NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Earn2Trade - Orianna Foucault (Director of Support) - Ask Me Anything (AMA)

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Earn2Trade with 172 posts (247 thanks)
    2. looks_two emini2000 with 30 posts (20 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 25 posts (64 thanks)
    4. looks_4 BertV with 23 posts (30 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 2.6 thanks per post
    2. looks_two bobwest with 2.5 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Earn2Trade with 1.4 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 BertV with 1.3 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 234,706 views
    2. thumb_up 693 thanks given
    3. group 1,068 followers
    1. forum 631 posts
    2. attach_file 20 attachments

Earn2Trade - Orianna Foucault (Director of Support) - Ask Me Anything (AMA)

zzzz2021
Toronto Canada

Thanks Given: 53
Thanks Received: 90

Earn2Trade View Post
Hello again,

I can see how that can become a misunderstanding, but the rule works as I explained before. Daily Loss is based on your net PnL and it is always calculated from the cash on hand, or starting balance of the day. If at any point during your trading day your net PnL reaches -$550 , you will fail by this rule.

Let's say I made > $1750 of profits in funded account for 30k TCP. I don't want to withdraw the money while my account is upgraded to 50k. My questions are:

1) Will my 50k account get upgraded to 100k if I generate another $1250 to meet profit goal of $3000?
2) Will I get any more room for 50k's daily loss limit ($1100) or EOD Drawdown ($2000)?

Thanks.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
39 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
18 thanks

Earn2Trade 

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks Received: 299

zzzz2021 View Post
Let's say I made > $1750 of profits in funded account for 30k TCP. I don't want to withdraw the money while my account is upgraded to 50k. My questions are:

1) Will my 50k account get upgraded to 100k if I generate another $1250 to meet profit goal of $3000?
2) Will I get any more room for 50k's daily loss limit ($1100) or EOD Drawdown ($2000)?

Thanks.

Hello zzzz2021,

I believe you are mentioning the 25K Trader Career Path, if that is the case it is necessary for you to withdraw after reaching the profit goal on each step of the path. You can not move the funds from one size to the other or use them as part of the profit goal on the next account you'll receive.

I hope that was clear but if there are more questions please let me know.

Earn2Trade
www.earn2trade.com
Become a Professional Trader. Decisions That Can Change Your Life Forever.
Follow me on Twitter

shokunin 
Manchester, United Kingdom

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Sierra Chart
Broker: Optimus Futures, Rithmic, Denali
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 6
Thanks Received: 157

If the live account is in profit but the account is closed due to a rule break, is it possible to withdraw any remaining profit?

Earn2Trade 

shokunin View Post
If the live account is in profit but the account is closed due to a rule break, is it possible to withdraw any remaining profit?

Hello shokunin,

In that case, you can withdraw your profits through any of the available payout methods.

Earn2Trade
www.earn2trade.com
Follow me on Twitter
Thanked by:

LaissezFaire
Oslo + Norway

Thanks Given: 224
Thanks Received: 104

I'm curious if you're willing to disclose this information, @Earn2Trade.

Do you have any funded traders with a long term relationship with you who are doing really well?

It's my impression that for futures trading, E2T is probably the best choice out there. I'm trading my own account, though, as that's my preference.

Earn2Trade 

LaissezFaire View Post
I'm curious if you're willing to disclose this information, @Earn2Trade.

Do you have any funded traders with a long term relationship with you who are doing really well?

It's my impression that for futures trading, E2T is probably the best choice out there. I'm trading my own account, though, as that's my preference.

Just as a quick reminder, the funded traders are with one of the related prop firms and not Earn2Trade. This means, that Earn2Trade's support and other staff has no connections or access to trader's data.

Nonetheless, what we do know from conversations on other forums and with returning traders is that Helios has multiple traders who have been trading with them on and off for years.

Earn2Trade
www.earn2trade.com
Follow me on Twitter
Thanked by:

Successlife 
Any part of the world.

Experience: Master
Platform: Iq feed- Ensign
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 14

I like to know if after the evaluation with success in order to continues in real live-demo I need to pay some fees ?
I saw another (uprofit) now is sent email asking for 150 USD before give you any real live account-- thank you

VirtualMark
Birmingham, United Kingdom

Thanks Given: 20
Thanks Received: 65

Earn2Trade View Post
Just as a quick reminder, the funded traders are with one of the related prop firms and not Earn2Trade. This means, that Earn2Trade's support and other staff has no connections or access to trader's data.

Nonetheless, what we do know from conversations on other forums and with returning traders is that Helios has multiple traders who have been trading with them on and off for years.

I don't understand - if the funded traders are not with you then how do you make your money from the funded traders? Don't you get the profit split?

Or are you just making money from the subscriptions and reset fees? If that's the case then I can't see how it's in your interest for any trader to pass. Not accusing you of anything just trying to understand your response.

And if you get the commission from the funded traders then you would know how well they're doing due to the amount they're paying you.

Thanked by:

Earn2Trade 

VirtualMark View Post
I don't understand - if the funded traders are not with you then how do you make your money from the funded traders? Don't you get the profit split?

Or are you just making money from the subscriptions and reset fees? If that's the case then I can't see how it's in your interest for any trader to pass. Not accusing you of anything just trying to understand your response.

And if you get the commission from the funded traders then you would know how well they're doing due to the amount they're paying you.

The funded traders are housed within one of the prop firms, that is correct. The nature of that agreement (e.g. whether there is a rev share, commissions or kickbacks) between Earn2Trade and prop firm is confidential though, and I won't really be able to share any of it. However, for the financial health of a prop firm it is essential that Earn2Trade only sends traders who have the best chance of being profitable on live accounts. Our prop firms always disclose whether or not a trader is trading a live account or a sim account, and live accounts carry a significant amount of risk, hence the difficulty of the exam.

Earn2Trade
www.earn2trade.com
Follow me on Twitter
Thanked by:

soacm
Bucharest, Romania

Thanks Given: 38
Thanks Received: 22

Earn2Trade View Post
The funded traders are housed within one of the prop firms, that is correct. The nature of that agreement (e.g. whether there is a rev share, commissions or kickbacks) between Earn2Trade and prop firm is confidential though, and I won't really be able to share any of it. However, for the financial health of a prop firm it is essential that Earn2Trade only sends traders who have the best chance of being profitable on live accounts. Our prop firms always disclose whether or not a trader is trading a live account or a sim account, and live accounts carry a significant amount of risk, hence the difficulty of the exam.

Can you give a practical example of EOD drawdown on the Trader career path? Thank you.

Last Updated on March 4, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts