NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Question about writing code in Easy language

Discussion in MultiCharts

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one will4 with 29 posts (1 thanks)
    2. looks_two ABCTG with 26 posts (14 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Jura with 1 posts (1 thanks)
    4. looks_4 kevinkdog with 1 posts (1 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one kevinkdog with 1 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Jura with 1 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 ABCTG with 0.5 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 will4 with 0 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 11,563 views
    2. thumb_up 17 thanks given
    3. group 4 followers
    1. forum 58 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments

Search this Thread

Question about writing code in Easy language

will4
sydney,Australila

Thanks Given: 13
Thanks Received: 1

ABCTG View Post
Hi will4,

each post in a thread has a number assigned to it (it can be found in the upper right corner of each post). The first post gets #1 and so on.

Regards,

ABCTG

During the last few days I tried to find an answer for my question but I could not ,can you tell me what I should do ? Danke

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Spoo-nalysis ES e-mini futures S&P 500
33 thanks
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
26 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
Bigger Wins or Fewer Losses?
23 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
19 thanks
 ABCTG   is a Vendor

Thanks Given: 482
Thanks Received: 1,628

will4,

I can offer you to take a look at the code that you wrote according to my suggestions in #4 and I'll gladly take a look at it and point you in the right direction.

Regards,

ABCTG

Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote
will4
sydney,Australila

ABCTG View Post
will4,

I can offer you to take a look at the code that you wrote according to my suggestions in #4 and I'll gladly take a look at it and point you in the right direction.

Regards,

ABCTG

How can I "make sure not to constanly update the variable after that" ? Instead of saying in English ,can you say it in Easy language please?

ABCTG   is a Vendor

will4,

my point of view is that you'll likely learn much more if I don't just write the code for you. Therefore I am trying to give pointers and directions, rather than writing the full solution myself.

There are several ways to setting a variable just one time. For example by combining the reserved words "once" and "LastBarOnChart" or "once" and "GetAppInfo( aiRealTimeCalc )" into a conditional statement. You can find examples for that, if required, in the EL Essentials PDF.

Regards,

ABCTG

will4
sydney,Australila

ABCTG View Post
will4,

my point of view is that you'll likely learn much more if I don't just write the code for you. Therefore I am trying to give pointers and directions, rather than writing the full solution myself.

There are several ways to setting a variable just one time. For example by combining the reserved words "once" and "LastBarOnChart" or "once" and "GetAppInfo( aiRealTimeCalc )" into a conditional statement. You can find examples for that, if required, in the EL Essentials PDF.

Regards,

ABCTG

Hi ,I was away for few days and now I want to start again ,but my subscription to multichart has finished do you know any other platform that I can write Easy Language codes in Demo account ?

ABCTG   is a Vendor

will4,

Tradestation, Open ECry and Global Zen are a few that come to mind. You would need to check if you can get a trial for them (the latter two are EasyLanguage friendly, so they might only support the language to a certain degree).

Regards,

ABCTG

Thanked by:
will4
sydney,Australila

ABCTG View Post
will4,

Tradestation, Open ECry and Global Zen are a few that come to mind. You would need to check if you can get a trial for them (the latter two are EasyLanguage friendly, so they might only support the language to a certain degree).

Regards,

ABCTG

Hi I have got subscription for Global Zen Trader ,Can you tell me
1- How I can write a code in it(for example File----- New----)?
2-After I write a code How I can apply the program to market and chart (in multichart after I write a program I bring it to chart and turn on the automated system so it was working on the market)?

DANKE

ABCTG   is a Vendor

will4,

I don't use this platform and would have to consult the manual, too.

Regards,

ABCTG

will4
sydney,Australila

ABCTG View Post
will4,

Regards,

ABCTG

Hello ABCTG from Deutschland

I hope you are O.K I was able to copy and paste Codes on GZT , some of them work ,some of them do not work,I want to find two codes that I sent to you before so I can copy them and check if they work in GZT as well as multichart ,but I can not find them ,do you know how I can check all of the previous messages that I sent to you ?

ABCTG   is a Vendor

will4,

I did not receive any messages from you, is it possible that you refer to your posts on futures.io?

If that is the case, you can use the advanced search (via search) and search for all posts made by you.

You can also find the posts when you look at your profile: Then go to the Statistics tab and click on "Find all posts by will4".

Regards,

ABCTG

Last Updated on July 14, 2017

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts