NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Have any members used or tried MZpack indicators for NinjaTrader?

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one KahunaDog with 8 posts (7 thanks)
    2. looks_two lesoun with 6 posts (33 thanks)
    3. looks_3 alberteinstein7 with 6 posts (1 thanks)
    4. looks_4 mhamrin with 5 posts (8 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one gisot with 8 thanks per post
    2. looks_two lesoun with 5.5 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Robotman with 2.3 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 mhamrin with 1.6 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 69,216 views
    2. thumb_up 106 thanks given
    3. group 54 followers
    1. forum 74 posts
    2. attach_file 11 attachments

Have any members used or tried MZpack indicators for NinjaTrader?

Alaskajeff 
Fairbanks, Alaska

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Jigsaw, NinjaTrader 8
Broker: Amp, Ninjatrader
Trading: Eminis, bonds, gold, crude
Thanks Given: 15
Thanks Received: 23

Was wondering if anyone has tried these indicators. MZpack Indicators for NinjaTrader They look to be a combination of order flow, heatmap and profile. They have some very unique templates as well. I did an advanced search on this forum to see if anyone has talked about this prior. Only a few mentions but no reviews or analysis. Thoughts anyone?

Started this thread
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
39 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
18 thanks

lesoun 
Prague Czech/Czech republic

Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: Future
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 34

Alaskajeff View Post
Was wondering if anyone has tried these indicators. MZpack Indicators for NinjaTrader They look to be a combination of order flow, heatmap and profile. They have some very unique templates as well. I did an advanced search on this forum to see if anyone has talked about this prior. Only a few mentions but no reviews or analysis. Thoughts anyone?

I do.
The whole package of indicators contains many tools, combine mapping of orders being already realised with waiting orders, which optimise the work of a daytrading trader. For instance, the visual projection of big orders such as Support or resistance levels. The projection of places on a graph where there has been an absorption of orders, etc.
I am not afraid to claim that it is one of the most valuable indicators for NinjaTrader with the best ratio of performance to price.
For example, yesterday was a nice trade on Oil almost from a high with perfect confirmation via MZpack.
Yesterday I migrated to NT8 and it looks very good.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CL-MZpac-4-12-2017 1-36-29 PM.jpg
Views:	2988
Size:	166.8 KB
ID:	232043   Click image for larger version

Name:	CL-Mzpack-4-12-2017 1-39-47 PM.jpg
Views:	2113
Size:	389.9 KB
ID:	232044   Click image for larger version

Name:	CL-MZpac-4-13-2017 3-33-31 PM.jpg
Views:	1967
Size:	439.9 KB
ID:	232045   Click image for larger version

Name:	CL-NT8-Mzpack.jpg
Views:	2179
Size:	245.5 KB
ID:	232046  

mhamrin 
Fort Worth TX USA

Experience: Intermediate
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 12
Thanks Received: 20

A very good tool. I've spent several months doing back testing and adjustments. (plus several other indicators i'm using). The best way to use MZpack is to fine tune settings for optimal performance. It's a systematic process to adjust and you should take the time to get it set up for your trading style, instrument and time of day. All these are important factors and it'll take some time but when you get is set up correctly it will provide some very good insight and high probability setups.

Interpretation of data takes a bit as well. I'm still trying to correctly interpret what i'm seeing with a handful of items.

Thanked by:

Neo1 
Christchurch, New Zealand

Platform: SC
Broker: IB, BC, Dx Feed
Trading: US Equities
Thanks Given: 471
Thanks Received: 531

lesoun View Post
I do.
The whole package of indicators contains many tools, combine mapping of orders being already realised with waiting orders, which optimise the work of a daytrading trader. For instance, the visual projection of big orders such as Support or resistance levels. The projection of places on a graph where there has been an absorption of orders, etc.
I am not afraid to claim that it is one of the most valuable indicators for NinjaTrader with the best ratio of performance to price.
For example, yesterday was a nice trade on Oil almost from a high with perfect confirmation via MZpack.
Yesterday I migrated to NT8 and it looks very good.

I would somewhat agree with this. The package offers exceptional value for those who know what they're looking for.

"Free markets work because they allow people to be lucky, thanks to aggressive trial and error, not by giving rewards or incentives for skill. The strategy is, then, to tinker as much as possible and try to collect as many Black Swan opportunities as you can"

lesoun 

Neo1 View Post
I would somewhat agree with this. The package offers exceptional value for those who know what they're looking for.

Here is one of my setup, the first arrow is the absorption and the second arrow is the confirmation of the input using the low volume tap and the imbalance.

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	mzpack2.jpg
Views:	3296
Size:	552.8 KB
ID:	234637  

vizag 
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Platform: Ninja. ts
Trading: ES, CL
Thanks Given: 43
Thanks Received: 8

lesoun View Post
Here is one of my setup, the first arrow is the absorption and the second arrow is the confirmation of the input using the low volume tap and the imbalance.

Does MZ Footprint plot absorption as it happens or after the price has moved a couple of ticks?

Thanked by:

sleip 
Karlsruhe, Germany

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Ninja
Broker: n/a with Rithmic
Trading: fdax, TF, CL, GC, YM
Thanks Given: 52
Thanks Received: 112

the absorption plots in real time, but only if the price is minimum one tick away. If the price gets back, the absorption marker is gone.

vizag View Post
Does MZ Footprint plot absorption as it happens or after the price has moved a couple of ticks?

Thanked by:

lesoun 

Here are my trades for today, 2 scratches, no loss. On screenshot there is nice volume with icebergs.

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	mzpack3.jpg
Views:	2780
Size:	332.5 KB
ID:	235694  

gisot 
Milan, Italy

Platform: NinjaTrader, TWS
Trading: ES, Stocks
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 384
Thanks Received: 178

I have just installed the latest MzPack ver.3.6.0.
I like very much its new Market Profile features, especially the possibility of comparing on the chart naked POCs with VAH and VAL, and viceversa. Also the custom VWAP features with std dev bands looks great.

I am just a client of theirs.

I just wanted to share I find their package excellent value.

Last Updated on October 3, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts