NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

iSystems Journal

Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one SMCJB with 94 posts (273 thanks)
    2. looks_two Mabi with 15 posts (15 thanks)
    3. looks_3 mattz with 7 posts (6 thanks)
    4. looks_4 tpredictor with 7 posts (11 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 14 thanks per post
    2. looks_two kevinkdog with 5 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 SMCJB with 2.9 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Mabi with 1 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 41,204 views
    2. thumb_up 395 thanks given
    3. group 53 followers
    1. forum 179 posts
    2. attach_file 91 attachments

Search this Thread

iSystems Journal

rfolgate
Boca Raton Florida USA

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 0

When I get some more money in in the next 2 months I will throw 5 K to AutotradingBot on isystems and see what happens. Its up to the developer to use graphs and analysis to make me money I pay him handsomely. If he cant make me money then it is the futures market or the broker who is making all the money.Unlike SMCJB I won't let the principal go down much. If I am 1k down I will cash out and nice knowing you isystems. Ill conclude its a scam by the brokers or market to get your money.

AutotradingBot is conservative as they don't trade if conditions aren't right and if they lose then the system is rigged. I've studied their trading and they have very few losing days and months . I'll trade with one of their systems ans if my account loses consistently i am out. Then its other factors that is causing the losses broker or market.

Ill let you know guys but I wont lose as much as SMCJB and I wont bore you with mind numbing charts. I'll let you know if isystems is a scam.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
34 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
Bigger Wins or Fewer Losses?
19 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
16 thanks
Vinny E-Mini & Algobox Review TRADE ROOM
13 thanks

SMCJB 
Houston TX
Legendary Market Wizard

Experience: Advanced
Platform: TT and Stellar
Broker: Advantage Futures
Trading: Primarily Energy but also a little Equities, Fixed Income, Metals and Crypto.
Frequency: Many times daily
Duration: Never
Thanks Given: 4,384
Thanks Received: 10,206

Did i offend you somehow @rfolgate? For what it's worth if you put in 5k and lose 1k then that's a 20% loss and would be far worse than anything I experienced. Regarding 'my boring and mind numbing charts' nobody is forcing you to read this thread. If you have something to contribute, I'm more than willing to discuss it with you, but if you only want to troll, please troll elsewhere.

Started this thread Reply With Quote
 kevinkdog   is a Vendor

Thanks Given: 1,892
Thanks Received: 7,356

SMCJB View Post
Did i offend you somehow @rfolgate? For what it's worth if you put in 5k and lose 1k then that's a 20% loss and would be far worse than anything I experienced. Regarding 'my boring and mind numbing charts' nobody is forcing you to read this thread. If you have something to contribute, I'm more than willing to discuss it with you, but if you only want to troll, please troll elsewhere.

FWIW, I find the jabs at you and your approach to be unfounded and misguided.

I know you have been a full time SUCCESSFUL professional trader for a long time, so whatever you are doing must work.
It is too bad some others here seemingly do not appreciate your contributions.

Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote
rfolgate
Boca Raton Florida USA

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 0

SMCJB View Post

I have a finance degree from the Univ of Texas so I know about financial analysis. I don't expect to lose 1k but I just was tying to point out that i get out if the system shows consistent losses. Id probably be out if I was 100 down. I know they win and lose daily and the end of the month shows the results plus or minus. I look for trends.

The bottom line is you can show a brokers statement showing your profit or loss.

I'm not a troll as I am genuinely interested to see if anybody has made money from isystems. I cant find any sources except this forum that has experience with this isystems. The brokers on here are a joke as they just want you to trade and make money off of you.

Sometime this year I plan to have a go with one of autotradingbots systems on isystems. They don't trade on days that are not worth it. If I make anything I will post my Dorman brokers statement. I wont post graphs and charts. I've never made any money off of charts and graphs. The markets are totally helter skelter and nobody can predict them. Now we have high speed trading by computer by the big guys to add even more unpredictable to the markets.

I've spent a lot of time going through isystems developers and I have them all memorized and if they make money it

will be a great thing. I like it that they take the fee out of the trade. I don't like the futures market or brokers though.

Right now I am waiting for Autoshares broker to ACH me 20K so I can start autotrading with Predictive Financial who trades single option contracts on high end stocks like Google Netflix. It is difficult for the big money to manipulate these stocks. Predictive Financial goes to 100% losses as they feel they might reverse but I plan to manually exit any option which does not move in the right direction fast. We will see. I'm expecting to make big bucks.

Im no troll. I am a serious investor who knows the ropes after 25 tears of trading.

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,214
Thanks Received: 101,599

@rfolgate, please adjust your attitude to one of respect and appreciation for those in the community who share their time and experiences. Name calling and other insults of any kind will not be tolerated, and neither will an attitude of superiority. This community is about helping each other in a friendly, respectful way.

Mike

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

SMCJB 
Houston TX
Legendary Market Wizard

Trading: Primarily Energy but also a little Equities, Fixed Income, Metals and Crypto.

rfolgate View Post
I have a finance degree from the Univ of Texas so I know about financial analysis....

I've spent a lot of time going through isystems developers and I have them all memorized....

Im no troll. I am a serious investor who knows the ropes after 25 tears of trading.

If that's the case would you mind sharing any of your insights? Are there any specific systems you could highlight that you believe are good?

amoeba 
Sydney, NSW, Australia

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Sierra Chart, Python, C#
Broker: Interactive Brokers
Trading: MJNK, ASX, SPI
Thanks Given: 98
Thanks Received: 284

Quiet appreciator of your efforts @SMCJB, please continue your open & transparent contributions.

Cheers, Mick

Sazon 
Roswell, GA

Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 930
Thanks Received: 472

amoeba View Post
Quiet appreciator of your efforts @SMCJB, please continue your open & transparent contributions.

Cheers, Mick

Same here. Thanks for this thread and your contributions @SMCJB.

JohnS 
Bamberg, Germany
Market Wizard

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Sierra Chart
Broker: IB, SierraCharts data
Trading: MES, FDXM
Thanks Given: 15,200
Thanks Received: 2,609

Thank you @SMCJB for all of your contributions!

John

Thanked by:

SMCJB 
Houston TX
Legendary Market Wizard

Thank you all for your nice comments. Getting back on topic though I'm hoping @rfolgate will share some of their insights and maybe highlight some systems they think are good?

Last Updated on October 18, 2022

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts