2. attach_file 82 attachments

Search this Thread

"1Shot2Kill"!

TraderTS 
Texas, USA

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader 8
Broker: AMP Futures w/ CQG Data Feed
Trading: ES+MES+TechStocks as of 2022 Previous: ES GC CL [4MES2ES as of 2019MAY] and [4MGC2GC as of 2021JAN]
Thanks Given: 281
Thanks Received: 389

Hello everyone.
I apologize for being "missing in action" last week.
I wanted to register my entry by 7/11 midnight, so I did it first and intended to post my journal tomorrow morning after a good night sleep and after learning my way around Futures.IO
But "tomorrow" never came because my computer CRASHED! More about it later as I'll post my journal soon.

Trade Smarter!

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
How to apply profiles
Traders Hideout
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Spoo-nalysis ES e-mini futures S&P 500
29 thanks
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
24 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
Bigger Wins or Fewer Losses?
21 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
17 thanks

aquarian1 
Point Roberts, WA, USA

Platform: IB and free NT
Broker: IB
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 1,509
Thanks Received: 2,593

Too bad about your computer crash

Looking forward to your journal
From your word doc on the contest entry page:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

More importantly, how I finally found my "missing piece of the puzzle" after many years of painfully and unsuccessfully trading futures without Harmonic patterns; thus I want to forward- test and uncover my "aha patterns" which were the combination of "Shark" and "Cypher" patterns that were in play together during Contracts Rollover.
I like to call it the "SingleEntry==>MultiTargets<>ContractsRollover" strategy.

I trade less during NYSE session but more during the Asia, European, pre-Market, and last hour of trading day to find "1Shot2Kill" trades that could turn into Swing trades. I have 30 Shots per trading day... 2 Bullets for each Product in each Session; but allow "unused bullets" to other product or session if no setup presented itself. I take 15-30 minute naps and manage current positions during "long lunch no trade zone" from noon until 1:30 or 2:30pm EST when the Gold and Oil Market are closing. I pay attention to volume when the Bond Market closes at 3pm EST and then 4pm EST MOC-Market On Close looking for ES spiking volume.

---------------------------------------------------------------
BTW to vote for TraderTS's journal click on Thanks at this link

peace, love and joy to you
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

TraderTS 
Texas, USA

Trading: ES+MES+TechStocks as of 2022 Previous: ES GC CL [4MES2ES as of 2019MAY] and [4MGC2GC as of 2021JAN]

First thing first, I would like to thank FIO member Aquarian1 who has offered his expertise and his times to help out a newbie who is lost in the world of posting...

I feel sadness whenever I login and see this message: "Hello TraderTS, you've been a member of our community for 1079 days but haven't posted anything yet."
Pardon me, I didn't even have enough time to sleep last several years, but I am here now... so watch out FIO!

Be sure to read the following attachments: my Introduction, my Experience, and my Journey; if you have not read them from Journal Challenge Entry.
Also, watch this video from Trade Empowered.com
Cypher, 2618 Strategy, and Fib Inversions
Published on 10 May 2015

This video has changed my trading direction to a very different level for years later that I didn't even know at the time.
In fact, Gold has the perfect "aha patterns" Shark and Cypher in play together during Contracts Rollover and after US Presidential Election Incident in December 2016...
You can find that chart in "myJourney... Learning Harmonic Patterns" document.
Most people are waking up and smelling the coffee, but I am waking up and smelling "Shark, Cypher, and McDREAMY patterns.
What the heck is "McDREAMY" pattern? Let's leave it alone for now and I will post it tomorrow morning after a good night sleep.
If "tomorrow" never came... then you know what? "Oops, I did it again" - MIA!

Trade Smarter!

Find the missing piece of the puzzle... Let's be amazing, be awesome in trading today!
iTS
Attached Files
Elite Membership required to download: doc myJournal.Introduction.docx
Elite Membership required to download: doc myFuturesTradingExperience.docx
Elite Membership required to download: doc myJourney.LearningHarmonicPatterns.docx
Thanked by:

TraderTS 
Texas, USA

Good morning,
"Tomorrow" is here... wake up and smell "myMcDREAMY Pattern" for FOMC Day July 26th.

Trade Smarter!

Find the missing piece of the puzzle... Let's be amazing, be awesome in trading today!
iTS
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.0.0 2017-07-20_0441_ES_myMcDREAMY_Pattern_4FOMC.Day!.png
Views:	288
Size:	273.6 KB
ID:	238441  
Thanked by:

TraderTS 
Texas, USA

FYI
Sunday is New Moon so Astrology Finance is expecting Wild Swing in one direction or both on this Friday or Monday.
"Drama Queen" is already in ONE direction since July 7th. Going to the MOON... anyone? Or lost your Swing Long in between Yellen's testimonies and Fund Managers' "Shake&Bake" moves after the holiday short trading week?

Last day to trade Crude Oil CL cAUGUST by 2:30pmEST today; it may not even worth it to get out of bed next week and trade the European session because of very narrow range and slow volume trading so far.

Therefore, I will focus trading Gold GC and do more analysis on cDECEMBER Contracts Rollover that Ninja Trader 7 scheduled to roll on July 31st (last day of Journal Challenge, yahoo!").

Enjoy and Trade Smarter!

iTS
Attached Files
Elite Membership required to download: xls myCalendar.JUL2017 asof 7.20.2017.xlsx

TraderTS 
Texas, USA

TGIF,
Don't forget to make a decision to hold or take profit on your GC Swing Long, if you still manage to avoid the Summer Holiday Shake-out.

Just 40 points for a week and haft but still pretty good to call it "Cypher pattern of the week"!

It already failed beCypher at ptD 1239 therefore, it became McDREAMY pattern for next week.
So how high will it go? Well, at least to retest break-out point 1260 at Monthly PVT... but think higher, ok?
It's New Moon and pre-Contracts Rollovers into cDECEMBER... Looking forward to it?.

Have a fun summer time with family!

iTS
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	GC 08-17 (4500 Tick)  7_12_2017 W28.preROLL.GCcAUG beCypher ptC T1204 heldUp T1240.jpg
Views:	207
Size:	436.8 KB
ID:	238578  

TraderTS 
Texas, USA

FYI
Let's take it easy on Crude Oil CL because buCypher ptC T127% 47.80 traded THU 7/20 and on its way to ptD T78.6% 44.72 if hwbLong at 50% cannot holding it up.
Can you "smell" cOCTOBER Contracts Rollover already started?

Trade Smarter!

iTS
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	CL 09-17 (90 Min)  7_21_2017 W29.RevWly buCypher ptC47.74 2ptD44.72.jpg
Views:	235
Size:	372.5 KB
ID:	238715  

TraderTS 
Texas, USA

Hello everyone,
I feel blessed that because of my computer "crashed" last week that I have a chance to re-think of how I am going to "present" my journal since I could not post it daily. I apologize for taking this long but there is so much I can do during RTH-Regular Trading Hour... before Ninja Trader 7 freezing up and having to reboot because of "low memory".

My journal is up-to-date and should be posting daily this week.
Enjoy and Trade Smarter!

iTS
Attached Thumbnails
&quot;1Shot2Kill&quot;!-pdf-journal.jul17-21.2017.pdf  

TraderTS 
Texas, USA

https://www.screencast.com/t/NhB803sud1YO

Enjoy and Trade Smarter!

iTS

Last Updated on November 26, 2018

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts