NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

EOT pro webinar from Thursday July 23 2009

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 5 posts (2 thanks)
    2. looks_two Richard with 4 posts (6 thanks)
    3. looks_3 pedroxp with 3 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 kronie with 3 posts (0 thanks)
    1. trending_up 10,298 views
    2. thumb_up 8 thanks given
    3. group 8 followers
    1. forum 25 posts
    2. attach_file 1 attachments

Search this Thread

EOT pro webinar from Thursday July 23 2009

DavidHP 
Isla Mujeres, MX
Legendary Market Wizard

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: Ninjatrader / Optimus Futures / AmpFutures
Trading: ES / 6E / 6B / CL
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 11,327
Thanks Received: 2,743

Thanks for the reseed. Got it

Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
NexusFi Journal Challenge - April 2024
Feedback and Announcements
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle

kronie 
NYC + NY / USA

Platform: "I trade, therefore, I AM!"; Theme Song: "Atomic Dog!"
Trading: EMD, 6J, ZB

please reseed, cant download this presentation

also, does anyone have a working version of the indicators, or similar?

thought BigMike had a download, but import into ninja said no working script...

it no working

pedroxp 
Portugal

Experience: Intermediate
Broker: Zen-Fire
Trading: ES,6E
Thanks Given: 60
Thanks Received: 38

ok, I'm seeding the presentation again for anyone who wants it.
The indicators cost $233 monthly

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

max-td 
Frankfurt

Experience: Intermediate
Trading: FGBL 6E B4
Thanks Given: 2,309
Thanks Received: 927

If anyone is interested in live watching the EOT-stuff and not only in a marketing-presentation - you should look at their offer to join their free open-room-days.
its 3 times a week a full US-session (!) and you can get a real+live picture of what happens there :

free trial page

Have fun!

PS : i am not EOT-member or user + this is not a referal link !
i am in the romm for a session here + there + like the place + the guys. and its always possible to learn something if you look around a bit from time to time.
and for shure you can lease the suff for a month and look if it works for you - not a big deal.

max-td
 Zoethecus 
United States of America

Platform: NT

This is a creative way to get new business, but a sad statement on the marketing ploys of educational trading vendors. Things must be slow out there.

shodson 
OC, California, USA
Quantoholic

Platform: IB/TWS, NinjaTrader, ToS
Broker: IB, ToS, Kinetick
Trading: stocks, options, futures, VIX
Thanks Given: 533
Thanks Received: 3,709

If you have 35mins to burn you can watch them curve-fit the 20+ settings on their indicators to different markets. Seems a little sketchy. The clothing contest too.

DISCLAIMER: I was once a customer of EOT, back with v3, in June or July 2009. I didn't renew because you couldn't backtest their indicators, they only worked in real-time, so I didn't want to use or trust a trading system that I couldn't confirm myself had high probabilities of success and good profit factors. However, they say you can backtest the v4 indicators now.

Their newer stuff looks interesting and I've thought about trying out another month just to see if I can get an edge with their newer system. But this video kind of turned me off. Maybe I'll check out the free room and watch them a bit.

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Richard
Dallas TX/USA

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks Received: 284

Zoethecus View Post
This is a creative way to get new business, but a sad statement on the marketing ploys of educational trading vendors. Things must be slow out there.

Sorry if I offend you, but I think your post is a sad statement on the average forum participant... always assuming the worst about educational vendors with no actual facts to back up your statements.

At least while I was with them, business was going so well it was a pain to deal with all the customers. I had no free time left, which is one reason why I left despite all the money that was pouring in.

Bill can't sit still. Always wants to try something new. Chances are one of EOT's clients suggested this and Bill loved it. Like you said, it was a creative thing to do, which probably appealed to him.

Thanked by:
Richard
Dallas TX/USA

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks Received: 284

I know, it really hurt to see what they did with arrows4, which was totally against the philosophy I had put into the original. You can see my original arrows4 intro where I focus on NOT having tons of inputs to mess with. They took a step backwards, in my opinion.

shodson
However, they say you can backtest the v4 indicators now.

Not actually true on ninja, where VR4x2 is realtime-only. You could do it on multicharts, though.

Zoethecus 
United States of America

Platform: NT

Richard View Post
Sorry if I offend you, but I think your post is a sad statement on the average forum participant... always assuming the worst about educational vendors with no actual facts to back up your statements.

At least while I was with them, business was going so well it was a pain to deal with all the customers. I had no free time left, which is one reason why I left despite all the money that was pouring in.

Bill can't sit still. Always wants to try something new. Chances are one of EOT's clients suggested this and Bill loved it. Like you said, it was a creative thing to do, which probably appealed to him.

It's a hokey and unprofessional way of soliticing in my opinion. Why the need to do this if money is dropping off the trees there?

And yes, I hold 99% of educational vendors in low esteem. Sorry if this offends you.

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,171
Thanks Received: 101,530

Zoethecus View Post
It's a hokey and unprofessional way of soliticing in my opinion. Why the need to do this if money is dropping off the trees there?

And yes, I hold 99% of educational vendors in low esteem. Sorry if this offends you.

If you know Bill, as Richard was trying to point out, he is a very upbeat and positive guy. The suggestion probably came to him and he was excited to do it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that kind of excitement, in fact I think it represents why EOT is very different than those "99%" of vendors.

Mike

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote

Last Updated on December 8, 2009

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts