NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Nexgen T-3 Fibs Pro Trader Lifetime License Up For Sale

Discussion in Platforms and Indicators

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Revv with 7 posts (2 thanks)
    2. looks_two trend train with 4 posts (0 thanks)
    3. looks_3 DavidHP with 1 posts (1 thanks)
    4. looks_4 estradingforum with 1 posts (1 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one matthew28 with 2 thanks per post
    2. looks_two DavidHP with 1 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 estradingforum with 1 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Revv with 0.3 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 6,248 views
    2. thumb_up 6 thanks given
    3. group 9 followers
    1. forum 18 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments

Search this Thread

Nexgen T-3 Fibs Pro Trader Lifetime License Up For Sale

Revv 
Seattle, WA USA

Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: Oil
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 3

osteria View Post
i'am interested to a FULL VERSION of T3 FibsProTrader and T3 Market.
No trial version because is smaller.
Very well for crkated FULL VERSION of T3 FibsProTrader and T3 Market.

if you need trading software, ask me

Thank a lot

Best regards

Hi Osteria,

I'm sorry I'm not sure I fully understand what you're saying, but the license is still for sale. Please PM me with any questions.

Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
39 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
Battlestations: Show us your trading desks!
26 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
rambotradr
Montreal Quebec

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

Can you PM me if its still available to buy? Im not able to PM
Thanks

yusscalper
London, United Kingdom

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

Is it even worth it.

trend train
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks Received: 14

Revv View Post
Hello,

I have a Nexgen T-3 Fibs Pro Trader License (Lifetime) that I am looking to sell. PM me if you are interested! Thanks!

hi how much you want for it? and how much nexgen transfer fees?

Revv 
Seattle, WA USA

rambotradr View Post
Can you PM me if its still available to buy? Im not able to PM
Thanks

Hey, I'm sorry for the late reply - I don't know if I had notifications on for this thread. It is still available. I'll try PM'ing you.

trend train View Post
hi how much you want for it? and how much nexgen transfer fees?

Nexgen's normal pricing is $16,500 with options to pay half down and make payments up to 6 months out. I don't think I can do financing unless you're doing it through an escrow/payment processor like Paypal, but I can do a one-time $12,354.00.

trend train
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Revv View Post
Hey, I'm sorry for the late reply - I don't know if I had notifications on for this thread. It is still available. I'll try PM'ing you.

Nexgen's normal pricing is $16,500 with options to pay half down and make payments up to 6 months out. I don't think I can do financing unless you're doing it through an escrow/payment processor like Paypal, but I can do a one-time $12,354.00.

Hello Revv

i thought you bought it with 8k and going to sell it lower.

seems you bought it long time ago honestly they sell it this year for 12k and they have winter promotion 50% meaning 8k by the owner himself. i'm still thinking of it as still with all this cash no buy/sell signals no alerts and limitation of market plus the operating system only on microsoft desktop but worst of all the owner admit on youtube recorded class last week that if they will automate it they will never share the code with their clients !!!

my advice to you, don't sell it and use it you don't have to trade futures on ninjatrader you could trade cfd oil bitcoin and gold with it. i know you can use ninjatrader as technical analysis platform and use mt4 or mt5 mobile app to open and close trades seek cfd broker with high leverage and low spread and milk the most out of it then dump it if you don't like it anymore. but i know for sure its powerful trend indicator

good luck to you

trend train
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Revv View Post

however, if you don't intend to use it and will be hard to sell it, here is a solution they offer a lease for 6 months costing $4k = $667 a month, could you lease it on monthly basis if yes i would love to test it on different markets and instruments for 1 month. and i think many interested traders would do that to test it for a month and i think many members will and this will help you restore your money if you lease it for 25 months !

what do you think?

i will be the first to rent it from next monday and very serious about this, you could check with them and tell me..

all the best

Revv 
Seattle, WA USA

trend train View Post
Hello Revv

i thought you bought it with 8k and going to sell it lower.

seems you bought it long time ago honestly they sell it this year for 12k and they have winter promotion 50% meaning 8k by the owner himself. i'm still thinking of it as still with all this cash no buy/sell signals no alerts and limitation of market plus the operating system only on microsoft desktop but worst of all the owner admit on youtube recorded class last week that if they will automate it they will never share the code with their clients !!!

my advice to you, don't sell it and use it you don't have to trade futures on ninjatrader you could trade cfd oil bitcoin and gold with it. i know you can use ninjatrader as technical analysis platform and use mt4 or mt5 mobile app to open and close trades seek cfd broker with high leverage and low spread and milk the most out of it then dump it if you don't like it anymore. but i know for sure its powerful trend indicator

good luck to you

They were going to charge me 9k to transfer with upgrading to market flow and time in the Trading Room. I just talked to one of their reps and it's $8,250.00 with the discount, but they'll cut me some slack while the sale is going if you wanna purchase my license so I can make you a deal.

trend train View Post
however, if you don't intend to use it and will be hard to sell it, here is a solution they offer a lease for 6 months costing $4k = $667 a month, could you lease it on monthly basis if yes i would love to test it on different markets and instruments for 1 month. and i think many interested traders would do that to test it for a month and i think many members will and this will help you restore your money if you lease it for 25 months !

what do you think?

I'm not sure if that is an option with their terms. I'll PM you.

trend train
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Revv View Post
They were going to charge me 9k to transfer with upgrading to market flow and time in the Trading Room. I just talked to one of their reps and it's $8,250.00 with the discount, but they'll cut me some slack while the sale is going if you wanna purchase my license so I can make you a deal.

I'm not sure if that is an option with their terms. I'll PM you.

Alright Revv no problem, all the best to you with this software

Last Updated on December 11, 2021

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts