NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Larix - MTJ

Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Larix with 122 posts (29 thanks)
    2. looks_two MiniP with 3 posts (1 thanks)
    3. looks_3 rintin2x with 2 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Quick Summary with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    1. trending_up 20,376 views
    2. thumb_up 30 thanks given
    3. group 5 followers
    1. forum 126 posts
    2. attach_file 66 attachments

Search this Thread

Larix - MTJ

Larix
Moscow/Russia

Thanks Given: 18
Thanks Received: 38

Until price was in free fall I stopped all attempts of buying corrections and most time was waiting proper conditions to short (but market didn't give me anything). On the night of 26/09 I saw huge volumes and spike = its all good sign of at least correction. Or new trend.
But when I looked into options I didn't see (and still same picture) anything about new trend moreover - on weeks puts prevail over calls and I see levels below 26/09 lows. This is not good. Not good. Simultaneously COT data shows same as before - shorts (but they may delay for weeks).
I made some considerations about future movement of GBP and God Gives me something which I reflected on the pictures below.

1) Good scenario.

Scenario 1

If price doesn't stop falling from my limit order then

2) a bad one
Scenario 2

And if price on GBPUSD goes lover 1:1 to 0,96 - 0,95 then what will happen to euro?

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle

Larix
Moscow/Russia

I expect the price to fill this gap and go up
GBP 2022-10-19

Larix
Moscow/Russia

Wrote 3 scenarios for future movement of NQ, SI and GBP, not 100% sure but...

GBP

GBP now 50/50 long/short and I hope on Monday we'll see, I hope shorts

NQ

SI

Larix
Moscow/Russia

Long time no see, while 6b is bit unclear for me i switched on euro and below a few small trades. I have to wait a lot because market gives not too much opportunities now.

6e-micro

====

one more thing i want share with others
couple months ago I've founded really worth to read (and watch) - high stakes trader Tom Hougaard

he trades PA + bar analysis; im not interested in his trading system (i have my own) but i'm interested is his mindset, how he acts as pro, what is he talking about trading psychology, wins, losses and etc.
One of the most important (for me) and valuable of his videos (48 mins):
Trader Tom answers a really good question from his client John. Tom talks about Traders Mindset and Trading Psychology.

He also have free library and I insist you to check it:
https://tradertom.com/resources/

...and has 2 free Telegram channels where he shows his trades / trade signals online - you can find info on his site.

Larix
Moscow/Russia

My opinion about silver before tomorrow news.

SI

Larix
Moscow/Russia

Cl, my vision

Larix
Moscow/Russia

I want check my idea about NQ

we made new low but we are in up correction and as I wrote 24 of Oct - for myself I see NQ in up correction generally, moreover - this whole movement which started 13 of Nov is 1st attempt to do something bigger than just a up correction. You could say - you trade against strong downtrend and you right - so this is why I added so small money (s/l = 188$).

NQ 2022-11-30

what I think about GBP and EUR - I check periodically open interest - we just distribute money so I don't trust in this uptrend, I think its kind a correction of global downtrend but I'm waiting (just waiting) of new points to enter in longs and I hope to see something maybe till end of this week.

====
I always thought - I'll write something... idk bigger with great details in my journal but reality is - I can't. For me better to write everything on the chart (also not too much) and add something in comment, moreover hardly read other journals - because others in their universes)
===

So this is it. Lets say - I was lucky. I wait for something bigger = this is not the end but I have only 1 contract and I took money off the market.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	NQ 2022-12-01.png
Views:	39
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	328311  
Larix
Moscow/Russia

GBP 2023-01-19

if we'll renew high, I expect uptrend to continue

Larix
Moscow/Russia

something interesting & important in nq and i want share with others
NQ

im watching nq so i added the biggest levels (red - puts, blue - calls) on the chart in month / week options and you can see how they work, so if im right i expect to see price at 10500 - here maybe another pivot point
to better understand contrast of that volume i added screen with weekly puts
don't pay attention on total result sum, its grand total volume, not reflected one figures

Larix
Moscow/Russia

gbp - 2701

Last Updated on April 16, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts