NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Earn2Trade - Orianna Foucault (Director of Support) - Ask Me Anything (AMA)

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Earn2Trade with 172 posts (247 thanks)
    2. looks_two emini2000 with 30 posts (20 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 25 posts (64 thanks)
    4. looks_4 BertV with 23 posts (30 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 2.6 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Earn2Trade with 1.4 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 BertV with 1.3 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 emini2000 with 0.7 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 239,358 views
    2. thumb_up 693 thanks given
    3. group 1,068 followers
    1. forum 631 posts
    2. attach_file 20 attachments

Closed Thread

Search this Thread

Earn2Trade - Orianna Foucault (Director of Support) - Ask Me Anything (AMA)

trade5000
Atlanta GA

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 9

Topstep now offers trading on Tradestation both on the tryouts and the funded accounts so Tradestation must have some kind of risk monitoring available like Rithmic or Topstep wouldn't be using it

Can you offer Tradestation as well?

Earn2Trade View Post
We're working on both of these situations... Stay tuned!

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
33 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
My NQ Trading Journal
14 thanks
HumbleTraders next chapter
11 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
11 thanks

bmmartin 
ALICANTE

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Sierra
Trading: ES, CL, NQ, GC
Thanks Given: 259
Thanks Received: 11

Hi,

I am considering starting a mini-gauntlet and I would like to trade positions mixing MES and ES at the same time.
How would you apply commissions in such a case? Is your simulation ready for applying the corresponding commission to each product?
Thanks,

Earn2Trade 

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks Received: 299

trade5000 View Post
Topstep now offers trading on Tradestation both on the tryouts and the funded accounts so Tradestation must have some kind of risk monitoring available like Rithmic or Topstep wouldn't be using it

Can you offer Tradestation as well?

Tradestation is a brokerage not a platform so Helios would have to open an account with them and we would have to discuss with them about paper trading. This is one of the first requests we've had for Tradestation so it's not currently on our radar but we'll add it to our list of requests!

Earn2Trade
www.earn2trade.com
Become a Professional Trader. Decisions That Can Change Your Life Forever.
Follow me on Twitter

Earn2Trade 

bmmartin View Post
Hi,

I am considering starting a mini-gauntlet and I would like to trade positions mixing MES and ES at the same time.
How would you apply commissions in such a case? Is your simulation ready for applying the corresponding commission to each product?
Thanks,

Yes, you can request support to adjust your commissions to "real" commissions and you'll get them applied per product.

Earn2Trade
www.earn2trade.com
Follow me on Twitter
Thanked by:
trade5000
Atlanta GA

Going to have to disagree with you there. Tradestation is definitely a trading platform as well as a brokerage

I think if you took a survey of existing users of earn2trade as well as prospective users you would find alot of interest in using/offering Tradestation.

They also have a very robust paper trading section within their platform

https://help.futures.topstep.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014539874-TradeStation-Connection-Instructions

Traders have to think also about what platform they can use to make money after passing the tryout and certain platforms give traders additional advantages. Since Earn2Trade seems to not be able to make a deal with Tradovate because of Topstep's relationship with them and since it is impossible to use Ninja Trader (unless you already own a multi-platform lifetime license purchased before July 2014) perhaps Earn2Trade could instead make a deal with Tradestation

It would only be possible to use NinjaTrader with Earn2Trade if you purchased lifetime license key before July of 2014. Otherwise, it would not be possible to use the Rithmic connection with any third-party trading firms.

NinjaTrader's Terms of Service Agreement states that license keys are nontransferable. As a result, it would not be possible for you to buy a license key from another individual that would allow you to access Earn2Trade. Doing so would result in the termination of that license key.

Sincerely,
Chris D
NinjaTrader Platform Customer Service

Earn2Trade View Post
Tradestation is a brokerage not a platform so Helios would have to open an account with them and we would have to discuss with them about paper trading. This is one of the first requests we've had for Tradestation so it's not currently on our radar but we'll add it to our list of requests!

Earn2Trade 

trade5000 View Post
Going to have to disagree with you there. Tradestation is definitely a trading platform as well as a brokerage

I think if you took a survey of existing users of earn2trade as well as prospective users you would find alot of interest in using/offering Tradestation.

They also have a very robust paper trading section within their platform

https://help.futures.topstep.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014539874-TradeStation-Connection-Instructions

Traders have to think also about what platform they can use to make money after passing the tryout and certain platforms give traders additional advantages. Since Earn2Trade seems to not be able to make a deal with Tradovate because of Topstep's relationship with them and since it is impossible to use Ninja Trader (unless you already own a multi-platform lifetime license purchased before July 2014) perhaps Earn2Trade could instead make a deal with Tradestation

It would only be possible to use NinjaTrader with Earn2Trade if you purchased lifetime license key before July of 2014. Otherwise, it would not be possible to use the Rithmic connection with any third-party trading firms.

NinjaTrader's Terms of Service Agreement states that license keys are nontransferable. As a result, it would not be possible for you to buy a license key from another individual that would allow you to access Earn2Trade. Doing so would result in the termination of that license key.

Sincerely,
Chris D
NinjaTrader Platform Customer Service

What I meant by that was... we can't just add them as a platform using our existing infrastructure with Rithmic. They only support Tradestation accounts.

Earn2Trade
www.earn2trade.com
Follow me on Twitter
trade5000
Atlanta GA

Topstep seems to have found a way to make all 3 work

Rithmic platforms

Tradovate

and

Tradestation

Earn2Trade View Post
What I meant by that was... we can't just add them as a platform using our existing infrastructure with Rithmic. They only support Tradestation accounts.

Earn2Trade 

trade5000 View Post
Topstep seems to have found a way to make all 3 work

Rithmic platforms

Tradovate

and

Tradestation

It's not impossible and we have some exciting news coming.

Earn2Trade
www.earn2trade.com
Follow me on Twitter
trade5000
Atlanta GA

any exciting news coming on changes to the payouts and the trailing max drawdowns on funded accounts?

Earn2Trade View Post
It's not impossible and we have some exciting news coming.

Earn2Trade 

trade5000 View Post
any exciting news coming on changes to the payouts and the trailing max drawdowns on funded accounts?

We can't release any details at this time --- but stay tuned!

Earn2Trade
www.earn2trade.com
Follow me on Twitter

Closed Thread

Last Updated on March 4, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts