai, India
Legendary Pratik_4Clover

Experience: Beginner
Platform: TradingView & ZerodhaKite
Trading: NIFTY, BANKNIFTY
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 5,249
Thanks Received: 5,012

DallasCowboysFan View Post
I had a visit with the Neurologist today, and he explained my blood test results to me.

My blood test provided more than the average test results.

It tested basically everything.

It told me my Omega 3 was fairly low and my Creatine Kinase was high at 257. Anything above 223 is considered high.

He said it may have been the result of exercise and I told him that I exercised every day (yoga in the morning and push ups and sit ups at night)and I had exercised prior to the last doctor visit. He said that was probably why it was high. I asked him if this was good and asked him if taking a Creatine supplement was recommended. He said NO and laughed.

In another test, my BUN/Creatinine Ratio (Kidney) was low at 9.3 (anything lower than 10 ).

My Omega3 was low, even though I take a pill every day. I recently saw something that said OTC Omega 3 had the lowest content available at 300mg but I don't recall what were the better alternatives, other than fish. Any ideas?

I wonder if the tests would have different results if I took them at another time during the same day or if I took them the following day.

I wonder if people that exercise regularly have similar results with the Creatinine.

Flax seeds, I usually have them crushed and mix them with nuts and make round little balls to eat whenever I'm hungry.

Mind you, flax seeds have different types too, also there is certain amount of care involved, like not having it exposed too much to light from procurement to consumption.

Fish/Flax seeds are the only two I can think of, fish being slightly more lovable as food.

Thanked by:

aquarian1 
Point Roberts, WA, USA

DallasCowboysFan View Post

I don't use Creatine. I have heard neg things on it giving a quick pump and drop.
I'd say quit the Creatine and take a whey power and/o colostrum. Basically though your body is an entire ecosystem - everything works together. So make sure your diet is solid your routine is good and sleep is sound.

For Omegas you want the right ratio of Omega 3, 6, and 9.
Each come from different foods and oils (keep all oil in the fridge after opening and don't buy the crap in plastic bottles.

Thanked by:

aquarian1 
Point Roberts, WA, USA

LastDino View Post
That's really impressive. I'm 31 and I find it difficult to lose or gain weight, I'm stuck at my current weight for last 5-6 years. Rofl

I would love to hear about your diet and workout regiment too. Please send me that PM as well.

Right now I do 5-6 days of gym with 2 body parts per day (one large and one small grp of muscles) and minimum one day of cardio in between to rest larger muscles. Weekends generally complete rest.

I don't take any protein or other health supplements, only omega-3 occasionally when I'm going long time without eating fish. No alcohol for last 4 months either.

ok will do.

When you say stuck do you mean in losing bodyfat or in gainng muscle?

Last Updated on August 24, 2020

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts