NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Earn2Trade - Orianna Foucault (Director of Support) - Ask Me Anything (AMA)

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Earn2Trade with 172 posts (247 thanks)
    2. looks_two emini2000 with 30 posts (20 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 25 posts (64 thanks)
    4. looks_4 BertV with 23 posts (30 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 2.6 thanks per post
    2. looks_two bobwest with 2.5 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Earn2Trade with 1.4 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 BertV with 1.3 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 235,123 views
    2. thumb_up 693 thanks given
    3. group 1,068 followers
    1. forum 631 posts
    2. attach_file 20 attachments

Closed Thread

Search this Thread

Earn2Trade - Orianna Foucault (Director of Support) - Ask Me Anything (AMA)

kcf046
Des Moines, Iowa

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 5

Correct but it’s only up to 5K then they cut you off. I think it’s funny that she’s no longer replying to these posts, somebody else is. This whole shenanigan has been going on since April I think it’s coming to an end.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Online prop firm The Funded Trader (TFT) going under?
Traders Hideout
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index

BertV
New Haven, CT

Thanks Given: 73
Thanks Received: 85

I wish I had asked these questions before subscribing.

So the sim account is only to $5k then what? You have to wait until the new partner is set up? And when you go live do the rules reset?

rickr 
Waynesville, NC USA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT8 & Jigsaw
Broker: NT Clearing
Trading: NQ, ES
Thanks Given: 4,120
Thanks Received: 73

@Earn2Trade

Who are the principals of this company ?
Who are the owners ? Who are the officers ?
Where (State) is this company organized ?
Organized as : Partnership ? LLC ? Corporation ?
What licenses are held by this organization ?
What is the current status (with States, Feds, Regulatory Agencies, etc.) of this organization ?
Someone with Earn2Trade please remove the Smoke & Mirrors that appear in this thread.
I think the word I'm looking for is "Transparency" ?

Please provide a list of current clients who are willing to talk to prospective clients regarding your business practices .

Rick

rickr
Follow me on Twitter

Tymbeline 
Leeds UK
Market Wizard

Platform: Tradovate
Broker: Tradovate
Trading: MES, MNQ
Frequency: Several times daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 2,343
Thanks Received: 1,054

BertV View Post
they are allowing anyone who passes the gauntlet to trade in a sim account until the new partner is up and running ...

... but charging such users of sim accounts CME data fees during this period, while many of their competitors don't, under similar circumstances.

While not predicting that "it's coming to an end" - as theorized above - I do find their apparent lack of concern about that, or at least their lack of willingness to do anything about it, very strange and off-putting. (Who wouldn't?).

Thanked by:
BertV
New Haven, CT

Thanks Given: 73
Thanks Received: 85

Tymbeline View Post
... but charging such users of sim accounts CME data fees during this period, while many of their competitors don't, under similar circumstances.

While not predicting that "it's coming to an end" - as theorized above - I do find their apparent lack of concern about that, or at least their lack of willingness to do anything about it, very strange and off-putting. (Who wouldn't?).

Yes but to be honest that is not a great concern of mine, I only trade index futures so $105 per month is not a big deal. I am not a lawyer, and I am not going to fight this. My major concern is that my financial reward for working hard to pass the mini guantlet may now be very limited. I did clear one item up on their chat. The sim account is not limited to $5k profit because of the circumstances.

I am very close to passing, am well above the profit target and just have to trade the remaining number of days and follow the rules. I really hope that earn2trade gets a parner firm soon. As I said I have worked really hard, the path to succes has been very tough for me and I am seeing light at the end of the tunnel. I have overcome adversity before so this wouldn't be the end but just another (avoidable) obstacle in my path.

On the positive side, I have to say that I really have no complaints about the product or company from a user perspective. The rules have helped me become a better trader, and the customer service is very responsive. I am looking forward to a profitable partnership with them.

Thanked by:

Tymbeline 
Leeds UK
Market Wizard

Platform: Tradovate
Broker: Tradovate
Trading: MES, MNQ
Frequency: Several times daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 2,343
Thanks Received: 1,054

BertV View Post
I really have no complaints about the product or company from a user perspective. The rules have helped me become a better trader, and the customer service is very responsive.

That part's all good to hear anyway - thanks. Best of fortune for completing it, and wishing you a very profitable partnership with them.

Thanked by:
canoekoh
Chicago, IL

Thanks Given: 56
Thanks Received: 98

BertV View Post
Yes but to be honest that is not a great concern of mine, I only trade index futures so $105 per month is not a big deal. I am not a lawyer, and I am not going to fight this. My major concern is that my financial reward for working hard to pass the mini guantlet may now be very limited. I did clear one item up on their chat. The sim account is not limited to $5k profit because of the circumstances.

I am very close to passing, am well above the profit target and just have to trade the remaining number of days and follow the rules. I really hope that earn2trade gets a parner firm soon. As I said I have worked really hard, the path to succes has been very tough for me and I am seeing light at the end of the tunnel. I have overcome adversity before so this wouldn't be the end but just another (avoidable) obstacle in my path.

On the positive side, I have to say that I really have no complaints about the product or company from a user perspective. The rules have helped me become a better trader, and the customer service is very responsive. I am looking forward to a profitable partnership with them.

if their livesim account is not limited to $5k because of the current circumstances, theoretically a single trader could profit and withdraw $10k, then Helios would immediately be -$8k in the hole (helios takes 20% cut).

there's no way they're exposing themselves to such risk. they're most likely hedging through some combination of copy-trades, which is shady in and of itself.

no one should be starting a E2T evaluation right now until we get transparency regarding the prop firm situation. the fact that they've been handing out 50% discounts left-and-right lately surely doesn't assuage any fears regarding a possible bust situation.

Thanked by:
 HighCall79 

canoekoh View Post
no one should be starting a E2T evaluation right now until we get transparency regarding the prop firm situation. the fact that they've been handing out 50% discounts left-and-right lately surely doesn't assuage any fears regarding a possible bust situation.

Agreed. I'm not recommending E2T anymore. It has been too long without an update. My last passed combine is now three months old. And the lack of answer about fees for sim is plain weird.

dyoung 
Boston, MA

Experience: None
Thanks Given: 9
Thanks Received: 13

BertV View Post

I actually am pushing back on this comment; I just spoke to their support and this is the response:
Upon acquiring $5,000.00 profit, the conditional offer will have been met and the trader will join the proprietary trading firm as a limited partner. (reference: https://help.earn2trade.com/en/articles/1479506-what-offer-will-i-receive-upon-completing-the-gauntlet)

Then I asked after the $5k in profit, would I be stuck? And the response said: You would have to wait for the new prop firm to be set up to continue, yes.

I.e. - makes no sense to continue trading after the 5k is hit.

Just for full transparency.

@Earn2Trade - I know there's no answer yet; but being in the dark for the past three months is slightly disheartening...is there an update that can be shared? I don't want to stay in limbo for too long, especially because livesim has been around for so long on the E2T website.

canoekoh
Chicago, IL

Thanks Given: 56
Thanks Received: 98

dyoung View Post
I actually am pushing back on this comment; I just spoke to their support and this is the response:
Upon acquiring $5,000.00 profit, the conditional offer will have been met and the trader will join the proprietary trading firm as a limited partner. (reference: https://help.earn2trade.com/en/articles/1479506-what-offer-will-i-receive-upon-completing-the-gauntlet)

Then I asked after the $5k in profit, would I be stuck? And the response said: You would have to wait for the new prop firm to be set up to continue, yes.

I.e. - makes no sense to continue trading after the 5k is hit.

Just for full transparency.

@Earn2Trade - I know there's no answer yet; but being in the dark for the past three months is slightly disheartening...is there an update that can be shared? I don't want to stay in limbo for too long, especially because livesim has been around for so long on the E2T website.

yup that's what i thought originally when i read that post. there's no way E2T would allow unlimited profits in the LiveSim account unless they were secretly placing identical trades in a live account.

i'd like to be proven wrong but honestly i find it hard to believe they've secured two outside prop firms (as they mentioned before).

think about it - what non-E2T-related prop firm would be willing to risk their precious capital to fund a bunch of randos who passed a mere 15-day evaluation?

the industry standard is usually a 3+year track record that looks more intently at your risk-adjusted return rather than simply whether you made some profit target. no normal prop firm would be willing to put up capital for a bunch of randos with no track record whatsoever besides passing a 15-day evaluation, which anyone can eventually achieve with enough combine resets and luck.

this is why topsteptrader's funding prop firm is operated by they themselves.
this is why oneuptrader's funding prop firm is also operated by themselves (MES capital).

why do you think the prop firms that supposedly fund the live accounts of those who pass these evaluations are all owned and operated by the evaluation companies themselves? it's just plain common sense really.

it's telling that E2T isn't immediately clearing things up regarding the prop firm situation in this thread b/c if they actually had their ducks in order, you'd betcha they'd respond immediately to clear up any misunderstanding. instead they've been staying silent recently.

Thanked by:

Closed Thread

Last Updated on March 4, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts