NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Veritasfuturestrading.com looks great!

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one jmh13 with 40 posts (2 thanks)
    2. looks_two Cloudy with 13 posts (12 thanks)
    3. looks_3 kevinkdog with 10 posts (26 thanks)
    4. looks_4 estrade with 9 posts (3 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one kevinkdog with 2.6 thanks per post
    2. looks_two TheBenefactor with 1.7 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 GuyMM with 1.7 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Cloudy with 0.9 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 62,336 views
    2. thumb_up 117 thanks given
    3. group 30 followers
    1. forum 122 posts
    2. attach_file 5 attachments

Search this Thread

Veritasfuturestrading.com looks great!

GuyMM
miami florida

Thanks Given: 37
Thanks Received: 54

chrisumerie View Post
.... seems like some people have personal scores to settle with a good man (Bob Amico). I don't think that this is the right forum for that.

With all due respect, I doubt you would call Bob Amico a "good" man if you were a victim of this fraud he perpetrated with his father, brother, and a few other co-conspirators. Was Bernie Madoff a good man, too?

Amicos Plead Guilty in Connection With $60 Million Mortgage Fraud Conspiracy Case | RealEstateRama

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Increase in trading performance by 75%
The Elite Circle
How to apply profiles
Traders Hideout
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
33 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
My NQ Trading Journal
14 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
11 thanks
HumbleTraders next chapter
11 thanks
 TheBenefactor 
Pensacola FL

People.

People.

Watch American Greed. If you look at most of the stories Stacy Keach is not only going after the con man, there is a little pointing out of the greed and stupidity of the victims.

When you tell the interviewer that the STRANGER, you gave your complete $289,000 life savings to the "nice young man who seemed nice" and was wearing a gold watch: YOU DESERVE TO LOSE ALL YOUR MONEY.

I am only sorry they didn't give half to the con men and half to me.

Send me $1,000 and I will have God come down next week and wash your car and grant you 3 wishes.

Bob, "Bam Bam" Amico is a con-man. He only got out of jail because his brother died in prison and the judge felt a bit sorry.

He, like Wall Street Wolf Jordan Belfort, still owes money to the victims. If he is telling the truth about even having a futures account, someone in his ROOM should yell out, "Hey Bob, pay off your *%&)$#@ victims before buying cattle.

Instead of giving this fraud money, better find a "nice" date for your daughter, someone like nice looking, smooth Ted Bundy.

Another sign that Bob Amico is a fraud? LOOK AT THE CON MAN PROMOTING HIM. Dean the scheme Handley, another professional extortionist. Handley still promotes Bam Bam and the other TITAN True North Trading. That one was set up by his wife.

There are so many "half scams" out there. How about the I will fund you trading education site.

We are so good you can learn to trade from us then we will trust you with our money.

OK step right up to the Barnum trading room. I will teach you for a cost of about $10,000 unless you fail a couple of my courses and I have to charge you for retaking the classes. Don't worry. I will stop charging you when your stupidity is overcome by the declining balance in your checking account and the rising balance in your credit card account.

Then you can trade my money. You will not get possession of my money but I will link an account for you to trade with a strict 'CLOSE THE ACCOUNT PERMISSION' to the broker if you are ever down 30%.

Then we will help you regain your confidence by training you some more. Dont worry. Pay me. Because some day, you will be able to trade without using any of the money you don't have once you have paid me all the training fees.

HAVE A good weekend. I was going to the gym but a door to door sales guy just sold me a pill that will let me gain 30 pounds of muscle, lose 20 pounds of fat, and make the next NFL first round draft without the bother of nasty sweaty workouts.
TB

centaurer 
south africa

There is a ton of credible and brilliant people in this industry.

They work at hedge funds and get 6-8 figure bonuses.

If someone says they are making a ton of money mining gold with one of these I don't care what they say their track record is, they are full of shit.

Mining gold is a very capital intensive business that in 2019 is done by machines(gee what other business does this describe in 2019 we all might be interested in?). If you want to pay a con artist to show you how gold was mined 100 years ago then you will get what you pay for.

It is also amusing if you think back to the gold rush it is easy to see how such a situation would attract con artists like flys. Gee what other business does this describe in 2019 we all might be interested in?

jmh13 
Belize SA

Experience: None
Platform: Ninja
Broker: Ninja
Trading: DC
Thanks Given: 17
Thanks Received: 129

Have been in Bob's room for awhile and Bob is slowly grinding it out makin some $$.

mediaboy 
Durham, NC

Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: Mirus Futures/Zen-Fire
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 8
Thanks Received: 16

Scam -- i was a member of the other group he was in with some dude from Iraqi ... They had some falling out Bob started up his own group. Dont bother .. .waste of money. Directional trading doesn't have any secrets

Thanked by:
 tiaulu 
ROME ITALY

Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 4

NinjaTrader View Post
That is correct.

Ninjatrader so you are a real disappointment you are accomplices of the scammers themselves that you affiliates as a partner

Thanked by:

JonnyBoy 
Montreal, Quebec

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader 8
Broker: Kinetick
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 706
Thanks Received: 3,855

tiaulu View Post
Ninjatrader so you are a real disappointment you are accomplices of the scammers themselves that you affiliates as a partner

NinjaTrader View Post
That is correct.

GuyMM View Post
So, just to clarify, are you saying that with NT8, there is no way to know if an account field with the "!" character is a real money account or Sim?

Hold on a minute before slamming NinjaTrader

As far as I know, if you create a new SIM account and name it something to resemble a real account, it will always prefix SIM before the account name. This is hard coded into NinjaTrader 8 is it not?

If it is a legitimate account you are connected to, it will display the actual account number and no SIM prefix. So to put another way, I don't know how you would show a fake account as a real account in the latest version of NT8, but I am prepared to be enlightened. As you stated this was a scam tactic in NT7, where you could make a SIM account appear like a LIVE account with a few clicks.

--------------------------------------------------------
- Trade what you see. Invest in what you believe -
--------------------------------------------------------

NinjaTrader  NinjaTrader is an official Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

Web: NinjaTrader
AMA: Ask Me Anything
Webinars: NinjaTrader Webinars
Elite offer: Click here

Thanks Given: 203
Thanks Received: 2,686

JonnyBoy View Post
Hold on a minute before slamming NinjaTrader

As far as I know, if you create a new SIM account and name it something to resemble a real account, it will always prefix SIM before the account name. This is hard coded into NinjaTrader 8 is it not?

If it is a legitimate account you are connected to, it will display the actual account number and no SIM prefix. So to put another way, I don't know how you would show a fake account as a real account in the latest version of NT8, but I am prepared to be enlightened. As you stated this was a scam tactic in NT7, where you could make a SIM account appear like a LIVE account with a few clicks.

Client side NinjaTrader created simulation accounts start with "SIM", that is correct. NinjaTrader does not always know if a broker/ISV provided account is real or simulation. To NinjaTrader, its just an account.

Disclosure: This communication is sent to you by NinjaTrader, LLC, a software development company which owns and supports all proprietary technology relating to and including the NinjaTrader trading platform.
Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote
 jmh13 
Belize SA

Platform: Ninja
Broker: Ninja
Trading: DC
Thanks Given: 17
Thanks Received: 129

Hi, Bang Bang Bob has a deal you you.

$500,000.00 In Gross Special Offer!
Traders,

Each of you are receiving this email because you have trialed with us at some point. Maybe you sat in several years ago, are an old member or recently trialed but you have ALL seen the room.

In less than 4 years as a room we have almost attained a gross number unimaginable in this business, that of half a MILLION dollars (currently we sit at $498,495.00) which should be eclipsed this week!

To commemorate this special occasion I am offering discounted membership on both the ANNUAL and QUARTERLY membership..

Annual Membership: Normal pricing $3,997.00 discounted to $1,997.00 (order flow indicator will not be included) but does include;

1) 12 month's in the room
2) Access to the Member Area which contains numerous educational videos
3) 1 on 1 education as you need
4) 1 week to sit with me at NO charge
5) Indicators I use aside from the order flow

Quarterly Membership: Normal pricing $997.00, discounted to $697.00!

1) 3 month's in the room
2) Access to the member area
3) Indicators I use aside from order flow

Use the BUTTON below to email me and I will send a discounted PayPal invoice and you can be with us as we eclipse this historic number!

These specials will not be offered again and will END June 3rd!

Probably no takers

Cloudy 
desert CA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT7, various
Broker: various, TDA
Trading: NQ,ES
Thanks Given: 2,396
Thanks Received: 1,748

Aw come'on, beside the $60 million mortgage fraud indictment, Amico had already been exposed in GTR's review and comments where angry past room members who wasted and lost thousands called him out on his part of the fraud and then saw the same shenanigans in his new room.

https://www.tradingschools.org/reviews/global-trade-room/comment-page-3/

"I too attended a fair few of the trial days and they were a total sham as reported by Emmett’s review. Bob – you ran a fraud service , your claims at having 100% verifiable trades was utter BS and many traders lost or wasted money on the back of your lies. It would be nice to hear a bit of contrition before you try another route to get back in the game. . You have much work to do to convince readers that you’re an honest reformed man selling a decent product."

https://www.tradingschools.org/reviews/global-trade-room/comment-page-4/
https://www.tradingschools.org/reviews/global-trade-room/comment-page-16/
https://www.tradingschools.org/reviews/global-trade-room/comment-page-18/
https://www.tradingschools.org/reviews/global-trade-room/comment-page-20/
https://www.tradingschools.org/reviews/global-trade-room/comment-page-21/

"BarryK February 12, 2016

Bob Amico’s new room https://www.tradingfuturesinaction.com is an extension of the shenanigans he played with Global. Amico lies through his teeth in the room claiming (1), he always shows a DOM (only sometimes); (2) he calls trades in advance in time to get in them (not easily done since the price has already moved in his favor AFTER he announces it, and (3) perhaps the biggest lie of all; namely, he’s “trading his own live, real money account as shown in his projected DOM with 100% transparency.”

After an in depth investigation with Dorman Trading and Ninja Trader, I learned the account depicted in Amico’s DOM was indeed a Sim (not real money) account and doctored up to appear as though it was a live, real money one with Dorman Trading. When Amico was confronted via emai whether the DOM he displayed in the room was real money–as he stated multiple times each day–or Sim, he danced around the question every which way he could with answers that weren’t relevant and finally stopped the email dialogue never answering after multiple attempts by me to get a simple yes or no to this straightforward question..

Some say a leopard doesn’t change his spots and in this case, I conclude Amico is back to doing what he does best–lying to separate aspiring traders from their money.

My advice is to stay away from https://www.futuresinaction.com. There is no transparency, only deceit.
"

https://www.tradingschools.org/reviews/global-trade-room/comment-page-22/

" steve July 24, 2017
Veritasfuturestrading.com ,,,bob amico
"

GuyMM View Post
With all due respect, I doubt you would call Bob Amico a "good" man if you were a victim of this fraud he perpetrated with his father, brother, and a few other co-conspirators. Was Bernie Madoff a good man, too?

Amicos Plead Guilty in Connection With $60 Million Mortgage Fraud Conspiracy Case | RealEstateRama

"
BarryK February 19, 2016
For those of you having trouble downloading the link from sendspace, this may be better.
( https://i64.tinypic.com/1xxmab.jpg )
"

^
"Mr. Amico was ordered to pay $15,544,169.00 in Restitution. As of 03/31/2015, he has paid $286,157.21 and has an outstanding balance of $15,264,712.94"

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

Last Updated on March 26, 2022

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts