NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Michael Valtos Orderflows software

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one RickW00716 with 10 posts (7 thanks)
    2. looks_two CHRISBOW with 9 posts (13 thanks)
    3. looks_3 faithdefender with 9 posts (2 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Tangotx with 8 posts (5 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one cory with 3.3 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Big Mike with 2.2 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 CHRISBOW with 1.4 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 RickW00716 with 0.7 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 72,445 views
    2. thumb_up 138 thanks given
    3. group 59 followers
    1. forum 122 posts
    2. attach_file 9 attachments

Search this Thread

Michael Valtos Orderflows software

CHRISBOW 
sheffield

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: es
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 17

He has been taken off Ninja as of this week 18 June 2018 due to his non response to his paying customers , so if he mentions Ninja from here on in he is NOT a vendor officially they did not like how he treat customers and his software kept going corrupt be aware he is a one man band and there really is no customer service department there is only him , so his webinairs, youtube and website are all miss leading.
I know this as I have been told directly from Ninja customer service

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
NexusFi Journal Challenge - April 2024
Feedback and Announcements
Build trailing stop for micro index(s)
Psychology and Money Management

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
59 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
36 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
25 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
19 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
 bergfrieden 
Laufenburg AG

Experience: Beginner
Platform: NT8
Trading: NQ
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 2

Unfortunately Paypal is not willing to initiate the resolution again after first case is closed (Mike Valtos delivered tools, I closed the case). But now I am waiting for the machine-id and my money is away...

Thanked by:
 malaga 
Amsterdam Netherlands

Experience: None
Platform: sierra
Trading: Currency Futures
Thanks Given: 5
Thanks Received: 8

Valtos oderflow is a scam. valtos does not reply email. valtos does not supply license for NT even i payed for is 750+ Now i raised to claim status at Paypal to get my $$$ back. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM MIKE VALTOS.

Thanked by:
 malaga 
Amsterdam Netherlands

Experience: None
Platform: sierra
Trading: Currency Futures
Thanks Given: 5
Thanks Received: 8

CHRISBOW View Post
He has been taken off Ninja as of this week 18 June 2018 due to his non response to his paying customers , so if he mentions Ninja from here on in he is NOT a vendor officially they did not like how he treat customers and his software kept going corrupt be aware he is a one man band and there really is no customer service department there is only him , so his webinairs, youtube and website are all miss leading.
I know this as I have been told directly from Ninja customer service

Chrisbow you can upgrade your case to a "paypal claim" status, contact client service. you should get your $$$ back and then that motherfucker valtos will get sued by paypal. nice outlook for that scumbag. regardz!

Thanked by:

cory 
virginia

Platform: ninja
Trading: NQ
Thanks Given: 877
Thanks Received: 8,090

looks like he's still alive, maybe someone can do a welfare check on him

Thanked by:
RHT34
Miami, Fl

Thanks Received: 71

Mike Valtos and orderflows is nothing but FRAUD. I posted my experience in another thread I started stating he stole my money also. Paid $750. After a month he never registered it so it stopped working. Multiple emails over weeks. To his personal email he uses and the one on the website to register machine IDs. Even used the contact us form on the website. Multiple times to all those and nothing. No refund. No indicator. Money gone.

You all know an indicator for Ninja needs to be registered to work. He sends you a link for a "free trial". He also gives you a 14 day return policy. The funny thing is that little Ninja box letting you know your "free trial" is about to end is after the 14 days. Even if it wasn't I seriously doubt he'd refund anyone if he's scamming this many people.

It's sad because all he needs to do is register the machine ID. I'd be on my happy way. Instead he takes your money and wants nothing to do with you after he gets paid.

Mike Valtos is a straight FRAUD. Please don't fall victim. If you want a footprint, look at Gomi or Rancho Dinero. They do the same exact thing. And those guys get back to you. They're actually running a real business.

Instead of registering machine IDs he's making new videos every night. I guess he's trying to flood YouTube with videos that some more suckers take the bait. I just hope people read these reviews before it's too late.

Thanked by:

Sazon 
Roswell, GA

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 930
Thanks Received: 472

RHT34 View Post
Mike Valtos and orderflows is nothing but FRAUD. I posted my experience in another thread I started stating he stole my money also. Paid $750. After a month he never registered it so it stopped working. Multiple emails over weeks. To his personal email he uses and the one on the website to register machine IDs. Even used the contact us form on the website. Multiple times to all those and nothing. No refund. No indicator. Money gone.

You all know an indicator for Ninja needs to be registered to work. He sends you a link for a "free trial". He also gives you a 14 day return policy. The funny thing is that little Ninja box letting you know your "free trial" is about to end is after the 14 days. Even if it wasn't I seriously doubt he'd refund anyone if he's scamming this many people.

It's sad because all he needs to do is register the machine ID. I'd be on my happy way. Instead he takes your money and wants nothing to do with you after he gets paid.

Mike Valtos is a straight FRAUD. Please don't fall victim. If you want a footprint, look at Gomi or Rancho Dinero. They do the same exact thing. And those guys get back to you. They're actually running a real business.

Instead of registering machine IDs he's making new videos every night. I guess he's trying to flood YouTube with videos that some more suckers take the bait. I just hope people read these reviews before it's too late.

The people that have been taken advantage of by this guy should flood his youtube channel every time he posts a video and share your experiences. I just checked and it doesn't seem like he has disabled comments yet. Boy does he have balls.

In addition, you should make a fraud complaint with youtube and his payment processors.

Thanked by:

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,173
Thanks Received: 101,537

Sazon View Post
The people that have been taken advantage of by this guy should flood his youtube channel every time he posts a video and share your experiences. I just checked and it doesn't seem like he has disabled comments yet. Boy does he have balls.

In addition, you should make a fraud complaint with youtube and his payment processors.

The content creator can delete comments or block certain usernames from commenting, or also require approval and only show positive comments. YouTube comments are not a reliable measurement of user satisfaction.

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
 iq200 
London, UK

Platform: Ninjatrader, Tradestation
Broker: Kinetick, InteractiveBrokers
Trading: Equities, Futures
Thanks Given: 145
Thanks Received: 278

Big Mike View Post
The content creator can delete comments or block certain usernames from commenting, or also require approval and only show positive comments. YouTube comments are not a reliable measurement of user satisfaction.

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

People are basically customising and tailoring their channels by deleting negative comments, banning people who criticise and doing heavy moderating effectively making their channel, content and thus products look too good and trapping newbies. I find these feature of youtube quite irritating and am surprised Google are allowing this.
The same applies to twitter. I don't trust any reviews on these social media.

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
RHT34
Miami, Fl

Thanks Received: 71

Everyone should go on and give a thumbs down. Don't watch too long because he gets paid for time watched. Literally just click on the video and hit the thumbs down and move on to the next video. That might help since he can delete comments.

Thanked by:

Last Updated on March 1, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts