NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Earn2Trade (Helios) - "The Gauntlet"

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Earn2Trade with 22 posts (45 thanks)
    2. looks_two dyst with 14 posts (14 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 12 posts (29 thanks)
    4. looks_4 BertV with 7 posts (5 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one traderjoefx with 7 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Northernlimit with 3.4 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 2.4 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Earn2Trade with 2 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 81,235 views
    2. thumb_up 281 thanks given
    3. group 58 followers
    1. forum 172 posts
    2. attach_file 11 attachments

Search this Thread

Earn2Trade (Helios) - "The Gauntlet"

jeffalan 
Raleigh, NC

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Thanks Given: 9
Thanks Received: 22

One more thing.. @Earn2Trade

I just noticed an order on my orders page and cannot figure out who, what or why an oder was placed and rejected on a
Sunday night at 6:00 P.M. This whole thing is screwy!!

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
38 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
27 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
19 thanks
The Program
18 thanks

Earn2Trade 

Thanks Received: 299

jeffalan View Post

I just noticed an order on my orders page and cannot figure out who, what or why an oder was placed and rejected on a

I really recommend speaking with our support - we can't really solve cases in this fashion. We are more than happy to speak with you through our support channels and help you resolve any issues you may be having! Francis asked that I let you know to find him tomorrow during business hours on our live chat and we'll get you worked out.

Earn2Trade
www.earn2trade.com
Become a Professional Trader. Decisions That Can Change Your Life Forever.
Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
 dwt51 
Columbus, OH

Experience: Advanced
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 763
Thanks Received: 56

jeffalan View Post

@jeffalan, please let us know how this was resolved.

The only thing worse than our own mistakes are those made for us.

Regards.

dwt51

Earn2Trade 

dwt51 View Post
@jeffalan, please let us know how this was resolved.

The only thing worse than our own mistakes are those made for us.

Regards.

dwt51

We're happy to work with him to find out what's going on and address any issues - just waiting for him to come talk to support.

Earn2Trade
www.earn2trade.com
 jeffalan 
Raleigh, NC

Thanks Received: 22

Ryan, @Earn2Trade

I have reached out to Francis through email. I will await his response. Ryan, please don't take this as an issue
that needs to resolved solely on my behalf because it happened to me. This is serious issue that you should take up with Rithmic as it is there software problem that can affect real accounts and produce disastrous results. Modifying orders unbeknownst to the trader can bankrupt someone. Waking up to find out your stop loss has been removed and leaving the order NAKED is a damn serious problem so do not treat this as a customer service issue! It's bigger than that!

Earn2Trade 

jeffalan View Post
Ryan, @Earn2Trade

I have reached out to Francis through email. I will await his response. Ryan, please don't take this as an issue
that needs to resolved solely on my behalf because it happened to me. This is serious issue that you should take up with Rithmic as it is there software problem that can affect real accounts and produce disastrous results. Modifying orders unbeknownst to the trader can bankrupt someone. Waking up to find out your stop loss has been removed and leaving the order NAKED is a damn serious problem so do not treat this as a customer service issue! It's bigger than that!

I understand the frustration! That said, as you mentioned, this seems like a Rithmic issue and it's not really our place to comment publicly about their software. If it's a Rithmic issue, it would likely affect more than just Earn2Trade. I'm sure they'll respond here about it if they feel so inclined. In any case, as to our customer support responding to your inquiry, I will make sure it happens today and the issue on our end will be resolved.

Earn2Trade
www.earn2trade.com
 tr8er 
Europe
Market Wizard

Experience: Advanced
Platform: TradeNavigator, BookMap
Trading: ES, CL, 6E, 6B
Thanks Given: 220
Thanks Received: 709

jeffalan View Post
Ryan, @Earn2Trade

Just to ask (or make clear), are you sure that you entered the order as GTC-order? If not it is crystal clear that your PT/SL-orders (bracket) will be canceled at the end of the day.

DarthTrader21 
Seattle WA

Platform: Sierra Chart
Trading: ES, CL, 6A, 6C
Thanks Given: 6
Thanks Received: 3

nguyen74 View Post
Since I've contacted support so many times, I would like to chime in and say you can contact support by clicking on the chat icon when you're logged into your dashboard. From my experience, the response have been very quick (within a few minutes or less) during business hours. Earn2Trade support is top-notched! I also receive an email of my conversation with support afterwards.

On the side note regarding Max Position...

I don't understand why there can't be a scaling limit placed by default on max position for the Gauntlet Mini. I understand some traders may want to scale but they're still limited on the max number of contracts allowed based on their profits. So why can't the system place that limit by default and increase/decrease max position as their account grows, much like the Gauntlet.

There is new player in the funded trader space that allows full max positions without and scaling or progression, no trailing max drawdown, and no restrictions on trading around new releases as it is a central part of some traders strategy, and minimum 10 trading days. I think these features are attractive to traders trying to get funded. Give a trader access to max number of contracts, if they fail (daily loss, max loss) they fail because they didn't manage their trades/risk properly. I think that's better way to judge a trader than judging them for failing due to errors whether that may be human error or technical error. In real life, they would still have to correct the error and/or manage the trade.

Who is this new company? Sounds interesting...

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

SawDr 
Washington, DC

Platform: Ninja and TOS
Broker: Ninja
Trading: CL, ES
Thanks Given: 114
Thanks Received: 62

Northernlimit View Post
Has anyone tried this program and passed? Any feedback is appreciated.

I passed the mini gauntlet 14 days ago and still can't trade in my funded Helios account. You are unable to actually speak to anyone during the account set up - everything (same as earn2trade) has to be done via email. It took 12 days to get funded account credentials and because of numerous email mis-communications, found out yesterday that I have to pay for data. Took care of that yesterday and still no data and unable to trade today. One phone call during the account setup last week would have fixed everything.
Incredibly frustrated. Note to Ryan Masten - let your funded traders actually speak to someone - reply to this post with the Helios office phone number. This has not been a good experience.

Thanked by:

Earn2Trade 

SawDr View Post
I passed the mini gauntlet 14 days ago and still can't trade in my funded Helios account. You are unable to actually speak to anyone during the account set up - everything (same as earn2trade) has to be done via email. It took 12 days to get funded account credentials and because of numerous email mis-communications, found out yesterday that I have to pay for data. Took care of that yesterday and still no data and unable to trade today. One phone call during the account setup last week would have fixed everything.
Incredibly frustrated. Note to Ryan Masten - let your funded traders actually speak to someone - reply to this post with the Helios office phone number. This has not been a good experience.

Hello!

First off, I'd like to apologize for your experience so far with Helios. As you know, with COVID going on, things are a bit slower than normal with everyone working at home and the FCM's have had a serious influx of new accounts both from us and directly. I've reviewed your situation with Helios support team and it appears that when you initially filled out your form with Helios on the 13th, you selected no market data. After Helios compliance and legal reviewed everything, Helios sent you the LLC paperwork to join on the 16th. You then received account credentials the following Tuesday, less than 3 business days after sending Helios the completed paperwork. Afterwards, you decided that you'd like market data enabled and Helios sent you the invoice yesterday, which you paid and they are waiting for the FCM to enable it, which should be done sometime this morning. In my opinion, that's a pretty quick turn around to get a live account approved, funded, and set up with trading credentials with the current pandemic and market conditions.

Helios does not have a phone number for support purposes. If you have an issue with a live order, you can always call the broker directly, which was included on your credential email.

Earn2Trade
www.earn2trade.com
Thanked by:

Last Updated on February 28, 2021

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts