NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Earn2Trade (Helios) - "The Gauntlet"

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Earn2Trade with 22 posts (45 thanks)
    2. looks_two dyst with 14 posts (14 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 12 posts (29 thanks)
    4. looks_4 BertV with 7 posts (5 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one traderjoefx with 7 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Northernlimit with 3.4 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 2.4 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Earn2Trade with 2 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 81,235 views
    2. thumb_up 281 thanks given
    3. group 58 followers
    1. forum 172 posts
    2. attach_file 11 attachments

Search this Thread

Earn2Trade (Helios) - "The Gauntlet"

traderadam 
London

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja, Sierra, Jigsaw
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 8
Thanks Received: 55

Ok thanks Ryan,

so to confirm...if a trader withdrawals once a month Helio take only the initial 20% of end of month profit. But if a trader makes more than one withdrawal in a month, Helio take an extra 20% of the withdrawal amount on any withdrawals thereafter.

And the $25 wire fee, does that include international transfers to the UK?

Lastly what are the per round turn total costs per contract (not including data) for ES & NQ?

Thank you for your time

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
59 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
36 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
25 thanks
The Program
20 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
19 thanks

Earn2Trade 

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks Received: 299

traderadam View Post
Ok thanks Ryan,

so to confirm...if a trader withdrawals once a month Helio take only the initial 20% of end of month profit. But if a trader makes more than one withdrawal in a month, Helio take an extra 20% of the withdrawal amount on any withdrawals thereafter.

And the $25 wire fee, does that include international transfers to the UK?

Lastly what are the per round turn total costs per contract (not including data) for ES & NQ?

Thank you for your time

Think of it this way - Whenever the trader gets their share, Helios gets theirs. If the trader doesn't withdraw, Helios is getting their share once a month. Helios only ever gets their proper share, nothing more. If the trader decides to withdraw every week, then Helios is getting their cut every week too.

I spoke too soon regarding wire transfers and I edited my prior post. As of today, it's now $15 for domestic and international is $35. These are straight pass through fees from the bank. No additional tacked on fees to it.

ES/NQ = $0.50 commission + $0.02 NFA + $1.18 exchange = $1.70/side = $3.40RT/contract

If you're using Rithmic data feed add an additional $0.25/side/contract. If you use TT, then replace the Rithmic fee with theirs. If you use Finamark it's $0.20 instead of $0.25.

Earn2Trade
www.earn2trade.com
Become a Professional Trader. Decisions That Can Change Your Life Forever.
Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
 traderadam 
London

Ok thanks for the info Ryan. If there is anything else you can share to build confidence it would be greatly appreciated. Like the number of traders you have funded through Gauntlet, a traders experience with Helio etc

Kind regards

Earn2Trade 

traderadam View Post
Ok thanks for the info Ryan. If there is anything else you can share to build confidence it would be greatly appreciated. Like the number of traders you have funded through Gauntlet, a traders experience with Helio etc

Kind regards

We’ve just launched earlier this year and at this rate we’re on track to reach 100 traders who will pass the Gauntlet™ by the end of the year. We plan on having an AMA thread here soon as well as a webinar where we believe we can help answer some more questions. As always, anyone is more than welcome to come chat with us live on our website if they have any additional questions.

Earn2Trade
www.earn2trade.com
Thanked by:

rintin2x 
salt lake utah

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Sierra Chart
Broker: CQG
Thanks Given: 634
Thanks Received: 542

@Earn2Trade, some questions:
1. Do you give additional rules after passing the gauntlet (like topstep or 1up)?
2. Do we have to trade the whole 60 days even we pass it before?
3. 1 trade min / week?
4. What if we just can't trade for whatever reasons for extended period time? Can we stop paying the professional data while we're out and still get funded when we're back?
5. Can the elite member keep using the 25% discount after failing? or is it ongoing subscription thing monthly until the goal is reached?
6. Is there a restriction on how many lot we use?

For the community here:
I thought the gauntlet fee is reasonable especially for elite member. The 10% goal is also doable in 2 months time. I will give it a try early next year since it's been awfully busy year work wise and just wanted a break from future trading.

Thanked by:

Earn2Trade 

rintin2x View Post
@Earn2Trade, some questions:
1. Do you give additional rules after passing the gauntlet (like topstep or 1up)?
2. Do we have to trade the whole 60 days even we pass it before?
3. 1 trade min / week?
4. What if we just can't trade for whatever reasons for extended period time? Can we stop paying the professional data while we're out and still get funded when we're back?
5. Can the elite member keep using the 25% discount after failing? or is it ongoing subscription thing monthly until the goal is reached?
6. Is there a restriction on how many lot we use?

For the community here:
I thought the gauntlet fee is reasonable especially for elite member. The 10% goal is also doable in 2 months time. I will give it a try early next year since it's been awfully busy year work wise and just wanted a break from future trading.

Thanks for the questions!

1) No. Helios will explain in their offer what the restrictions are. This typically is just telling you what your drawdown/loss limit is (it's not trailing), making sure you trade the same way you did in the Gauntlet, and making sure you use stops.

2) Yes, you must continue to trade the account at least once per week until the 60 days is up. As a note, if you hit your 10% and completely change your trading style to limit your trading until the 60 days it up, this will reflect poorly and you are likely to receive a lower funding offer. To receive the best possible offer you should continue trading with the same style and frequency throughout the entire 60 day period.

3) Yes, that's the only minimum trade requirement.

4) Yes! Just let Helios know of your extended leave and they will make the arrangements.

5) It's a one time offer per user. Unlike others, this is not a subscription service and there is no auto-renewal. We do not suggest attempting The Gauntlet™ until you're confident you can pass. We believe that discounted fees lead to poor trading choices. If people know it's just a low re-entry cost if they mess up, they may take risk they maybe wouldn't normally take in order to pass. This is another reason we don't have cheap "reset" fees. We do our best to make sure the experience is as "realistic" as possible.

6) The only limit is by your balance. Whatever you have available, you can use.

I hope that answers your questions!

Earn2Trade
www.earn2trade.com

rintin2x 
salt lake utah

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Sierra Chart
Broker: CQG
Thanks Given: 634
Thanks Received: 542

I like that answer no.5
Thanks for the answers Ryan.

Thanked by:
 traderadam 
London

Hi guys was doing some research trying to find reviews or other traders currently funded through Helios...no luck. If anyone else does please post.

To Ryan, can you please confirm that once a trader has passed the Gauntlet that they are guaranteed a funded account of some sort?

Kind regards

TheShrike 
Bridgeport, Ct

Experience: None
Broker: Tasty
Trading: Fops
Thanks Given: 1,588
Thanks Received: 922

traderadam View Post
Hi guys was doing some research trying to find reviews or other traders currently funded through Helios...no luck. If anyone else does please post.

To Ryan, can you please confirm that once a trader has passed the Gauntlet that they are guaranteed a funded account of some sort?

Kind regards

I think they are relatively new to the scene so finding reviews may be difficult.

Thanked by:

Earn2Trade 

traderadam View Post

Kind regards

Absolutely, it's guaranteed.

Earn2Trade
www.earn2trade.com

Last Updated on February 28, 2021

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts