NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Your feedback on these third-party automated trading systems

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one dk27 with 2 posts (4 thanks)
    2. looks_two Minds with 2 posts (0 thanks)
    3. looks_3 SMCJB with 2 posts (2 thanks)
    4. looks_4 luiscristhian97 with 2 posts (0 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one ChrisTinaBruce with 3 thanks per post
    2. looks_two dk27 with 2 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 SMCJB with 1 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 phantomtrader with 1 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 5,058 views
    2. thumb_up 11 thanks given
    3. group 9 followers
    1. forum 11 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments

Search this Thread

Your feedback on these third-party automated trading systems

ChrisTinaBruce 
Dallas, TX

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: TradeStation/Sierra Chart
Broker: Tradestation
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 56
Thanks Received: 33

luiscristhian97 View Post
Hello folks,

I want to explore third-party automated trading systems and I would like to know your feedback before I decide to pay such large startup cost.

I have realized that Intraday Futures Vendors are quite expensive but, as you know, more expensive would be to select a firm that is selling smoke.

First, I am looking for a VPS:

Second, third party strategy that I am researching (order by cost)

Any feedback here will be greatly valuable. I could also share my future steps that can beneficial to all.

If you have other places that provide automatic intraday futures trading I can take a look.

Thanks

If you need a VPS (SpeedyTradingServers) is a great service and the owner truly goes the extra mile.

As for the strategy/services I suggest first invest in yourself in learning how to trade. There is no Holy Grail.

The majority of successful and experienced traders all have stories of searching for the ultimate indicator or strategy. In the end the journey exposed its about psychological, risk management, and developing your own edge.

As with most successful people in any occupation the failure along the path lead to your own edge. My suggestion is develop a complete understanding of the markets basis (volume and price) as ever indicator is based on these two.

I wish well on your exploration and only recommending advice I wish I had followed.

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Quant vue
Trading Reviews and Vendors
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader

SMCJB 
Houston TX
Legendary Market Wizard

Experience: Advanced
Platform: TT and Stellar
Broker: Advantage Futures
Trading: Primarily Energy but also a little Equities, Fixed Income, Metals and Crypto.
Frequency: Many times daily
Duration: Never
Thanks Given: 4,388
Thanks Received: 10,207

Bobo View Post
Based on many pro traders opinion you can read online, Automated Trading Systems (ATS), also referred as Algorithmic Trading, for sale or lease, are not reliable.

Having an ATS on your computer is a potential disaster if something happens with your PC, DSL, electricity, broker connection, etc. and markets are moving fast because of unexpected situations.
An ATS should be handled for you by a broker.

Experts are telling that a profitable system in all market conditions will cost millions.

That's a broad a brush stroke as you could possibly make. Next you'll be telling us that every single trader loses money as well.

Last Updated on November 18, 2018

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts