NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Indicator Warehouse use BMT indicators?

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one jeeprack with 5 posts (5 thanks)
    2. looks_two Big Mike with 5 posts (12 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Koepisch with 4 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 tttrader with 4 posts (1 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Alan with 3 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Big Mike with 2.4 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 jeeprack with 1 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 dandxg with 1 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 29,221 views
    2. thumb_up 31 thanks given
    3. group 19 followers
    1. forum 44 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments

Search this Thread

Indicator Warehouse use BMT indicators?

Koepisch 
@ Germany

Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: Mirus Futures/Zen-Fire
Trading: FDAX
Thanks Given: 440
Thanks Received: 518

I think Matt Bowen was related to "Indicator Warehouse" too and hosted some MTP insights and a blog. Then some stuff moved to "Ninjariskexpert". Now it is disappeared all. Have anybody an idea what happend?

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
NexusFi Journal Challenge - April 2024
Feedback and Announcements
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader

jeeprack 
san antonio usa

Experience: Advanced
Broker: mirus
Trading: gold
Thanks Given: 9
Thanks Received: 33

ttt trader
I will re-cycle your words and say "IF YOU READ THE ENTIRE POST" I am not the one that originated the thread I just contributed and evidently that bothers you. I am sorry if this is too negative for you but clearly I am not the first nor will I be the last to mention this topic.. There are people here that have worked very hard to create and develop the tools and ideas that they have and that is what fuels this entire forum. Why would those people wish to continue to develop trading tools and share their collective knowledge if someone such as the person that has been mentioned herein for example, decides to come into this forum and gather ideas only to go out and capitalize on the hard work of the ones that decided to share those ideas in the first place? When predatory individuals come into this space and pilfer and misbehave that hurts the entire community which includes you AND me.. Big Mike has become an icon in this industry and is a respected forum. His hard work and the contributions and interactions of the members here are of value and for anyone to come in and break the rules and promote illegally "futures.io (formerly BMT) LAWS" then that is stealing from BM AND stealing from those that share their work If you cannot appreciate that and you feel that it is so important to make an issue out of this then I would have to question your motives.. Are you IW with an alias?? just wondering... because this type of activity threatens the establishment that you seem so interested in preserving....sorry but I don't sugar coat things that shouldnt be sugar coated..
I know who I am and why I feel the way I do and Big Mike I sincerely apologize if this thread is now inappropriate by my doing, but what needs to be said just flat needs to be said.. and I said it. I like you, stand behind my decision to say it..

I am done. I said what I needed to say and I thank you for giving it more attention that I ever expected TTT Trader..
Regards
J

jeeprack 
san antonio usa

Broker: mirus
Trading: gold
Thanks Given: 9
Thanks Received: 33

Koepisch View Post
I think Matt Bowen was related to "Indicator Warehouse" too and hosted some MTP insights and a blog. Then some stuff moved to "Ninjariskexpert". Now it is disappeared all. Have anybody an idea what happend?

Matt got the shaft

sdonahue 
Camas, WA

Platform: MultiCharts, TradeStation
Broker: Interactive Brokers, TradeStation, thinkorswim/TDA, IQFeed
Trading: Futures, Futures Options, Index Options
Thanks Given: 6
Thanks Received: 75

Koepisch View Post

I know Matt and I actually had talked to him right around the time he was in the process of departing Indicator Warehouse, and in a nutshell, among other things, they violated his ethics as a professional trader and coach in that they wanted him to cease promoting MTPredictor, a known positive expectancy system focused on risk control and position sizing as key factors in long term trading success, in favor of promoting their upcoming "DTS" system, which, based on his repeated testing of the system proved to ultimately be a negative expectancy system when followed in a manner that would be consistently reproducible - a system, which by their own advertising, is geared toward "more action", rather than focused and disciplined trading.

In a nutshell, he was unwilling to diminish his reputation by remaining associated with that and being forced to promote something he did not believe in and so he chose to part ways with them.

And like Jeep said, he was getting the shaft in a lot of ways also.... which is too bad, because they were lucky to have him on board.

The only interaction I had with IW was pretty much with him while he was there, as I had known him from his days with MTPredictor.

Thanked by:
 tttrader 
Houston, Texas

Experience: Intermediate
Trading: 6E, TF, NQ

As far as I know, the SALES guys from IW have gotten exactly what they wanted. Matt is now Mohan's Salesman and Jeep has his own site. It's good to see everyone is getting exactly what they deserve in the manner that they deserve it.

Moderator Notice
Moderator Notice

Koepisch 
@ Germany

As said prior, Matt had a MTPredictor related site, who he posted a blog. These site is gone and i wanted to know if anybody can send me the new contact details for Matt. He has backtested MTP trades in conjunction with multiple timeframe analysis. I've done the same and couldn't get any acceleration in profits. So i want ask Matt the details of the trade management. I am sure, that i missed something. It where also nice, if i could get a archive (mht?) file of the blog.

Thanks
Koepisch

Koepisch 
@ Germany

kuratti
Bangalore

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 12

Hi Koepisch,

Did you ever get answers about the methodology Matt Bowen was using on the ninjariskexpert.com website?

Thanks,

Anand

Koepisch 
@ Germany

kuratti View Post
Hi Koepisch,

Did you ever get answers about the methodology Matt Bowen was using on the ninjariskexpert.com website?

Thanks,

Anand

@kuratti
Unfortunately i've gotten no response belonging my question. My own studies couldn't confirm his results. But i don't know the exakt setup he had applied at that time.

kuratti
Bangalore

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 12

Hi,

From what I followed, Matt's latest methodology using MTP on ninjariskexpert.com was to setup MTP Market Analyzer for 3min, 5min, 8min and 13min timeframes.

When there were setups for two or more different timeframes in the same direction for the same market at the same time in the Market Analyzer window, he entered using the setup on the lowest timeframe.

He never doubled up positions in the same market on different timeframes but allowed for positions in all 4 US e-minis at the same time, although they are highly correlated.

I believe that he switched to the MTP ATR trailing stop, once the MTP ATR stop broke through the original entry price. I don't believe that he used the wave price targets (WPT) to exit trades.

I recall that his results were based on trading the US e-minis, 6E and FDAX during US market hours.

I have been testing this method for the US e-minis, 6E, 6B, 6C during US market hours for the past month.

Based on over 100 trades, I've seen a positive expectancy.

Thanks,

Anand

Thanked by:

Last Updated on January 3, 2015

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts