NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Earn2Trade (Helios) - "The Gauntlet"

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Earn2Trade with 22 posts (45 thanks)
    2. looks_two dyst with 14 posts (14 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 12 posts (29 thanks)
    4. looks_4 BertV with 7 posts (5 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one traderjoefx with 7 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Northernlimit with 3.4 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 2.4 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Earn2Trade with 2 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 82,345 views
    2. thumb_up 281 thanks given
    3. group 58 followers
    1. forum 172 posts
    2. attach_file 11 attachments

Search this Thread

Earn2Trade (Helios) - "The Gauntlet"

RDK91 
Antwerp

skfutures View Post
I got a email from the Earn2Trade.
They made a rewards for becoming the funded trader.

Everyone should definitely check the website.

They only reward you with a refund if you manage to make 20% with a maximum draw down of 5%.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
How to apply profiles
Traders Hideout
What broker to use for trading palladium futures
Commodities
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle

skfutures 
North vancouver

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninjatrader, Firetip
Trading: ES YM
Thanks Given: 108
Thanks Received: 42

Or 40% with 10% drawdown

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

emini2000
Atlanta GA USA

Thanks Given: 70
Thanks Received: 271

skfutures View Post
I got a email from the Earn2Trade.
They made a rewards for becoming the funded trader.

Everyone should definitely check the website.

Yes, if you reach 5k total profit with no more than a $1250 drawdown for the Gauntlet.

Thanked by:
 Alexawl 
FORT LAUDERDALE

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT8/tradovate
Broker: Ninja Trader
Trading: ES Emini
Thanks Given: 73
Thanks Received: 18

Northernlimit View Post
Since you asked I spoke with one of the people at The Gauntlet. Here is the feedback IMHO:

There are only 2 benchmarks for funding: 1 trade trade per week, minimum; and 10% return over 2 months. If you achieve that you are guaranteed funding. They assume you are a professional trader...by this I mean that you explain your approach, your expected drawdown, instruments traded, and trading style BEFORE you begin. In this way no ones time is wasted, unlike Topstep or 1Up. They actually fund 25k in margin unlike the phony money amounts Topstep and 1Up use and they are more forgiving of drawdowns unlike the 3% or 4% drawdowns at TopStep/1Up. The key issue as a professional is that you must stay within the benchmarks that you have defined for yourself as part of your strategy, you can't just experiment trade. Like everyone they are looking for consistency and if all goes right you actually get 25k in your funding account.

To me it's a much better deal than TopStep/1Up...the guys are friendly and helpful and pro traders.

IMHO, compared to TopStep/1Up it's a better deal, cheaper to participate, and ultimately more honest than the others. There are many complaints about Topstep/1Up but I find most complaints revolve around either newbies wasting money not knowing what they are doing or pros frustrated with the artificial restrictions (which are put in place by Topstep/1Up to protect their capital from the newbies who are lucky enough to pass); so for pros I would seriously consider The Gauntlet and if you are a newbie instead of wasting time and money floundering consider paying for the earn2trade course.

I have no vested interest in promoting The Gauntlet; I don't know them, and I have never been funded by them.

Hi, was wondering how it went with them? Did you get funded?...

Northernlimit
Toronto Canada

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks Received: 109

Alexawl View Post

I have never applied for funding...I can't guarantee that I would make 1 trade per week. My strategy is a daily swing program with a holding period of a few days to a few weeks, so while I might have open positions every week but not necessarily a new trade. With my style I would be over-trading if I did that, which is obviously counter-productive. And of course I asked them about a "fake" trade, inputting a trade then selling it a few minutes later to get over the hurdle, and they would not bend on that; also it's not an "average" number you can't have 2 trades one week then zero the next and average them out to 1 per week.

While I don't agree with it, I understand their rationale in driving consistency and eliminating a lucky few trades, but as professionals I think they could see past those strategies that game the test rather easily, but it is what it is, so I think their requirement is better suited to an intraday approach.

For those in my position I would recommend Collective2 as an alternative.

RDK91 
Antwerp

Alexawl View Post

Sent using the nexusfi.com mobile app

If you have any questions about the process, i recently passed my Gauntlet and now i am waiting for my funded account.
Check my journal for regular updates:

Alexawl 
FORT LAUDERDALE

Platform: NT8/tradovate
Broker: Ninja Trader
Trading: ES Emini
Thanks Given: 73
Thanks Received: 18

RDK91 View Post
If you have any questions about the process, i recently passed my Gauntlet and now i am waiting for my funded account.

Check my journal for regular updates:

Thank you, I will be looking into them.. I am tire of paying Topstep to follow their almost impossible drawdown rules...

Sent using the nexusfi.com mobile app

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,239
Thanks Received: 101,662

Hey guys,

Some recent news from Earn2Trade to share (I am quoting their press release below):

Quoting 
We are happy to announce a partnership between Earn2Trade and Journalytix. Earn2Trade Gauntlet™ participants will now have access to Journalytix trade analytics to help them maximize the returns from their trading efforts.

The Gauntlet™ is a 60 day trader examination that leads to a funded account at Earn2Trade’s Proprietary firm partner. Traders must meet a 10% profit target without exceeding a 10% drawdown limitation in a 60 day trial and if successful go on to be given a funded trading account. The Gauntlet™ provides a flexible environment for traders by permitting trading at all times, including overnight trading, with no trailing drawdown restriction.

Journalytix is the next generation automated trade analytics and journaling tool with a built-in real- time news feed. The tools reveal patterns in trading data that help traders understand what’s working for them and what isn’t. Traders not only get up to the minute analytical information about their day in terms of both P&L and Risk, they also get a heads up in terms of both scheduled economic releases and market moving news, tailored to events that are likely to impact their trading.

This partnership is geared towards giving Earn2Trade Gauntlet™ candidates an increased probability of passing and earning a funded account. “By integrating Journalytix directly into the Gauntlet™ dashboard, our candidates will have an unprecedented level of analytics available at their fingertips, at no additional cost.” remarked Ryan Masten, Founder of Earn2Trade LLC.

This partnership will help candidates in terms of having the tools to recognize and maximize profitable trading behaviors, and also to avoid getting caught offside when the market switches from technical to news-driven. Peter Davies at Jigsaw commented “The Gauntlet™ is an amazing way for traders to disconnect themselves from the limitations of their own account balance. With this partnership, existing Journalytix users will benefit from continuity in their trading analytics as they move through the Gauntlet™ and beyond”.

To celebrate this event, Earn2Trade are offering a special 20% discount to Jigsaw/Journalytix customers. Simply click this link to learn more.

The link mentioned is here:
https://www.earn2trade.com/gauntlet?discount=jigsaw&a_pid=jigsaw

I think it sounds like a positive move for everyone. Both Earn2Trade and Jigsaw Trading (Journalytix) are site sponsors of futures io as well, and I'm glad to see them teaming up to encourage users to journal -- and by extension, improve their trading performance. As you guys know, I am a huge believer in journaling!

Mike

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

dyst 
Singapore

Platform: NinjaTrader, Sierra, MT4
Trading: ES, CL, NG, XAUUSD, USDJPY
Thanks Given: 75
Thanks Received: 91

skfutures View Post
Or 40% with 10% drawdown

not true. once you hit 10% DD you are disqualified. So max is actually 9.9%

Numbers work... Magic lies in the numbers

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,239
Thanks Received: 101,662

Hey guys,

@Earn2Trade recently released their new Gauntlet Mini and I received an email with a few details, so I wanted to share it here for those interested in this new program:

Direct link with the coupon code attached:
https://www.earn2trade.com/gauntlet-mini?discount=gmini25bt

If you have questions about this new service, please direct to @Earn2Trade on their AMA page:

Mike

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Last Updated on February 28, 2021

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts