NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Onisowo Trading Journal

Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Onisowo with 75 posts (25 thanks)
    2. looks_two Rrrracer with 6 posts (7 thanks)
    3. looks_3 cory with 4 posts (2 thanks)
    4. looks_4 matthew28 with 2 posts (6 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one matthew28 with 3 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Rrrracer with 1.2 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 cory with 0.5 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Onisowo with 0.3 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 11,403 views
    2. thumb_up 46 thanks given
    3. group 6 followers
    1. forum 92 posts
    2. attach_file 46 attachments

Search this Thread

Onisowo Trading Journal

Onisowo
Ocala, Florida

Thanks Given: 69
Thanks Received: 41

It seems that as much as I wish to use NT7 I just cannot. On my laptop there are just too manu performance issues. Sierra Charts is gonna be the final choice.

I will demo trade today using the virtual machine (logging in from the laptop). I plan to trade the oil report today.

IF I JUST CAN GET MY SYSTEMS TO LOAD!!!! AAARRRGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout

Onisowo
Ocala, Florida

I still have trial account time with NT7 CQG data. The only way to get the platform running is thru my virtual machine. I am unable to use my standard deviation indicator with this setup so I have add Schaff to assist with my decision making. The price ladder is open so that I make see bid/ask delta. I am trading emini oil. Renko boxes are set to 5 points to silence some of the noise. Weekly pivots are added to get an idea of where I am in relation to price. SAR will help with trend. Volume histogram and value areas with POC are shown to guage activity.

Lets see how this plays out

Onisowo
Ocala, Florida

have a good day you all

Onisowo
Ocala, Florida

So.......im studying..............and the NT7 plaftorm misbehaves........the sim key is not giving the features...........anyway...........YM is yimming...........

Ninja require 1000 minimum deposit...........sierra 500 minimum deposit..................hhhhhmmmmm

Onisowo
Ocala, Florida

Rrrracer View Post
Welcome fellow currency trader Looking forward to following your journal.

hard work....but I love it

Thanked by:
Onisowo
Ocala, Florida

Onisowo
Ocala, Florida

I must admit; lately my studies has been very focused and disciplined. I am getting comfortable with making decisions and trusting my strategy. Honestly speaking, the only obstacle for me to climb at this point is choice of platform and set times to trade. So far I have decided to trade currencies centered around news events and to trade indexes and commodities mainly using technical analysis. I still continue to research the markets on a fundamental level.

I have committed myself to the renko candle type. I need to learn to create my own standard deviation indicator so that I can use sierra charts with my full suite of tools that I employ. For now pivot points will do; but that standard deviation level indicator that I have with NT7 is the BEST indicator I have ever used.....ever!

I expect to be live trading by March 1st.

Onisowo
Ocala, Florida

NT7 CQG demo accounts are said to be based on live data from the market, not random values. When I start live trading I am expecting the market to move in the same way. If it does not then I am going to have some SERIOUS issues.

Onisowo
Ocala, Florida

Starting at this moment, in an effort to make this demo account feel a bit more realistic I am going to set my account balance to a minimum of 500 USD and build it to 1000 USD. It had been said if I can do that 3 times then I will have earned the right to trade live.

TIME FOR ME TO GO FLAT AND START OVER!

March 1st here I come!!!!!

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

Thanked by:
Onisowo
Ocala, Florida

Ok.....so yesterday I opened a futures demo with amp using MT5 (i can't seem to get more demos with sierra and I won't be using NT7) and purposely placed loosing trades to get a 500 dollar balance (well actually I ended up making the balance 437 dollars).....

Let's make it say 1000 bucks
I have to do it 3 times.....

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

Thanked by:

Last Updated on March 21, 2019

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts