NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Veritasfuturestrading.com looks great!

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one jmh13 with 40 posts (2 thanks)
    2. looks_two Cloudy with 13 posts (12 thanks)
    3. looks_3 kevinkdog with 10 posts (26 thanks)
    4. looks_4 estrade with 9 posts (3 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one kevinkdog with 2.6 thanks per post
    2. looks_two TheBenefactor with 1.7 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 GuyMM with 1.7 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Cloudy with 0.9 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 61,543 views
    2. thumb_up 117 thanks given
    3. group 30 followers
    1. forum 122 posts
    2. attach_file 5 attachments

Search this Thread

Veritasfuturestrading.com looks great!

jmh13 
Belize SA

Experience: None
Platform: Ninja
Broker: Ninja
Trading: DC
Thanks Given: 17
Thanks Received: 129

Targetstradingpro.com anyone try it out?

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Build trailing stop for micro index(s)
Psychology and Money Management
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
Ninja Mobile Trader VPS (ninjamobiletrader.com)
Trading Reviews and Vendors

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
59 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
37 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
22 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
22 thanks
The Program
20 thanks
 TheBenefactor 
Pensacola FL

Would not give bam bam or any other system whereby he changes his name one penny.

A convicted con-man remains a convicted con-man. There are a few, like Frank Abagnale who turned his life around and now contributes to society, but 99% of them remain crooks.

Here is the thing about "auto systems" that trade for you so you do not have to do a thing.

If you developed such a system, why on earth would you sell it for $3,000?

The standard answer is "so you can help the poor slob who can't afford to pay more.

Big time trading is the realm of some very big amounts of capital.

Why sell a Holy Grail system to some poor newbie when there are whales willing to pay a Million Dollars for such a system.

If you have such as system that you bought for a few thousand dollars, and it makes you consistent money, LET ME KNOW ASAP.

I will pay you a Million bucks for it tomorrow. And if I get hit with "too many" Holy Grail offers I know a few big time institutional money people who will pay you truly big money for such a system.

Every fund manager I know would not look twice at something that has been offered for peanuts. They will think Scam immediately.
TB

ss108 
Chicago Illinois USA

Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 190
Thanks Received: 43

kevinkdog View Post
The fact that he refers to Gold and Soybeans futures as "indices" pretty much tell me all I need to know.

If that doesn't set off red flags, this statement should: "My knowledge base and expertise is like a Rosetta Stone"

And this piece of gibberish has to be the most interesting way to justify showing Gross P/L instead of Net P/L: "Gross P/L values are used to avoid negative statistical bias that occurs when evaluating net P/L" - Huh?

But I suggest you contact him, and ask him to prove he trades by showing brokerage statements. The answer you get will undoubtedly be enlightening,

It is in poor taste (And may very well be a violation of forum rules though certainly etiquette) for one vendor to comment on the veracity of another vendor unless perhaps the former is privy to unique information which upon it's disclosure will serve the public (trading community) good; OR unless the later has somehow publicly maligned the former it would then seem appropriate for the insulted party to respectfully defend themselves.

Ok, so I had a bit of fun with the above semi-legalese ( no Latin words or phrases so not full blown legalese imo, in case you are wondering) nevertheless I believe my stance is the correct one.
I hope I am not accused of playing baby moderator, I just did not like
what I was seeing irrespective of the presupposed guilt of any party. Though if the second half of the above applies then I am sorry for my lecturing tone.

I have no relationship with any trading/investing related vendor.

kevinkdog   is a Vendor

Thanks Given: 1,890
Thanks Received: 7,338

ss108 View Post
It is in poor taste (And may very well be a violation of forum rules though certainly etiquette) for one vendor to comment on the veracity of another vendor unless perhaps the former is privy to unique information which upon it's disclosure will serve the public (trading community) good; OR unless the later has somehow publicly maligned the former it would then seem appropriate for the insulted party to respectfully defend themselves.

Ok, so I had a bit of fun with the above semi-legalese ( no Latin words or phrases so not full blown legalese imo, in case you are wondering) nevertheless I believe my stance is the correct one.
I hope I am not accused of playing baby moderator, I just did not like
what I was seeing irrespective of the presupposed guilt of any party. Though if the second half of the above applies then I am sorry for my lecturing tone.

I have no relationship with any trading/investing related vendor.

Flag the post and let the moderators decide. And then put me on ignore. Problem solved.

Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
 ss108 
Chicago Illinois USA

kevinkdog View Post
Flag the post and let the moderators decide. And then put me on ignore. Problem solved.

Done and done. Though my initial comment stands irrespective of what a moderator decides to do, just think thru the ramifications
of your post were it allowed to exist, we would have vendor on vendor flame-wars without end, most of these kinds of posts would assuredly be in contradiction to the ethos of this fine forum, apart from smacking of self-interest.

There is more than enough vendor deception transpiring in this business, why create another problem ?

Done again.

-------------

Edited several times for grammar/punctuation/stylistic components .

jmh13 
Belize SA

How can some one convicted of financial crimes be allowed to work in the financial industry?

ss108 
Chicago Illinois USA

jmh13 View Post
How can some one convicted of financial crimes be allowed to work in the financial industry?

To me it depends on the severity of the crime. For instance, if a broker comingles his funds with that of his client, but for good reason (In a moral sense), then I personally believe this broker should be allowed to work in the financial industry though if the broker in question has tried to embezzle client funds then he or she should be banned for life or at least a good long time.

JonnyBoy 
Montreal, Quebec

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader 8
Broker: Kinetick
Thanks Given: 706
Thanks Received: 3,854

jmh13 View Post

It happens all of the time. I knew of a guy (I parted ways with him many years ago) that got booted off a number of exchanges and fined numerous times. I was going to post some links about him but that would be too off-topic for this thread.

Anyway, he went on to become an "entrepreneur", essentially creating 'in vogue' tech startup companies, securing millions of dollars of funding, creaming as much money off of the top and then folding the company. All this within the bounds of the thick grey line of law that these kinds of people tend to walk on.

You just need to Google his name and all of his wrongdoings are on the first page, but how many investors do you think did that? Slim to none.

So, if these kinds of people fall foul in one capacity, they'll just pop up somewhere else with a twist on the original. It is too easy to do and happens all of the time.

--------------------------------------------------------
- Trade what you see. Invest in what you believe -
--------------------------------------------------------
Thanked by:
 jmh13 
Belize SA

Works just like a 2495 model. NQ 500Tic and 15 Range. ES 987 Tic, Test for yourself and compare.

jmh13 
Belize SA

Bang bang has competition. BFFT Rapid Fire. I will watch take live trades and provide my 2 cents. I am not a subscriber and do not own the software.

Last Updated on March 26, 2022

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts