NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Veritasfuturestrading.com looks great!

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one jmh13 with 40 posts (2 thanks)
    2. looks_two Cloudy with 13 posts (12 thanks)
    3. looks_3 kevinkdog with 10 posts (26 thanks)
    4. looks_4 estrade with 9 posts (3 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one kevinkdog with 2.6 thanks per post
    2. looks_two TheBenefactor with 1.7 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 GuyMM with 1.7 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Cloudy with 0.9 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 62,336 views
    2. thumb_up 117 thanks given
    3. group 30 followers
    1. forum 122 posts
    2. attach_file 5 attachments

Search this Thread

Veritasfuturestrading.com looks great!

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,212
Thanks Received: 101,599

If you wish to discuss Trading Schools, search for the correct thread on that topic or create one of it doesn't exist. This thread is not the correct location.

Don't make any more off topic posts in this thread.
jmh13 View Post
Is Moore ever convicted of a crime?

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
How to apply profiles
Traders Hideout
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
34 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
My NQ Trading Journal
14 thanks
HumbleTraders next chapter
11 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
11 thanks
 kevinkdog   is a Vendor

Thanks Given: 1,892
Thanks Received: 7,351

jmh13 View Post
Pay attention to how apologetic he is to the people he hurt:

As many readers are aware, I was once a stock swindler that got busted for securities fraud and went to Federal prison for three years. I orchestrated a penny stock Ponzi scheme for $400 million, or $600 million, or some outrageous number. But they are all wrong. It was actually closer to one billion dollars. Yep, nearly a billion with a capital B. Get it correct people.

Actually, it was $956 million to be exact. But hey, what’s the difference in a few hundred million?

Regardless, I was awarded the much-coveted “prison ID card” and given a job washing dishes for three years. I went from living in a mansion and eating unlimited shrimp cocktail to living in a concrete box and eating way too much ramen noodles. My prison paycheck was also an embarrassment of riches — forty cents per day.

Our nice guy we all like to believe.

You are great at making accusations, but then avoiding, deflecting and obfuscating when someone asks you to back up your accusing statements.

I find that interesting.

Sorry Mike for calling this guy out, but he should produce proof of his accusations, or not post at all.

Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,212
Thanks Received: 101,599

No more posts here about trading schools.

There is another thread for that. I'm on my phone, someone please link it for me.

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
 estrade 
Austin/TX

Platform: NT
Trading: ES, TF
Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 20

I just don't have time for trading if someone wants the bots. I haven't loaded my LIC. yet. Discounted.

Cloudy 
desert CA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT7, various
Broker: various, TDA
Trading: NQ,ES
Thanks Given: 2,396
Thanks Received: 1,748

Here are some facts:

Amico was second main room host besides the owner, Simon, and sales head for GTR (Global Trade Room) around the period of 2015. The CFTC did an investigation last year with findings reported in September which included subpoena of broker statements that showed GTR's chatroom never had a live trading account so were using sim feeds. The CFTC document: (https://www.cftc.gov/media/2446/enffuturesfxsimoncomplaint091019/download) In the comment section of a site which we can't reference now there were 22 pages , many with comments of former customers who complained their trading did not improve even following Amico's trading room, nor made profits but lost money. Several spent $7k to 10k or over for dubious education and subscriptions.

Interestingly (but not surprising for rats ditching a sinking ship) due to the 2015 review and a surge of customer complaints as more spoke out, Amico and Sandy Seaghal jumped ship and ditched Simon Jousef and GTR and promised they would start showing their dom for every trade live with their new site "futurestradinginaction". Just months later clients on the review site comments complained after an initial demo carrot stick period, Amico was obfuscating the same way he did on GTR and just occasionally showing his dom again. Since 2017 or so, it seems Amico had left Sandy and started his own site "veritasfuturestrading". Since 2019 or so, Veritas has stopped the monthly subscription and now charges quarterly with no refunds. Their prices have increased. Now it's at least 1.1k to subscribe to their autotrader bot. The veritas site now shows since Jan. that most all of their chat room trading is SIM only, and obfuscating with differing types of "sim track records". Which confirms more recent comments in the last two years on the site we can't reference now that customers were complaining Amico wasn't showing his dom for the most apart anymore despite a posting earlier not by jmh that claimed Amico was showing the dom with a supposed live account all the time.

Yes , on the front page of veritas it shows that stupid backtest graph chart of supposed increasing profitablity, but veterans to trading should well know enough a generated backtest in sim hardly means proof. And there are signs of glossing over losers compared to the spam email of so many "winners" in the spam email ads and there are no broker confirmed proven statements. And the signs are the past Amico shenanigans are going on again in the comments on review sites.

Yes, I get that someone could want to respond to my 'witch hunting' mode due to opinions or biases, but I've been duped before by previous scammers in my past ten years of learning and trading futures, and I'm not backing down with reminding of these facts shown and evidenced. And I was especially triggered feeling about the comments of the plight of those relative newcomers who had wasted tens of thousands and even lost money. Amico's site veritas has all the signs of many other dubious vendor sites with a pattern of the usual dream marketing, with no proof of actual profits despite claims otherwise, much less even the idea of being able to trade for a living while charging up to thousands again to numerous clients on the site. They even have their cftc "Hypothetical" disclaimer at the very bottom that most of us veterans to vendor fakery surely know about. And I was warning newcomers of this past history and even the proof with authorities as referenced in the review site. So I warned and warned again, and my relevant posted links keeps getting shifted to back pages of this thread now (just go back to page 10 of this thread to see the relevant links: ) and I think my warning points are very valid for discerning newcomers wanting to do due diligence in researching a trading education guru/vendor, particularly this one. Fin.

Oriole View Post
If you watch the video he has about the settings, it looks at first glance to be a simple MA crossover that he sets to 8 and 21. You can see the 2 lines on the chart and the buy and sell noted on the cross.

Thanks, I recall back since the 2015 review of GTR checking out videos by Amico and later of his tradingroom "futurestradinginaction". And it looked somewhat discretionary but also very simple and crossover like with a slapped on profile. I guess a sufficing enough carrot stick show for newbies. Even the trading journals here by members can have more involved strategies and journaling thought into them.

Others have done due diligence and posted on or related to this thread, lest we forget, or may have missed:

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
 estrade 
Austin/TX

Platform: NT
Trading: ES, TF
Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 20

This is the last email update I got on the 25th of April... I purchased this Robot but decided not to trade so I'm going to try to sell it cheap if someone is interested. PM me for any details otherwise you can ignore this Thank you very much.

Daily Update(s)
Traders,

I have not sent a daily update over the past few sessions as I simply have not had the time. Working with so many BOT owners to get them set to use their BOT has kept me busy! In any event the past few video's are here for you to watch;

2020-04-24 0757 Targets Trading Pro Trade Room Access

2020-04-23 0758 Targets Trading Pro Trade Room Access

As you can see we have utilized primarily the 3 minute BOT and the results have been exceptional!

This BOT is the most cost effective BOT in the marketplace as well as the single best performing day trading BOT available!

If you still struggle with;

> Order Entry
> Identifying Targets
> Identifying Stops
> Trader Anxiety

Then this is YOUR answer!

The BOT can be owned for life for only $2,197.00 (back testing strategy an additional $249.00) and includes;

> 3 Month Trade Room Access (no charge)
> 1 on 1 Training When Needed (no charge)
> Chart Templates (in member area)

Why Targets Trading Pro? Simple, we are the BOSS!

Contact Lauren,

Trade Well, Trade Robotic

nightangel0203 
Yonkers

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader 8
Trading: ES & CL
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 6

I don't think it's resellable as it's linked to a computer and email. Unfortunately he has 50 bots running with different settings and picks the winners and shows those.
The bot is nothing but a simple moving avg cross over with MTF. Anyone can copy and paste the code using info on this forum. Sorry to hear that dude

Thanked by:
 Trader111 
Albany, NY

Platform: Sierra
Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 4

I haven't posted before but I felt this will help those who want to know how Bob Amico does trading real money. He has a separate New site to market his The Targets Trading Pro Auto Execute program where he places trades that are executed with a broker along with his subscribers.

Anyone trading from Sept 10, 2020 until Oct 5, 2020 incurred a loss of $5,869 on a $15,000 account.

He uses his order flow and Bot when trading.

https://www.ttoautoexecution.com/

I uploaded his track record but it is also on his site.

Take notice that he does not refer to his name on this site nor make reference to this site on his main Bot site. He does mention on the performance page about the Bot though.

Attached Files
Elite Membership required to download: bob track record btr.pdf
Thanked by:
GuyMM
miami florida

Thanks Given: 37
Thanks Received: 54

Selling expensive trading bots and trade room subscriptions have been hugely profitable for Bob Amico.

He's rolling in dough and living very large. I wonder if he paid $14.5 million he owes in restitution to those victims he ripped off from the mortgage scam?

https://www.chattanoogan.com/2020/6/6/410153/Chattanooga-s-Million-Dollar-Homes.aspx

Trader111 
Albany, NY

Platform: Sierra
Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 4

Bob is now for a third time trading a leader/follower account. You can check his daily updated track record here: https://alphatradesystems.com/order-flow-pro/
I will upload a pdf in case it gets deleted like the other two did.

Attached Files
Elite Membership required to download: Amico Order Flow Pro - Alpha Trade Systems.pdf

Last Updated on March 26, 2022

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts