NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Earn2Trade - Orianna Foucault (Director of Support) - Ask Me Anything (AMA)

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Earn2Trade with 172 posts (247 thanks)
    2. looks_two emini2000 with 30 posts (20 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 25 posts (64 thanks)
    4. looks_4 BertV with 23 posts (30 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 2.6 thanks per post
    2. looks_two bobwest with 2.5 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Earn2Trade with 1.4 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 BertV with 1.3 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 234,706 views
    2. thumb_up 693 thanks given
    3. group 1,068 followers
    1. forum 631 posts
    2. attach_file 20 attachments

Earn2Trade - Orianna Foucault (Director of Support) - Ask Me Anything (AMA)

trade5000
Atlanta GA

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 9

just checking back on when you are releasing the details

Earn2Trade View Post
We can't release any details at this time --- but stay tuned!

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
39 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
Battlestations: Show us your trading desks!
24 thanks
The Program
18 thanks

karentrader 
burlington, vt

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Sierra
Trading: NQ
Thanks Given: 85
Thanks Received: 394

Hi ryan,

Can you confirm your micro commissions per r/t?

The help site lists $4.44 r/t but that doesn't seem right...?

For example, TST lists between $0.62-$1.12 r/t, and Amp lists between $0.78-$1.08 r/t.

Is Helios commissions literally 4x as much for the micros?

rb55 
Manchester England

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT8, Tradingview, mt4/5
Trading: RTY, ES, YM, NQ, CL, DAX, FTSE, GC, NG
Thanks Given: 8
Thanks Received: 33

karentrader View Post
Hi ryan,

Can you confirm your micro commissions per r/t?

The help site lists $4.44 r/t but that doesn't seem right...?

For example, TST lists between $0.62-$1.12 r/t, and Amp lists between $0.78-$1.08 r/t.

Is Helios commissions literally 4x as much for the micros?

Micros are cheaper, details in the links.

https://help.earn2trade.com/en/articles/3226606-commissions-on-micro-assets

http://help.earn2trade.com/en/articles/2280137-what-is-the-fee-structure-on-the-live-or-livesim-accounts

I requested I go on the cheaper structure and then you have to provide a list of instruments you will trade.

However I didn't realise this will block you from trading anything else not on your list.

For example, I gave them a list of the micros I want to trade but when it came to trying to trade the ES or ZN my orders were rejected. Yesterday (the 5th) I asked why I couldn't trade those contracts and was told it was because I had requested to go on the live commission structure of those specific assets. Left me a litle confused to be fair as I just assumed the larger contracts were a standard commision rate and my request was for the micros. Should make that clear on the web page.

The CS guy said he would sort it and I gave him a list of non-micro contracts I would like to trade but when I tried to trade ZN again today the orders were still rejected. Pretty frustrating as I missed some good signals on ZN today.

I asked why I couldn't trade them again today and after a long wait was told; 'This will most probably be ready today after the market closes and opens back again.'

Wasn't sure what that meant so I asked if that meant Monday and was told; Probably today after the market closes and then opens again.

Thanked by:

karentrader 
burlington, vt

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Sierra
Trading: NQ
Thanks Given: 85
Thanks Received: 394

rb55 View Post

http://help.earn2trade.com/en/articles/2280137-what-is-the-fee-structure-on-the-live-or-livesim-accounts

I requested I go on the cheaper structure and then you have to provide a list of instruments you will trade.

However I didn't realise this will block you from trading anything else not on your list.

For example, I gave them a list of the micros I want to trade but when it came to trying to trade the ES or ZN my orders were rejected. Yesterday (the 5th) I asked why I couldn't trade those contracts and was told it was because I had requested to go on the live commission structure of those specific assets. Left me a litle confused to be fair as I just assumed the larger contracts were a standard commision rate and my request was for the micros. Should make that clear on the web page.

The CS guy said he would sort it and I gave him a list of non-micro contracts I would like to trade but when I tried to trade ZN again today the orders were still rejected. Pretty frustrating as I missed some good signals on ZN today.

I asked why I couldn't trade them again today and after a long wait was told; 'This will most probably be ready today after the market closes and opens back again.'

Wasn't sure what that meant so I asked if that meant Monday and was told; Probably today after the market closes and then opens again.

Thanks for the clarification.
I contacted them and the live rates are double what the typical market rate is for the micros, at around $2.10 r/t. At that rate, scalping is definitely out of the question for sure, if on mNQ or something similar.

dyst 
Singapore

Platform: NinjaTrader, Sierra, MT4
Trading: ES, CL, NG, XAUUSD, USDJPY
Thanks Given: 75
Thanks Received: 91

Thanks for the info bro.

I am interested in trading Micros on the Gauntlet Mini (good risk management)
It seems better suited since we have this trailing DD.

rb55 View Post

Numbers work... Magic lies in the numbers

dyst 
Singapore

Platform: NinjaTrader, Sierra, MT4
Trading: ES, CL, NG, XAUUSD, USDJPY
Thanks Given: 75
Thanks Received: 91

@canoekoh You seem to have the same exact problems I used to have when doing the Gauntlet last year... with Rithmic/Sierra chart (Sierra refused to help too) and then with frequent d/c on rtrader at times

Then I moved into Finamark. It was cool but I noticed same disconnection problem will happen almost everyday at same time... let's hope it has improved this year. The only platforms I know how to use are Rithmic, Ninja, Sierra and Finamark yet unfortunately all 4 have issues lol.

I wish there was a way to add tradingview to it. Sure lots of people would agree

canoekoh View Post
yes, luckily i did not have any disconnects the past 3 days when the volatility was the highest so i've been fortunate. i've currently had a total of 4 disconnection incidents but luckily they happened last week and the week before that.

likewise, i do not know who is really at fault as i'm not an engineer but what i can say is: during the disconnects i experienced, it didn't seem to be a problem with the Rithmic data feed itself b/c i use the Denali datafeed + Rithmic order routing. perhaps the Rithmic datafeed is top-tier but there are clearly issues with Rithmic outside of just their datafeed that is causing these disconnects. the biggest tell imo was the fact that i couldn't login to Rithmic Trader Pro during these brief moments of disconnection.

i was also located in Asia during these incidents if that helps. i know with cqg, cqg automatically connects you to their Singapore server for example, if you're trading from a country near there. there have been many times when the CQG singapore server was down while the US server was perfectly fine. i remember complaining to AMP futures that CQG wasn't working only for them to think that the problem was on my side b/c they weren't getting any complaints from their users, most of whom are based in US + Europe.

whereas i was trading from the US this week and i didn't experience any disconnects with Rithmic (yet). so maybe this is similar to the situation described in the previous paragraph. or maybe not.

i remember asking Sierrachart engineering if their Rithmic Bridge Program affects only market data or both data+trading and they replied with both market data+trading so i admit there is an inherent risk with using Sierracharts with Rithmic. it's just that at this point, Sierrachart is essential to my trading, as i expect it to be with many others.

Numbers work... Magic lies in the numbers

rb55 
Manchester England

Platform: NT8, Tradingview, mt4/5
Trading: RTY, ES, YM, NQ, CL, DAX, FTSE, GC, NG
Thanks Given: 8
Thanks Received: 33

Just thought I would update my experience with e2t.

I was on the $50K mini and today running into the bell I had open just a single micro MES.

My PC crashed. Since the last W10 update I have had a couple of the dreaded blue screens of death.

By the time it went thru the closing process, rebooted and I reopened RT Pro it was 15:13 CT and I closed out the trade.

I went to E2T's website and saw that I had broken a rule as the cutoff time is 15:10 CT

I explained on the chat what had happened and asked if this rule could be overlooked but was told no despite the exchange closing at 15:15 CT which is something the rep wasnt aware of, he told me it was 15:10 CT

I respect the fact a rule was broken but sometimes I think you have to look at the circumstances, not everything is black and white.

My exposure was tiny, just a 1 lot micro in a $50K account.

It was closed before the exchange closed. (Oneuptrader's cutoff rule is 15:15 so not sure why e2t is 15:10)

And there is no function in Finamarks or RT Pros platform to close out all trades by a certain time so one is left with this risk regardless.

I asked the service rep if they could overlook this but was told they couldn't do anything and I would have to reset for $100 which I am not prepared to do as this could happen again. This leaves a bit of a bitter taste as I'm not sure what else I could do in this situation.

This is the real world and various things happen from time to time which you can't control and I think some things need to be taken into context and consideration if a rule is broken.

Not sure why a trading firm wouldn't want to help their traders rather than hurt them but alas, that is the business model I guess.

SawDr 
Washington, DC

Platform: Ninja and TOS
Broker: Ninja
Trading: CL, ES
Thanks Given: 114
Thanks Received: 62

karentrader View Post
Thanks for the clarification.
I contacted them and the live rates are double what the typical market rate is for the micros, at around $2.10 r/t. At that rate, scalping is definitely out of the question for sure, if on mNQ or something similar.

Yes - their rate for Micros is WAY out of line. $2.10 RT is ridiculous.

userque
Chicago IL

Thanks Given: 573
Thanks Received: 129

rb55 View Post
Just thought I would update my experience with e2t.

I was on the $50K mini and today running into the bell I had open just a single micro MES.

My PC crashed. Since the last W10 update I have had a couple of the dreaded blue screens of death.

By the time it went thru the closing process, rebooted and I reopened RT Pro it was 15:13 CT and I closed out the trade.

I went to E2T's website and saw that I had broken a rule as the cutoff time is 15:10 CT

I explained on the chat what had happened and asked if this rule could be overlooked but was told no despite the exchange closing at 15:15 CT which is something the rep wasnt aware of, he told me it was 15:10 CT

I respect the fact a rule was broken but sometimes I think you have to look at the circumstances, not everything is black and white.

My exposure was tiny, just a 1 lot micro in a $50K account.

It was closed before the exchange closed. (Oneuptrader's cutoff rule is 15:15 so not sure why e2t is 15:10)

And there is no function in Finamarks or RT Pros platform to close out all trades by a certain time so one is left with this risk regardless.

I asked the service rep if they could overlook this but was told they couldn't do anything and I would have to reset for $100 which I am not prepared to do as this could happen again. This leaves a bit of a bitter taste as I'm not sure what else I could do in this situation.

This is the real world and various things happen from time to time which you can't control and I think some things need to be taken into context and consideration if a rule is broken.

Not sure why a trading firm wouldn't want to help their traders rather than hurt them but alas, that is the business model I guess.

Did you use bracket orders with rithmic?

Earn2Trade 

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks Received: 299

trade5000 View Post
just checking back on when you are releasing the details

Should be within a month!

Earn2Trade
www.earn2trade.com
Become a Professional Trader. Decisions That Can Change Your Life Forever.
Follow me on Twitter

Last Updated on March 4, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts