NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Earn2Trade (Helios) - "The Gauntlet"

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Earn2Trade with 22 posts (45 thanks)
    2. looks_two dyst with 14 posts (14 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 12 posts (29 thanks)
    4. looks_4 BertV with 7 posts (5 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one traderjoefx with 7 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Northernlimit with 3.4 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 2.4 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Earn2Trade with 2 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 82,139 views
    2. thumb_up 281 thanks given
    3. group 58 followers
    1. forum 172 posts
    2. attach_file 11 attachments

Search this Thread

Earn2Trade (Helios) - "The Gauntlet"

NGtrader 
Burnaby, BC Canada

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninjatrader
Broker: Ironbeam, Kinetick
Trading: ES, CL, RTY
Thanks Given: 758
Thanks Received: 201

Earlier today I got a strange email from Rithmic Support saying its "order plant guardian has disabled your user id, reason: user id expired."

I just tried signing in on NT8 and cannot connect to Rithmic for my E2T demo account.

I don't understand why this happened?

Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
How to apply profiles
Traders Hideout
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Spoo-nalysis ES e-mini futures S&P 500
29 thanks
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
25 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
Bigger Wins or Fewer Losses?
23 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
18 thanks
 Richh 
Seattle Wa usa

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: tos
Trading: tf
Thanks Given: 5
Thanks Received: 19

I tried to take it, could never get it set up to be live. They offered no phone help and
never did any thing to get to a live demo, so my opinion is they are a joke.

Earn2Trade 

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks Received: 299

NGtrader View Post
Earlier today I got a strange email from Rithmic Support saying its "order plant guardian has disabled your user id, reason: user id expired."

I just tried signing in on NT8 and cannot connect to Rithmic for my E2T demo account.

I don't understand why this happened?

Hello! Best to reach out to support so they can look at your account. Generally this is due to your Rithmic ID expiring, which happens when your billing period is up. Support can take care of you!

Earn2Trade
www.earn2trade.com
Become a Professional Trader. Decisions That Can Change Your Life Forever.
Thanked by:

Earn2Trade 

Richh View Post
I tried to take it, could never get it set up to be live. They offered no phone help and
never did any thing to get to a live demo, so my opinion is they are a joke.

Hello! Sorry to hear that, we're definitely not a joke. Our live support is first class and they are more than happy to help you. If you have any issues, feel free to DM me and I'll make sure it's taken care of.

Earn2Trade
www.earn2trade.com
 NGtrader 
Burnaby, BC Canada

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninjatrader
Broker: Ironbeam, Kinetick
Trading: ES, CL, RTY
Thanks Given: 758
Thanks Received: 201

Earn2Trade View Post
Hello! Best to reach out to support so they can look at your account. Generally this is due to your Rithmic ID expiring, which happens when your billing period is up. Support can take care of you!

Thanks Ryan.

I reached out to them last week and they cleared it up right away.

dyst 
Singapore

Platform: NinjaTrader, Sierra, MT4
Trading: ES, CL, NG, XAUUSD, USDJPY
Thanks Given: 75
Thanks Received: 91

Daytrader999 View Post
As far as I know, you need to update Rithmic Trader Pro to version 16.3.0, because of some new regulations regarding the CME / Rithmic relationship concerning professional and non-professional user.

Sorry for late reply but yea the connection issues started after updating, which is why I was curious. Anyway for some reason the problem went away by itself many hours...

Numbers work... Magic lies in the numbers
Thanked by:

dyst 
Singapore

Hi, yes I agree. Your live support is good. Usually they can troubleshoot and fix problems fast.
------
But today had very strange error happening 2 times in RTH using rtrader pro... when I am short 1 MES AM RTH, suddenly my DOM claimed I am long 2 lots MES and the brackets MIA how did that happen? My default quantity is 1 so it is so weird the orders were in multiples of 2?

I thought I was sleepy and mistaken, so took the loss. Then in PM RTH session, same thing happened but in reverse. Was long 1 MES then after it hit target profit I checked DOM it said I was stuck in 2 MES (again no brackets?) same contract from much lower.

How could someone be long 1 MES and short 2 MES for Sept contract at same time? I checked the log files, the weird orders were all M types (I only enter trades via limits or stops), and all 2 quantity (my default is 1), and all no brackets (though it is enabled by default). Also these 'orders' were created while I was still holding trades in the other direction which should be impossible?
-----

Anyway, as advised by your guys I sent the screenshots and log files to rithmic. And am still waiting for them to come back... Today is the first time I noticed this happening.

Earn2Trade View Post
Hello! Sorry to hear that, we're definitely not a joke. Our live support is first class and they are more than happy to help you. If you have any issues, feel free to DM me and I'll make sure it's taken care of.

Earn2Trade 

dyst View Post
Hi, yes I agree. Your live support is good. Usually they can troubleshoot and fix problems fast.
------
But today had very strange error happening 2 times in RTH using rtrader pro... when I am short 1 MES AM RTH, suddenly my DOM claimed I am long 2 lots MES and the brackets MIA how did that happen? My default quantity is 1 so it is so weird the orders were in multiples of 2?

I thought I was sleepy and mistaken, so took the loss. Then in PM RTH session, same thing happened but in reverse. Was long 1 MES then after it hit target profit I checked DOM it said I was stuck in 2 MES (again no brackets?) same contract from much lower.

How could someone be long 1 MES and short 2 MES for Sept contract at same time? I checked the log files, the weird orders were all M types (I only enter trades via limits or stops), and all 2 quantity (my default is 1), and all no brackets (though it is enabled by default). Also these 'orders' were created while I was still holding trades in the other direction which should be impossible?
-----

Anyway, as advised by your guys I sent the screenshots and log files to rithmic. And am still waiting for them to come back... Today is the first time I noticed this happening.

Sorry to hear that! I'm sure if Rithmic is involved you'll get a full detailed explanation of what happened! Let everyone know what they find.

Earn2Trade
www.earn2trade.com
Thanked by:

dyst 
Singapore

Been more than an hour... still no reply
But thanks, I'll update after I hear from them though I will prob zzz soon as it is very late here already

ps: The last glitch happened around 13:20 ET I emailed them 13:44 ET after going through the log files.

Earn2Trade View Post
Sorry to hear that! I'm sure if Rithmic is involved you'll get a full detailed explanation of what happened! Let everyone know what they find.

Thanked by:

Earn2Trade 

dyst View Post
Been more than an hour... still no reply
But thanks, I'll update after I hear from them though I will prob zzz soon as it is very late here already

ps: The last glitch happened around 13:20 ET I emailed them 13:44 ET after going through the log files.

Rithmic can take some time to analyze log files and respond.

Earn2Trade
www.earn2trade.com
Thanked by:

Last Updated on February 28, 2021

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts