NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Warrior Trading - FTC scam alert

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one natan1967 with 5 posts (5 thanks)
    2. looks_two Larryeh1 with 3 posts (4 thanks)
    3. looks_3 hen322 with 3 posts (1 thanks)
    4. looks_4 ziggy123 with 3 posts (3 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 25.5 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Shaban with 8 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 planetmoto with 7 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 showbiztrader with 4 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 21,146 views
    2. thumb_up 166 thanks given
    3. group 464 followers
    1. forum 55 posts
    2. attach_file 4 attachments

Search this Thread

Warrior Trading - FTC scam alert

natan1967 
Ramat Gan

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja
Trading: Emini ES
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 26

Big Mike View Post
https://www.ftc.gov/legal-library/browse/cases-proceedings/2023198-warrior-trading-inc-ftc-v

FTC Matter/File Number 2023198
Civil Action Number 3:22-cv-30048
Federal Court District of Massachusetts

The Federal Trade Commission is cracking down on the Warrior Trading day trading investment scheme for making misleading and unrealistic claims of big investment gains to consumers. The FTC alleges that Warrior Trading and its CEO, Ross Cameron, used those claims to convince consumers to pay hundreds or thousands of dollars for a trading system that ultimately failed to pay off for most customers.

As a result of the FTC?s case, Warrior Trading will be required to pay $3 million to refund consumers and will be prohibited from making baseless claims about the potential for consumers to earn money using their trading strategies.

hahaha...unbelievable ...i knew it all the time . i bet his "winners" so called were all in demo account

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
39 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
18 thanks
 Sant 
United States + World

Platform: IB TWS
Broker: IB
Trading: Bonds, Stocks, Futures, Options
Thanks Given: 184
Thanks Received: 23

natan1967 View Post
hahaha...unbelievable ...i knew it all the time . i bet his "winners" so called were all in demo account

I agree... the clues were all there for anybody to see... Even OJ knew it...

Yeppers... and who 'probably' reported WT to that commission... Well Partner...

It may have been Hilary Clinton... Wearing a Big 10 gallon Texas Cattle Hat (and sporting a big s*** eating grin) ~~ Shakes her head back and forth with a 'Tsk... Tsk... Tsk...

Thanked by:
 natan1967 
Ramat Gan

Sant View Post
I agree... the clues were all there for anybody to see... Even OJ knew it...

Yeppers... and who 'probably' reported WT to that commission... Well Partner...

It may have been Hilary Clinton... Wearing a Big 10 gallon Texas Cattle Hat (and sporting a big s*** eating grin) ~~ Shakes her head back and forth with a 'Tsk... Tsk... Tsk...

All these people following him like a guru...they truly believed its all in real account . no way.....

wxtrader 
Potomac,MD

Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: Emini ES + Stocks
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 6

As a former student, I lost 50K with his strategy.

https://www.ftc.gov/system/files/ftc_gov/pdf/2023198WarriorTradingStipulatedPermInjunction_0.pdf

Big Mike View Post
Federal Trade Commission Cracks Down on Warrior Trading For Misleading Consumers With False Investment Promises
Investing Company and its Owner Will Pay $3 Million in FTC Case

More details coming

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

natan1967 
Ramat Gan

Jesus , it took you some time to realize it was all scam

Thanked by:
 Larryeh1 
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

Platform: NT8
Thanks Given: 5
Thanks Received: 29

Over the last 5 years I did study (more of a surface study) what Ross has created at Warrior Trading and I could see that Ross does know how to be a profitable trader and does want to help others learn. Ross knows what he's doing and has a great training system, as far as I know, because I never purchased it. He's got tons of free content that you can study and one can see where his heart is at. But this is what I want to say here, and that is, it takes a lot of very hard work and an enormous amount of discipline to apply the rules one learns about how to trade. And this is where traders have the hardest time...applying the rules. Not taking the trade which is not per the rules they learned. Once someone says you told them they would "make money" (which I don't think Ross has done), it can and often does become a legal situation. There are also at least 25 illnesses you can not legally say you can cure, even if you can. I believe Ross has great learning tools and does show how much one can lose too each time he has a loss. There is a good level of transparency there with Ross if you look. One needs to learn the rules and apply them as taught. Anything else is not per the rules.

Thanked by:
 natan1967 
Ramat Gan

Larryeh1 View Post
Over the last 5 years I did study (more of a surface study) what Ross has created at Warrior Trading and I could see that Ross does know how to be a profitable trader and does want to help others learn. Ross knows what he's doing and has a great training system, as far as I know, because I never purchased it. He's got tons of free content that you can study and one can see where his heart is at. But this is what I want to say here, and that is, it takes a lot of very hard work and an enormous amount of discipline to apply the rules one learns about how to trade. And this is where traders have the hardest time...applying the rules. Not taking the trade which is not per the rules they learned. Once someone says you told them they would "make money" (which I don't think Ross has done), it can and often does become a legal situation. There are also at least 25 illnesses you can not legally say you can cure, even if you can. I believe Ross has great learning tools and does show how much one can lose too each time he has a loss. There is a good level of transparency there with Ross if you look. One needs to learn the rules and apply them as taught. Anything else is not per the rules.

There are very few traders out there who can trade real money in front of everybody. As far as i know he claimed to be trading real account . Was that the case?

Thanked by:
 wxtrader 
Potomac,MD

Experience: Beginner
Trading: Emini ES + Stocks
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 6

It seems to me that he was trading his real account in his chatroom.
Sometimes, he got quite emotional after big loss.

The problem is most people won't get profit after those kind of training.

The stocks he traded are most penny stock and very risky. His mental stop approach will cause most people losing money.

natan1967 View Post
There are very few traders out there who can trade real money in front of everybody. As far as i know he claimed to be trading real account . Was that the case?

Thanked by:
 natan1967 
Ramat Gan

wxtrader View Post
It seems to me that he was trading his real account in his chatroom.
Sometimes, he got quite emotional after big loss.

The problem is most people won't get profit after those kind of training.

The stocks he traded are most penny stock and very risky. His mental stop approach will cause most people losing money.

Correct there

Kujo 
Boise, ID USA

Experience: Intermediate
Trading: oil
Thanks Given: 45
Thanks Received: 108

'Ross knows what he's doing and has a great training system, as far as I know, because I never purchased it.'

Sounds like modern-day FAKE NEWS reporting on BOMBSHELL stories from anonymous 'reliable' sources...

The greatest scammers have the following qualities:
1) Seem to REALLY CARE about people
2) Tons of 'FREE CONTENT'
3) Charismatic
4) Tons of very obviously fake reviews (most reviews from reviewers with only 1 review on scam review site)
5) Bold and entirely unsubstantiated claims
6) Lots of marketing

If he was all that he claims he is, he wouldn't be in any trouble at all.

Thanked by:

Last Updated on August 4, 2022

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts