NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Naturus Trading (www.naturus.com)

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one nqcruiser with 8 posts (4 thanks)
    2. looks_two wdampier with 7 posts (0 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Ringo with 5 posts (6 thanks)
    4. looks_4 tickvix with 4 posts (7 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one tickvix with 1.8 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Ringo with 1.2 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 papa15 with 1 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 nqcruiser with 0.5 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 25,069 views
    2. thumb_up 24 thanks given
    3. group 18 followers
    1. forum 50 posts
    2. attach_file 1 attachments

Search this Thread

Naturus Trading (www.naturus.com)

Ringo
USA

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 6

My last name is irrelevant to the issues at hand and she knows who I am. What is relevant is information concerning Nat and her services for interested traders. I stated facts in my posts concerning her services for the individual who asked about the credibility of her services in this thread. You've confirmed those facts in your posts. Nothing else needs to be said.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader

wdampier
Toronto

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 0

Nat says she has never heard of you, has no idea who you are. I have some suspicions.

But I don't blame you for not wanting to post your real name. I think it is very sensible, the first sign of intelligence is this entire conversation.

It is just that you look like a fool demanding Nat publish every detail of her financial life in a forum where you are unwilling to sign your name to your posts.

-- Bill Dampier

rtrade 
Paradise, USA

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Big Charts
Trading: E-mini, Forex, Futures, Equities, Options
Thanks Given: 578
Thanks Received: 378

wdampier View Post

It is just that you look like a fool demanding Nat publish every detail of her financial life in a forum where you are unwilling to sign your name to your posts.

-- Bill Dampier

Hi, I've been reading this thread with great interest. As an observer, I don't think people like me are asking for your mortgage statement, car payment, restaurant tabs, credit card statement, etc. And I don't think I'm being FOOLISH asking for it. I would say it is DUE DILIGENCE on our part.

I want to see the DAY TRADING STATEMENTS...why is that hard for you to understand?!!!

This is futures.io (formerly BMT)...you are held at a higher level of INTEGRITY!!!

"Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." --- "Therefore, I Believe it and I will see it. And every day and in every way, I am healthier, wealthier, and wiser."
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Ringo
USA

Thanks Received: 6

Mr. Dampier,

You are free to scroll through every post I've made in this thread. In NOT ONE of them have I demanded or requested that she post anything much less ANY detail of her financial life.

You seem to be the one lacking in understanding and intelligence. I have posted in a manner that is quite easy to understand for the unbiased reader.

As for your comment that I "look like a fool", while your logic for calling me that is erroneous, if given the choice I would much rather be a fool than a crook who takes people's money under questionable pretenses and claims. At least I can sleep comfortably at night. It is sad that you have to resort to calling folks names but it is also clear why you have to resort to that type of tactic.

Tundi
Fullerton, CA

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks Received: 98

::Yawn::

The song remains the same. There is nothing new here. Just another example of a vendor who claims to trade in a cash account but refuses to prove it while asking for your money to get "educated." In this instance, we have an unemployed spouse coming to the breadwinner's rescue and gets offended that his wife's integrity is challenged.

According to Tundi's rules of vendor engagement, I rate this as: AVOID.

Thanked by:
wdampier
Toronto

Thanks Given: 1

These three posts pretty much explain why serious people don't bother w discussions like this. I'm trying to remember how I got sucked into it.

1. Peter, the high standards of integrity demanded here obviously don't extend to the posters, who use anonymity to repeat malicious falsehoods and broadcast insults. They seem like mice who want to be rats, but lack the courage.

For anyone who wants to look, the details of Nat's calls are posted on her website every day. It is exactly her financial statements they want to see. Not gonna happen.

2. Tundi, I somehow suspect you will never experience first-hand the difference between being unemployed and being retired. And how do you react when your wife's integrity is impugned?

3. Ringo Whatsisname: All bluster and bullroar, as usual. Give my best to Paul when you see him.

-- Bill Dampier

Peter2150 
Washington DC

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Thanks Given: 110
Thanks Received: 117

wdampier View Post
These three posts pretty much explain why serious people don't bother w discussions like this. I'm trying to remember how I got sucked into it.

1. Peter, the high standards of integrity demanded here obviously don't extend to the posters, who use anonymity to repeat malicious falsehoods and broadcast insults. They seem like mice who want to be rats, but lack the courage.

For anyone who wants to look, the details of Nat's calls are posted on her website every day. It is exactly her financial statements they want to see. Not gonna happen.

2. Tundi, I somehow suspect you will never experience first-hand the difference between being unemployed and being retired. And how do you react when your wife's integrity is impugned?

3. Ringo Whatsisname: All bluster and bullroar, as usual. Give my best to Paul when you see him.

-- Bill Dampier

1. Bill if you didn't want to get sucked in then your solution is simple. STOP RESPONDING.

2. As to someone questioning your wifes integrity. If you both can't stand that, she is in the wrong business. Good bad or awful, that will be a fact of life.

3. Everyone else. ENOUGH, all you are doing is providing free advertising.

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,172
Thanks Received: 101,537

Moderator Notice
Moderator Notice

Mike

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
 joed 
paramus, nj

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninja
Broker: zenfire
Trading: es 6e

well I dont know about everyone else.. but i kinda enjoyed readin that thread....lol

nqcruiser 
Cape Town, South Africa

Experience: Advanced
Platform: ninjatrader, ensignsoftware
Broker: ampfutures/Zen-Fire
Trading: 6E, Cl, TF
Thanks Given: 15
Thanks Received: 51

Mike thanx for closing down some of the posters.

when i was in the room, i never heard or cared about asking for the owner's spouse. for the spouse to come on this forum as her spokesman, is outrageous. he is no2 to her in trading and i think let her do her own talking.

naturus running the service and charging for it, is a public service. she doesnt volunteer anything. people pay for a service that has unclear results. yes her results are posted but when i was in the room. nothing was really clear.

if she is such a gr8 trader, why sell her socalled signals. she can double size and make much mo money.

Started this thread Reply With Quote

Last Updated on April 13, 2014

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts