NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Earn2Trade (Helios) - "The Gauntlet"

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Earn2Trade with 22 posts (45 thanks)
    2. looks_two dyst with 14 posts (14 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 12 posts (29 thanks)
    4. looks_4 BertV with 7 posts (5 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one traderjoefx with 7 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Northernlimit with 3.4 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 2.4 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Earn2Trade with 2 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 82,079 views
    2. thumb_up 281 thanks given
    3. group 58 followers
    1. forum 172 posts
    2. attach_file 11 attachments

Search this Thread

Earn2Trade (Helios) - "The Gauntlet"

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,212
Thanks Received: 101,599

Some changes from Earn2Trade:

Quoting 
Dear Traders,

We’d like to start off by thanking all of you for helping make the launch of The Gauntlet Mini™
last month an immense success. We’re especially grateful to everyone who signed up and gave
us their feedback on it so we can continue improving it as we go. Going forward we’ll be making
the following trader oriented changes to The Gauntlet Mini™.

We’re removing LiveSim, traders will go directly to Helios after passing the evaluation.
Traders previously had to go through a Live Simulator phase which was a paper trading account
with the same terms and conditions as your offer, including the ability to request withdrawals
immediately. It wasn’t a second evaluation, but rather a risk management procedure for the
prop. firm. Helios decided to allow traders to skip this process for The Gauntlet Mini™ because
its rules are stricter than the original Gauntlet™ so less risk management is necessary. The way
you benefit from it is being able to request performance reviews for additional funding or
trade-able assets from them sooner.

We’re removing the daily loss limit for live accounts after the trader reaches profitability.
After getting funded you will no longer be subject to a daily loss limit once you make enough
profit for your loss limit to reach your starting balance. As an example, if you start your live
account at $25,000 and grow your balance over $25,550 your daily loss limit will be removed.

We’re raising the maximum position size and the progression ladder for micro contracts
times ten.

You will be able to trade up to ten contracts of all respective micros and it'll only count as one
contract towards the progression ladder and maximum number of positions. For example if the
progression ladder allows you 2 contracts then you can either trade up to 2 ES, 1 ES & 10 MES
or 20 MES. This change will go live after 5:00 p.m. Central Time October 1st, 2019.

Traders will no longer need to pay Helios for their data fees after getting funded if they
already have their own data feed.

If you already have your own paid data feed you can continue using it for charting after getting
funded without having to pay Helios the additional monthly $105 per exchange, however, you
will still need to execute trades through the feed they provide.

Traders will be able to keep using NinjaTrader after getting funded regardless of license
type.

Previously you were only able to keep using NinjaTrader after getting funded if you had a
license grandfathered into trading with 3rd party brokerages. Helios has now added a
Leader-Follower service that will allow you to copy your trades from NT to Helios through a
paper trading account. This means you're not interacting directly with the live market so there
could be a small delay and you may not get the same fill. Traders who choose this option are
responsible for monitoring their Helios account, since their loss limits are based on the Helios
account, not the paper trading account. There's also an additional $25 ($50 if your user is more
than 6 months old) data fee to maintain the paper trading account.

We hope that these changes will enhance your Gauntlet Mini™ experience and make
completing it even more rewarding. Please look forward to more future developments.As
always our support staff is happy to answer any related questions. We welcome any
feedback and appreciate your continued support, thank you.
========================================================================

PDF attached.

Mike

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Attached Thumbnails
Earn2Trade (Helios) - "The Gauntlet"-gauntlet-2019-october-changes.pdf  
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
How to apply profiles
Traders Hideout
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
Increase in trading performance by 75%
The Elite Circle
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
34 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
16 thanks
My NQ Trading Journal
14 thanks
Vinny E-Mini & Algobox Review TRADE ROOM
13 thanks
 garyboy275 
wa/ usa

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Rithmic
Trading: "CL ES 6C 6E" NQ only nowadays
Thanks Given: 202
Thanks Received: 454

What you are saying Mike and whats on website are two different things

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2019-10-12 10_58_59-The Gauntlet Mini™ _ Trade Your Own Way _ Receive an Offer _ Become a Profes.png
Views:	332
Size:	63.3 KB
ID:	277505  
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Earn2Trade 

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks Received: 299

garyboy275 View Post
What you are saying Mike and whats on website are two different things

That shouldn't be there, what Mike said is accurate. See: https://help.earn2trade.com/en/articles/3292347-what-offer-will-i-receive-upon-completing-the-gauntlet-mini.

I'll let the website team know it's still under that section.

Earn2Trade
www.earn2trade.com
Become a Professional Trader. Decisions That Can Change Your Life Forever.
Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Hi guys,

It is my pleasure to welcome back Csaba Nahoczky @ Earn2Trade for our 367th webinar event, on Thursday, November 7th @ 4:30 PM Eastern US.

The title for the event is "An Introduction to Earn2Trade's The Gauntlet & The Gauntlet Mini", and bullet points include:

- Earn2Trade - Company Introduction
- Learn about The Gauntlet™ Classic
- Learn about The Gauntlet Mini™
- Learn how to get Funded with Earn2Trade
- Product Related Q&A
- Attend Live to get all your questions answered

Register for this event:
https://on.nexusfi.com/3radq

Mike

eminitrdr 
Marietta, Oh USA

Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: Zenfire
Trading: Euro
Thanks Given: 459
Thanks Received: 208

@anyone please,
I just attended the webinar. They posted a special discount of 25% off for elite members. Does anyone know how long the offer lasts?
Thank you for your time and any information you can provide.

tturner86 
Portland, Oregon

Platform: F-16CM-40
Trading: GBU-39
Thanks Given: 10,459
Thanks Received: 12,695

eminitrdr View Post
@anyone please,
I just attended the webinar. They posted a special discount of 25% off for elite members. Does anyone know how long the offer lasts?
Thank you for your time and any information you can provide.

The offer is part of their sponsorship of FIO and can be accesses here: https://nexusfi.com/elite_membership/

My understanding of these are they are available as long as they are a site sponsor. Now that being said the offers can change from time to time. So there is no real way to determine how long the offer will be available. If you are interested I would take advantage of it as soon as you are able.

Terry

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Webinar recording:

Please give us feedback and comments:

If you liked it, click here and share your feedback:
https://nexusfi.com/email-feedback.php?title=168&liked=1

If you didn't like it, click here and share your feedback:
https://nexusfi.com/email-feedback.php?title=168&liked=-1

Mike

Thanked by:
 ziggy123 
boston

Platform: ninja
Trading: es
Thanks Given: 29
Thanks Received: 99

I was taking the GAUNTELT challenge - and have registered for it about two weeks ago.

There were ISSUES from day one - and I have waited to run into a few of them before posting as I have also been a founder of a few businesses - so I shy away from complaining/criticizing - until I feel the business is "insulting my intelligence" :

1. Using Ninja Trader for executions was NOT straight forward - and I luckily of me having a LIFETIME license for Ninja prior to 2014 enables people to trade using it after all (This ISSUE is something you have to DIG up on Earn2Trade site to find)

2. It took them a FEW DAYS to set up my account - and this is AFTER WRITING to them that I cannot start trading *someone must have forgotten to initialize the system on their part)

3. Understanding MAX position size : This is PURE MISREPRESENTATION - it says n the $50K that you can use "UP TO 6 contracts" -but that is NOT TRUE - GO and CLICK TWO pages on the site and find their special "Progression ladder" - COMMON GUYS - put this on your HOMEPAGE in BOLD and the lack of use of NINJA trader support for most people !!!!

4. If your browser if not FULL SCREEN - some of this CRITICAL info I mentioned above will NOT DISPLAY - have you guys heard of USABILITY when building the site - and when you use your SAFARI Mobile - some of the menu items like the LOGIN - do NOT Show and you have to FLIP your mobile screen to see it !!!!

But my biggest issue with EARN2Trade was today- after trading for SEVEN Days and making $700 always using a stop-loss - never hitting the daily drawdown - I by mistake clicked on Ninja DOM and added another SINGLE LOT - realizing this - I immediacy CLOSED it within 4-5 SECONDS - and guess what? - I was FAILED by the system!!

Now, granted this isa "TECHNICAL FAILURE" - and I feel was NOT fair to say the least - especially after reading on either futures.io forum or somewhere else that either Earn2Trade or their competitors have RESET - ignored this problem as long as the mistaken position was closed on less than 10 seconds or so. Writing to support juts yielded the "WE CANNOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT THIS - as Its an AUTOMATIC System"

@Earn2Trade - NOT A WAY to treat a customer!!!

profitpilgrim   is a Vendor

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks Received: 75

I just finished a chat with the founder of Earn2Trade, Ryan, resolving an issue with rules violation, and was impressed with the integrity with which he stepped in on the chat from top level management to honorably resolve the issue.

My account had been violated regarding trading 1 min before or after identified events. I didn't understand why, because I was flat well before and after the event. In reviewing the Gauntlet Mini rules I observed that the position had to be closed 1 minute before and after identified events in their events calendar, but on the rules page it said nothing about also cancelling any standing orders. There is an unrelated restriction about not leaving standing orders at the end of the day. I brought this to Earn2Trade's attention and asked them to reopen my account and extend my subscription 2 days to adjust for the delay. Lower level support is not authorized to make such a decision, but all of their responses struck me as very intelligent and well-trained to give top level support, respect, and attention to detail. Apparently they have good inter-company communication avenues at Earn2Trade because their founding CEO, Ryan, stepped in on the chat.

At first Ryan pointed out the reference to removing standing orders regarding end of day. As soon as I pointed out that removal of all standing orders was not included in the restriction regarding events, he immediately recognized that a key phrase had not been included in the rule regarding events, although he pointed out that in the Q and A such verbiage had been included. His response to the inconsistencies between their FAQ and rules page showed what I regard as the highest level of integrity. Here's that clip quoted from our chat

"I just checked our website, you're correct. They failed to list working orders on https://www.earn2trade.com/gauntlet-mini?approved-times. It does however say it on the FAQ's:

I very much appreciate you bringing this to our attention that it was missing from the approved times page and it will be corrected within the hour. I'll go ahead and approve the team to clear your failure and extend your subscription date. Thanks again for letting us know so that we can correct it."
9:50 am

I responded:
"And I very much appreciate your integrity in immediately recognizing and correcting the inconsistency in your representation of the rules, It forestalled a firestorm of bad public relations, as this industry is very quick to warn others of untrustworthy vendors. Thank you. You remain in good standing with me."

They are correcting the omission in the rule listing so be advised you must close all standing orders as well as your position 1 min before and after a restricted event.

I took the opportunity to discuss comparisons with competitors and concluded Earn2Trade is doing all they can to meet the needs of their clients. We did discuss the max contracts rule and a possible grace period for error. Ryan pointed out security issues I was not aware of, and it appears they are seeking the best solutions for everyone.

Earn2Trade 

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks Received: 299

ziggy123 View Post
I was taking the GAUNTELT challenge - and have registered for it about two weeks ago.

There were ISSUES from day one - and I have waited to run into a few of them before posting as I have also been a founder of a few businesses - so I shy away from complaining/criticizing - until I feel the business is "insulting my intelligence" :

1. Using Ninja Trader for executions was NOT straight forward - and I luckily of me having a LIFETIME license for Ninja prior to 2014 enables people to trade using it after all (This ISSUE is something you have to DIG up on Earn2Trade site to find)

2. It took them a FEW DAYS to set up my account - and this is AFTER WRITING to them that I cannot start trading *someone must have forgotten to initialize the system on their part)

3. Understanding MAX position size : This is PURE MISREPRESENTATION - it says n the $50K that you can use "UP TO 6 contracts" -but that is NOT TRUE - GO and CLICK TWO pages on the site and find their special "Progression ladder" - COMMON GUYS - put this on your HOMEPAGE in BOLD and the lack of use of NINJA trader support for most people !!!!

4. If your browser if not FULL SCREEN - some of this CRITICAL info I mentioned above will NOT DISPLAY - have you guys heard of USABILITY when building the site - and when you use your SAFARI Mobile - some of the menu items like the LOGIN - do NOT Show and you have to FLIP your mobile screen to see it !!!!

But my biggest issue with EARN2Trade was today- after trading for SEVEN Days and making $700 always using a stop-loss - never hitting the daily drawdown - I by mistake clicked on Ninja DOM and added another SINGLE LOT - realizing this - I immediacy CLOSED it within 4-5 SECONDS - and guess what? - I was FAILED by the system!!

Now, granted this isa "TECHNICAL FAILURE" - and I feel was NOT fair to say the least - especially after reading on either futures.io forum or somewhere else that either Earn2Trade or their competitors have RESET - ignored this problem as long as the mistaken position was closed on less than 10 seconds or so. Writing to support juts yielded the "WE CANNOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT THIS - as Its an AUTOMATIC System"

@Earn2Trade - NOT A WAY to treat a customer!!!

Hello Ziggy123,

Thank you for sharing your experience in a venue where we can respond. We want to make it clear that we never had any intention of insulting your intelligence and if we offended you we apologize for doing so. On that note, we don’t know who you are specifically but we would appreciate that you contact customer support to let us know who you are so we can determine that if you were mistreated by any agents that they be properly disciplined for doing so.

1. We do have a way of working with NinjaTrader and agree that it might not be entirely straight forward, however it is very clearly explained on our platform page (http://help.earn2trade.com/en/articles/2090521-what-platforms-can-i-use-for-the-gauntlet-mini-trader-career-path), which also directs you to specific information about how to use NinjaTrader (https://help.earn2trade.com/en/articles/2522126-ninjatrader-live-account-notice).

2. Unfortunately we can’t comment on this as we’re not sure who you are. In the past, if there was any problem on our part to setup your account we would adjust the billing date of your account. However, now we have a system in place that automatically sets up your account so these rare problems should no longer occur.

3. We strongly disagree with you on this point. There is absolutely no misrepresentation of the Max Position Size. The truth is that you CAN trade “Up to 6 Contracts” as stated in the account. That “up to” is very important because that is the maximum possible limitation. You can see on the account page (https://www.earn2trade.com/gauntlet-mini) that there is an asterisk on Max Position Size which directs you to the Progression Ladder, and if you just scroll down just a few inches directly under the accounts there is a list of all of the rules with links to them in more detail, including the progression ladder which is one of the rules (https://help.earn2trade.com/en/articles/3292351-what-is-the-progression-ladder-in-the-gauntlet-mini).

4. Yes, we have considered usability when we designed our site. We recommend all our users to view our website in Chrome as it was designed with Chrome in mind, although it does work very well for other browsers as well. Thank you for the note about Safari Mobile, we will ask the design department to look into it.

5. We are surprised that your biggest issue with our site was that when you broke one of the rules the system failed you exactly as it said it would. You are taking an examination in order to acquire risk capital from a proprietary trading firm. It is no less serious than a driving test or an SAT. There are rules in place that determine the willingness of the firm to provide that capital. There are no hidden rules and they are certainly not misrepresented on the site. You may argue that you disagree with that rule, but that rule was also in place before you took the test.

We pride ourselves on the way we treat our customers. We offer live customer support 10 hours a day, and otherwise respond by morning CET. We do our best to serve our customers and to address any problems they face immediately and with the utmost sincerity. Thank you very much for your feedback.

Earn2Trade
www.earn2trade.com
Become a Professional Trader. Decisions That Can Change Your Life Forever.
Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Last Updated on February 28, 2021

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts