NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Have any members used or tried MZpack indicators for NinjaTrader?

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one KahunaDog with 8 posts (7 thanks)
    2. looks_two lesoun with 6 posts (33 thanks)
    3. looks_3 alberteinstein7 with 6 posts (1 thanks)
    4. looks_4 mhamrin with 5 posts (8 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one gisot with 8 thanks per post
    2. looks_two lesoun with 5.5 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Robotman with 2.3 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 mhamrin with 1.6 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 69,216 views
    2. thumb_up 106 thanks given
    3. group 54 followers
    1. forum 74 posts
    2. attach_file 11 attachments

Have any members used or tried MZpack indicators for NinjaTrader?

watrader 
Stuttgart, Germany

Experience: Master
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: IB
Trading: ZB, EUR, ES
Thanks Given: 68
Thanks Received: 44

I am using it too and it is the most sophisticated software in the field of order flow I know. And I know many.
MZ has a deep knowledge of Order Book and Tape reading and this is reflected in his MZPack as NT add ons.

BigTrade, Footprint are unique.

My wish were that he creates an own software instead developing indicators for NT8. It would be more performant and not dependent on NT8 platform.

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout

ricochet 
LA

Experience: Advanced
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 4

Is anyone having issues using the MZPack on NT8 regarding increasing memory and/or cpu resources?
Or any other problems?

Thanked by:

watrader 
Stuttgart, Germany

Experience: Master
Broker: IB
Trading: ZB, EUR, ES
Thanks Given: 68
Thanks Received: 44

Hi @ricochet,
can't complain here. I am loading only 3 days of Tick replay data and with v. 3.9.6 I haven't experiences any problems - so far.

Thanked by:

KahunaDog 
Hawaii at the beach

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Nt8, MotiveWave, TOS
Broker: S5
Trading: ES, ZB fine alcohol and muscle cars
Thanks Given: 1,168
Thanks Received: 412

I picked up the Mzpack. It's a good profile base.
I already have four other profile apps, I think it is well made.

Fall Seven Get Up Eight
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal
Thanked by:

Leon Blokland 
Amsterdam Netherlands

Platform: Ninja Trader
Trading: Futures
Thanks Received: 25

Alaskajeff View Post
Was wondering if anyone has tried these indicators. MZpack Indicators for NinjaTrader They look to be a combination of order flow, heatmap and profile. They have some very unique templates as well. I did an advanced search on this forum to see if anyone has talked about this prior. Only a few mentions but no reviews or analysis. Thoughts anyone?

I haven no experience yet, but just took their trail to see if their tools are helpful. The indicators look pretty sophisticated, but first see how it works.

Leon Blokland 
Amsterdam Netherlands

I am looking at the tool a couple of weeks now. You need some time to find your settings of personal preference. For me the volume profile is less interesting. Not because the tool shouldn't work well, it is just to fuzzy for me. What I REALLY like about it is that you can find great support and resistance levels with the absorbtion and order flow imbalance tools. Seeing the big buy and sell orders laying on your chart is also very helpful.

For me as a price action trader these tools are very useful to find trade levels It works much better then traditional tools like OB OS divergences etc.

Thanked by:

Robotman 
Los Altos, CA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT8, Jigsaw, MzPack
Broker: Ninja/Continuum
Trading: ES, CL
Thanks Given: 549
Thanks Received: 174

Leon Blokland View Post
I am looking at the tool a couple of weeks now. You need some time to find your settings of personal preference. For me the volume profile is less interesting. Not because the tool shouldn't work well, it is just to fuzzy for me. What I REALLY like about it is that you can find great support and resistance levels with the absorbtion and order flow imbalance tools. Seeing the big buy and sell orders laying on your chart is also very helpful.

For me as a price action trader these tools are very useful to find trade levels It works much better then traditional tools like OB OS divergences etc.

Hi @Leon Blokland

I have been using MzPack for over a year and like it very much. The PDF user manual is very helpful and also their recent YouTube channel videos shows the different indicators by a British gentleman named John.
[yt]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqabMIgUEjk3Bkee8G-oSMg/videos[/yt]

They also have some templates that you can download from their website and try out.
Although it does take some time to try out all the different indicators in real time or on replay.

RobotMan

Full time financial software beta tester.
~When asked what I do for a living.
Thanked by:

Leon Blokland 
Amsterdam Netherlands

Hello Robotman,

Thx for the info. I add a screenshot, to give an idea what one can do with the indicator.

How do you use the BigTrade indicator? It seems more like a scalping tool?

Thanked by:

KahunaDog 
Hawaii at the beach

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Nt8, MotiveWave, TOS
Broker: S5
Trading: ES, ZB fine alcohol and muscle cars
Thanks Given: 1,168
Thanks Received: 412

I have Mzpack.
I also have 4 other similar orderflow tools.
I would rate this as the best monetary deal.
What I like is the constantly work to improve it and add to the indicators. They also listen to requests for suggestions.
What I dislike is they use what I as a laymen feel is many of their indicators require "tick replay". I feel this is antiquated as I have another footprint and profile products that do not require it.
The other con is they are Russian so maybe my communicating with them is less ideal. They do communicate well in English but maybe I am not so effective.

Again of 4 different orderflow tools, this is my pick for best monetary deal. Though currently there are many new products I have not seen.

Fall Seven Get Up Eight
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal
Thanked by:

Silvester17 
Columbus, OH
Market Wizard

Experience: None
Platform: NT 8, TOS
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 5,139
Thanks Received: 11,527

KahunaDog View Post
I have Mzpack.

What I dislike is they use what I as a laymen feel is many of their indicators require "tick replay". I feel this is antiquated as I have another footprint and profile products that do not require it.

this is interesting. would you mind telling us what product that is? also could you please post a screenshot with your footprint chart (without tick replay).

thank you

Last Updated on October 3, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts