NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Earn2Trade - Orianna Foucault (Director of Support) - Ask Me Anything (AMA)

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Earn2Trade with 172 posts (247 thanks)
    2. looks_two emini2000 with 30 posts (20 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 25 posts (64 thanks)
    4. looks_4 BertV with 23 posts (30 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 2.6 thanks per post
    2. looks_two bobwest with 2.5 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Earn2Trade with 1.4 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 BertV with 1.3 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 234,706 views
    2. thumb_up 693 thanks given
    3. group 1,068 followers
    1. forum 631 posts
    2. attach_file 20 attachments

Closed Thread

Search this Thread

Earn2Trade - Orianna Foucault (Director of Support) - Ask Me Anything (AMA)

KillerJukeBox 
Dublin

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninjatrader, Tastytrade
Broker: Ninjatrader Brokerage, IBKR, Tastytrade,
Trading: MNQ,MES. Stocks, Stock options
Thanks Given: 13
Thanks Received: 95

Ninjatrader works fine, you can connect using the rithmic for ninjatrader brokerage connector as long as you own a license.

if on the other hand you are asking about being given a basic license by Earn2Trade, see their response above.

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
NexusFi Journal Challenge - April 2024
Feedback and Announcements
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators

SawDr 
Washington, DC

Platform: Ninja and TOS
Broker: Ninja
Trading: CL, ES
Thanks Given: 114
Thanks Received: 62

Yes, thanks. Since we're not able to use Ninja once funded with Helios, in my opinion, it defeats the purpose to use it for the Gauntlet.

Thanked by:
 jeffalan 
Raleigh, NC

Platform: NinjaTrader
Thanks Given: 9
Thanks Received: 22

Ryan,

I was reading the Terms of Use on Earn2trade.com and something caught my eye under the Eligibility section.....

If you are a convicted felon, have been disciplined by the National Futures Association, have been disciplined by the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission, or have an outstanding balance with a trading firm, you are not eligible to use the Sites or Services.

I have to ask what does someones criminal history have to do with whether they can pass the Gauntlet or not? Does Helios share the same attitude towards someones criminal background? I just found this curious in that the ability to be a successful trader, or a bad one, has absolutely nothing to do with someones criminal history. I look forward to your answer on this!

nguyen74 
Baton Rouge, LA - USA

Experience: None
Platform: NinjaTrader, RTrader
Trading: Emini ES, Crude CL
Thanks Given: 24
Thanks Received: 67

That's the same with the financial industry as a whole...banking, insurance, investments, trading.

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal
 jeffalan 
Raleigh, NC

Platform: NinjaTrader
Thanks Received: 22

This thread is called "Ask Me Anything" not "Ask Nguyen Anything! Please don't answer for someone else!

nguyen74 
Baton Rouge, LA - USA

Experience: None
Platform: NinjaTrader, RTrader
Trading: Emini ES, Crude CL
Thanks Given: 24
Thanks Received: 67

jeffalan View Post
This thread is called "Ask Me Anything" not "Ask Nguyen Anything! Please don't answer for someone else!

What have I done to you to receive such hostility? According to you, you and everybody else shouldn’t be posting here also if the post Is not directed to E2T.

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal
 Fxfutures1976 
London

Experience: Advanced
Platform: cqg integrated,ninjatrade
Trading: Futures and forex
Thanks Given: 6
Thanks Received: 69

Earn2Trade View Post
Hi,
Thank you for the question. Our mentors and I have been trading for well over a decade. All of our mentors have passed their Series 3 and Series 34 exams and I myself run a CTA as well as Earn2Trade concurrently, although trading activity in the CTA has reduced as Earn2Trade has grown.

As it pertains to sharing our trading record publicly, the public record of the CTA is available, however we don't believe it is relevant to what we are teaching. We are conservative traders and you can see that reflected in our record. Regardless, I'd understand the desire to see the record if we were trying to sell one specific strategy that we claim to be the 100% foul-proof method that will generate huge profits for everyone. That is not what we do and that is not what we claim.

What we are trying to do here is teach our students about the market, about formulating their own strategies, finding out what their weaknesses and strengths are and working them to their advantage. We try to help our customers work on their trading skills, knowledge, patience and the psychological aspect as well. Our personal history with the market bears little relevance to this, what you should be asking is probably feedback from our customers, people who have gone through the program and have become better traders through their own hard work and our coaching. You can find plenty of reviews here: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.earn2trade.com

Why are you telling me what I should be asking ? I am not interested in buying any “education” I have also been in the industry for over a decade and spent no time at all selling education because I have been to busy full time trading.

They are the first questions that anyone who is going to invest their time and money should ask. If the “mentor” or “ educator” could not supply those things , I would run a mile.

Earn2Trade 

Thanks Received: 299

jeffalan View Post
Ryan,

I was reading the Terms of Use on Earn2trade.com and something caught my eye under the Eligibility section.....

If you are a convicted felon, have been disciplined by the National Futures Association, have been disciplined by the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission, or have an outstanding balance with a trading firm, you are not eligible to use the Sites or Services.

I have to ask what does someones criminal history have to do with whether they can pass the Gauntlet or not? Does Helios share the same attitude towards someones criminal background? I just found this curious in that the ability to be a successful trader, or a bad one, has absolutely nothing to do with someones criminal history. I look forward to your answer on this!

Not sure why we didn't get a notification for this post but I believe you're the one who emailed the same question into our support as well as Helios and you've received an answer on it. Let me know if you're not or if you need anything else!

Earn2Trade
www.earn2trade.com
Become a Professional Trader. Decisions That Can Change Your Life Forever.
Follow me on Twitter

Earn2Trade 

Thanks Received: 299

Fxfutures1976 View Post
Why are you telling me what I should be asking ? I am not interested in buying any “education” I have also been in the industry for over a decade and spent no time at all selling education because I have been to busy full time trading.

They are the first questions that anyone who is going to invest their time and money should ask. If the “mentor” or “ educator” could not supply those things , I would run a mile.

@Fxfutures1976,

We didn't tell you what you should be asking, we just said in our opinion that the subject matter was not relevant to what we are teaching. We completely understand if you or someone else is looking for someone who can coach with specific actionable trading advice, but we don't provide that at Earn2Trade. Although I am a registered CTA, and all of our mentors have passed their Series 3 and Series 34 exams, Earn2Trade is not a registered CTA, so we have to tread carefully to not give specific trading advice and have thus built our education around developing good trading habits, risk management and understanding technicals.

Earn2Trade
www.earn2trade.com
Become a Professional Trader. Decisions That Can Change Your Life Forever.
Follow me on Twitter
Thanked by:

dyst 
Singapore

Platform: NinjaTrader, Sierra, MT4
Trading: ES, CL, NG, XAUUSD, USDJPY
Thanks Given: 75
Thanks Received: 91

@Earn2Trade

Hi, I received email that some kind of new gauntlet is coming soon, expected by next week? (or maybe over the weekend). Is that possibly the 'shorter' gauntlet that was in the works since not everyone has the patience to do trial for 2 months?

Numbers work... Magic lies in the numbers

Closed Thread

Last Updated on March 4, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts