NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Michael Valtos Orderflows software

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one RickW00716 with 10 posts (7 thanks)
    2. looks_two CHRISBOW with 9 posts (13 thanks)
    3. looks_3 faithdefender with 9 posts (2 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Tangotx with 8 posts (5 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one cory with 3.3 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Big Mike with 2.2 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 CHRISBOW with 1.4 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 RickW00716 with 0.7 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 72,504 views
    2. thumb_up 138 thanks given
    3. group 59 followers
    1. forum 122 posts
    2. attach_file 9 attachments

Search this Thread

Michael Valtos Orderflows software

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,175
Thanks Received: 101,541

binaryduke View Post
As an collaborator of Mike’s

To whom are you referring to exactly?

Mike

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader
Build trailing stop for micro index(s)
Psychology and Money Management
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader

skyjalene 
Doylestown PA USA

Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 8

binaryduke View Post
As an collaborator of Mike’s I think you are out of order with your language. There are a good number of people that claim non-response from him then discover his email replies in their junk email folders or have provided different PayPal email addresses to those that they are corresponding with.

It’s very easy on a forum that has restrictive policies around vendors to bad mouth vendors when there is limited if any means to provide balance in terms of reply.

"Collaborator" means he pays you for something. Whether it be service or following up on threads like these.
Bottom line - he is a terrible business man and more than likely a 'con job' based on these comments.

binaryduke 
London UK

Platform: Sierra Chart, NinjaTrader
Trading: ES, CL, GC, ZB

Big Mike View Post
To whom are you referring to exactly?

Mike

I'm referring to Mike Valtos as mentioned in this thread @Big Mike.

While I have your attention, please could you update my profile to reflect the fact that I am a vendor as requested in various PMs to you.

Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote
 binaryduke 
London UK

skyjalene View Post
"Collaborator" means he pays you for something. Whether it be service or following up on threads like these.
Bottom line - he is a terrible business man and more than likely a 'con job' based on these comments.

Collaborate does not mean that there's any financial arrangement. We have worked together on various order flow concepts and I publish implementations of some of his order flow concepts under my own brand into Sierra Chart.

I know from direct conversations with Mike Valtos that he has had more than a few clients that have:
- had his emails land in their junk folders
- got confused about different email addresses between their correspondence addresses and their PayPal addresses

Customer service/response quality is another matter and of course this can cause bad perception and reputation, however, phrases like 'con man' and 'con job' are inflammatory and inaccurate.

Internet forums have great ability to multiply up bad experiences while good experiences remain quiet and it is easy for people to be loud and brave from behind their keyboard.

All vendors have drop offs in service and response - some more than others. Likewise, all vendors have clients that make their own administrative/technical errors. Sometimes clients own these, sometimes they don't. Sometimes clients that don't own their errors are quick to complain about the vendor.

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

binaryduke View Post
I'm referring to Mike Valtos as mentioned in this thread @Big Mike.

Please, what is this exact "collaboration" you speak of between us?

Mike

binaryduke 
London UK

Big Mike View Post
Please, what is this exact "collaboration" you speak of between us?

Mike

Mike - I don't know what is unclear about my posts above. I collaborate with Mike Valtos on order flow concepts. I have no collaboration with you @Big Mike (whose surname I don't know). Is your surname 'Valtos' by some amazing co-incidence and this has caused the confusion?!?!?

…and again, while I have your attention, please could you update my profile to reflect the fact that I am a vendor as requested in various PMs to you and escalated through various mods.

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

binaryduke View Post
Mike - I don't know what is unclear about my posts above. I collaborate with Mike Valtos on order flow concepts. I have no collaboration with you @Big Mike (whose surname I don't know). Is your surname 'Valtos' by some amazing co-incidence and this has caused the confusion?!?!?

Oh, now I see. When you said as a collaborator of Mike's, I thought you were implying that he and I were collaborators (Mike meaning me, and your post responding to another member). Which is certainly untrue, and he would never be invited to be, I want nothing to do with him. Thanks for clearing that up.

My name is Mike Boulter, it's published many times over the history of the site, I don't hide my identity.

Mike

Thanked by:
 binaryduke 
London UK

Big Mike View Post
Oh, now I see. When you said as a collaborator of Mike's, I thought you were implying that he and I were collaborators (Mike meaning me, and your post responding to another member). Which is certainly untrue, and he would never be invited to be, I want nothing to do with him. Thanks for clearing that up.

My name is Mike Boulter, it's published many times over the history of the site, I don't hide my identity.

Mike

Looking back I see where there were grounds for confusion as I just said 'Mike' in the context of the previous post and the thread title!

I am dropping you a PM now about my vendor status as we are both online and this is best served privately.

CHRISBOW 
sheffield

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: es
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 17

Big Mike View Post

Mike

Mike iam glad a total utter con man yes CON MAN has been exposed on here …. nice one

Thanked by:
samironthemove
Berlin, Germany

Thanks Given: 47
Thanks Received: 1

RickW00716 View Post
I would like to hear if anyone else has had bad experiences with Michael Valtos Orderflow software not working and being unable to contact him at all.

Hi,

I realize it's been a while since you posted this but I feel compelled to share my recent experience with Mike Valtos so others can steer clear of him.

Recently I ordered a $97 course of his via his website and used paypal for the transaction. There is a 14 day no questions asked money back guarantee offered on his website, clearly referring to the course I ordered.

A few days after reviewing some of the material I requested a full refund from Mike Valtos. 3 unanswered emails to date and PayPal refused to refund my money as well. I guess since the product was delivered PP sees no reason to support me here.

The complaints about this guy are numerous and since he responded to PP but won't respond to me it shows me that he has no intention of honoring his advertised guarantee.

Vendors get away with this because they know how PP operates and as long as they deliver the product they are in the clear. It's a business model based on fraud and it's a shame that PP doesn't step in.

If anyone has any suggestions on how to handle this situation from here please let me know. I appreciate it.

STAY AWAY from MIKE VALTOS.

Samir

Last Updated on March 1, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts