NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Michael Valtos Orderflows software

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one RickW00716 with 10 posts (7 thanks)
    2. looks_two CHRISBOW with 9 posts (13 thanks)
    3. looks_3 faithdefender with 9 posts (2 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Tangotx with 8 posts (5 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one cory with 3.3 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Big Mike with 2.2 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 CHRISBOW with 1.4 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 RickW00716 with 0.7 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 72,433 views
    2. thumb_up 138 thanks given
    3. group 59 followers
    1. forum 122 posts
    2. attach_file 9 attachments

Search this Thread

Michael Valtos Orderflows software

CHRISBOW 
sheffield

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: es
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 17

PayPal will not get involved in anyone's guarantees, escalate your claim with PayPal regarding faulty product and the fact that Valtos will not reply to any of your requests emails etc BUT try to contact Valtos through your paypal account then they know he has not replied and WILL issue you a refund.
Paypal are very good to deal with and most of the time support people that have been treat poorly and sold poor faulty products

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
NexusFi Journal Challenge - April 2024
Feedback and Announcements
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
39 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
24 thanks
Battlestations: Show us your trading desks!
24 thanks
The Program
17 thanks
 rickjames 
Saint Louis, MO USA

Experience: Advanced
Broker: KINETICK
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 20
Thanks Received: 8

Matzero,
I too was burned by Valtos over six years ago to the tune of $999. Never got a cent back, despite disputing the charge on my Mastercard. Recently I dug out the notebook of materials I printed from his pdf files explaining his methodology. It all makes good sense on paper, but is very difficult to follow in real time online because things happen so quickly. I'm curious to know if you've finished re-engineering his software and if so what is it called?I am also willing to make a contribution to cover the costs you probably incurred in this worthy project. Muchas Gracias, RickJames
matzero View Post

I'm trying to reverse engineer orderflows indicators. I figured out how to calculate ratios and how to setup charts in a way that it makes most sense and produce a reasonable amounts of entry signals.

When I will finish I will share my chart definitions in the downloads area.

I know that's not to fancy, but take a look how it nicely can spot swing top and bottoms:

another example:

Red lines are rejections, blue lines are what he calls "supportive buying (or selling)". Blue dots are buy imbalances, red dots sell imbalances. I zoomed out to show bigger picture, if you zoom in you will see a lot more stuff like single prints and prominent VPOC's. If you are interested I can post more examples.

Of course not every trade based on this signal works, but after several days of paper trading them I'm on a small profit

In the meantime, can you (the people who purchased the software from Valtos from this thread: @ELche, @RickW00716, @slavintrader, @CHRISBOW, @skyjalene) PM me the manual that come with software? I'd like to adjust my charts to better reflect the author's intentions before posting my definitions in the downloads section. I'd like to know if I got everything right.

Thanked by:
 tim s 
dallas texas

Platform: Ninja Trader
Trading: cl
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 3

I too have had problems with Mike Valtos at Orderflows....once you purchase something from him
you never hear from him again despite many attempts to email him a [email protected] and [email protected]. I wish someone with authority in the trading business would put a stop to this guy once and for all.

Thanked by:
 rickjames 
Saint Louis, MO USA

Broker: KINETICK
Thanks Given: 20
Thanks Received: 8

Has anyone ever taken Mike Valtos's Order Flow software and tweaked the code to the point that it actually works? I realize the guy is a con artist of the highest order, but the concepts he spells out in his written materials bear scrutiny. They make more sense to me on paper than anything else I've read about the mechanics of Order Flow. Yes I was conned into buying the full package about six years ago, and no he won't return phone calls or answer emails, but I would be more than willing to pay someone to iron out the bugs and make it work. Does anyone else feel the same way? Or is there something else on the market that is comparable to this?

Thanked by:

faithdefender 
Salem VA USA

Platform: Oanda, NT8, TradingView
Broker: Oanda, TorS
Trading: Stocks, Currency Futures
Thanks Given: 128
Thanks Received: 117

I just purchased one of his indicators. I have nothing to report because it freezes up the NT8.

Of course I sent him an email, but he never responded. Man, some of these Vendor really have no conscience.

Thanked by:
 iq200 
London, UK

Platform: Ninjatrader, Tradestation
Broker: Kinetick, InteractiveBrokers
Trading: Equities, Futures
Thanks Given: 145
Thanks Received: 278

faithdefender View Post
I just purchased one of his indicators. I have nothing to report because it freezes up the NT8.

Of course I sent him an email, but he never responded. Man, some of these Vendor really have no conscience.

If you paid on credit card perhaps you can claim it back?

Also consider contacting Ninjatrader. That may push him to do something.

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

faithdefender 
Salem VA USA

Platform: Oanda, NT8, TradingView
Broker: Oanda, TorS
Trading: Stocks, Currency Futures
Thanks Given: 128
Thanks Received: 117

iq200 View Post
If you paid on credit card perhaps you can claim it back?

I appreciate that. I want to at least wait until I get a computer upgrade and see how it does . I am using an old Dell. Apparently, I dont do well enough to trade and make money to upgrade.....yet. Still hopeful.

Also consider contacting Ninjatrader. That may push him to do something.

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE for Ninja Trader to start screening these Vendors! But having sent a couple of emails and never hearing back, I dont think they care because in the end, they get to be the platform used for the indicator. I was once in a NinjaTrader webinar with a company that specifically told me their indicator worked on Forex. So i tried it and later (after back and forth emails with the Vendor,) learned it worked on Currency Futures and NOT Forex pairs. Anyone that trades knows they are not the same. But this Vendor lied to everyone in the room.

And the one who suffers? The one who pays for a lifetime license.

On a side note; I used to wonder why MQL would not weed out the bad Vendors selling crap on their platform until I saw the MQL receives a 20% commission on each sale. No wonder they did not care about who painted lipstick on a pig and sold it. I dont know if there is any financial blessing to NinjaTrader, but it hurts alot of people like myself to buy something that does not work.

Thanks for the input.

Thanked by:
 whuffo 
Dallas, TX USA

Platform: Sierra Charts
Broker: AMP
Thanks Given: 10
Thanks Received: 27

Add me to the list of those scammed. I ordered his order flows momentum and reversal course. Never received info to access the course. (and I did check spam folder). Sent 2 emails and 2 website contact form submissions. No response. I just filed for a refund from PayPal. Only $99, but still..... We shall see. I should have checked here first before ordering, my bad for not doing that.

RickW00716 
Richmond Virginia

Platform: Ninja Trader
Thanks Given: 306
Thanks Received: 163

whuffo View Post
Add me to the list of those scammed. I ordered his order flows momentum and reversal course. Never received info to access the course. (and I did check spam folder). Sent 2 emails and 2 website contact form submissions. No response. I just filed for a refund from PayPal. Only $99, but still..... We shall see. I should have checked here first before ordering, my bad for not doing that.

It's amazing this guy is still in business after many years of scamming people

Started this thread Reply With Quote
 whuffo 
Dallas, TX USA

Platform: Sierra Charts
Broker: AMP
Thanks Given: 10
Thanks Received: 27

Well, guess what? 10 minutes after I submit the PayPal complaint, I get an email with my login info. Seems he does pay attention to PayPal chargeback requests.

Last Updated on March 1, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts