NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Have any members used or tried MZpack indicators for NinjaTrader?

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one KahunaDog with 8 posts (7 thanks)
    2. looks_two lesoun with 6 posts (33 thanks)
    3. looks_3 alberteinstein7 with 6 posts (1 thanks)
    4. looks_4 mhamrin with 5 posts (8 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one gisot with 8 thanks per post
    2. looks_two lesoun with 5.5 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Robotman with 2.3 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 mhamrin with 1.6 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 70,909 views
    2. thumb_up 106 thanks given
    3. group 54 followers
    1. forum 74 posts
    2. attach_file 11 attachments

Search this Thread

Have any members used or tried MZpack indicators for NinjaTrader?

hotshots 
Ankara

Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader, MetaTrader
Broker: NinjaTrader Brokerage
Trading: gc
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 1

Alaskajeff View Post
Was wondering if anyone has tried these indicators. MZpack Indicators for NinjaTrader They look to be a combination of order flow, heatmap and profile. They have some very unique templates as well. I did an advanced search on this forum to see if anyone has talked about this prior. Only a few mentions but no reviews or analysis. Thoughts anyone?

I did not use it. I am using my own modified 9 strategy footPrint indicators.

check image below:

https://ibb.co/ssp5tvc

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Spoo-nalysis ES e-mini futures S&P 500
29 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
24 thanks
Bigger Wins or Fewer Losses?
21 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
17 thanks
 Pocketful 
Vancouver, BC, Canada

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: Ironbeam
Trading: MES YM
Thanks Given: 32
Thanks Received: 32

I've bought only mzFootprint to copy Anthony's charts from Edge Trading Group. I am still tweaking the imbalance and absorption settings.

Thanked by:
 Klausi 
Germany

Experience: Advanced
Broker: Zen-Fire
Trading: CL,GC,6E
Thanks Given: 46
Thanks Received: 30

Alaskajeff View Post
Was wondering if anyone has tried these indicators. MZpack Indicators for NinjaTrader They look to be a combination of order flow, heatmap and profile. They have some very unique templates as well. I did an advanced search on this forum to see if anyone has talked about this prior. Only a few mentions but no reviews or analysis. Thoughts anyone?

I have tried and - in a first step - leased it. It is the best investment for your trading you can do !

alberteinstein7 
Boston, MA USA

Platform: NinjaTrader, Bookmap
Broker: NinjaTrader
Trading: ES, MES, NQ, MNQ
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 13

Hello All,
This is my first post on Futures.io so if I do anything wrong please let me know.

I was very interested in this particular thread because I am new to NT8 and am using the free version. However, as you all know, the free version does not include Market & Volume Profile or Footprint charts. The idea of getting these pre-configured for Ninja and not have to pay ther rediculous price of $1,100US is great. Still $300.00 for the MZ indicators is no drop in the bucket either for a small time trader.

With that said. Does anyone know of a coupon or discount code for the MZ indicators?
Or of another place to find similar indiicators of the same quality at a lower cost?

Thank you in advance.

Thanked by:
 lesoun 
Prague Czech/Czech republic

Trading: Future
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 34

alberteinstein7 View Post
Hello All,
This is my first post on Futures.io so if I do anything wrong please let me know.

I was very interested in this particular thread because I am new to NT8 and am using the free version. However, as you all know, the free version does not include Market & Volume Profile or Footprint charts. The idea of getting these pre-configured for Ninja and not have to pay ther rediculous price of $1,100US is great. Still $300.00 for the MZ indicators is no drop in the bucket either for a small time trader.

With that said. Does anyone know of a coupon or discount code for the MZ indicators?
Or of another place to find similar indiicators of the same quality at a lower cost?

Thank you in advance.

IMO MZpack give you best quality with the lowest price.

Klausi 
Germany

Experience: Advanced
Broker: Zen-Fire
Trading: CL,GC,6E
Thanks Given: 46
Thanks Received: 30

Hello All,

Thank you in advance.

There isen't any coupon. You can lease the package for aprox. 40. MZ is worth any buck.

Pocketful 
Vancouver, BC, Canada

Broker: Ironbeam
Trading: MES YM
Thanks Given: 32
Thanks Received: 32

Hello All,

Thank you in advance.

Hey, does your NT8 version have Volumetric Bars in the Data Series? I don't recall because I own the full license. With it you can build your own footprint ladder.

Speaking of myself, to be serious with trading after going after free and cheep indicators for many years, I decided to stop that behaviour, clean up my charts; then apply myself to understanding the orderflow and using indicators that I have purchased.

Good luck in your journey.

hati 
Mosjøen

Platform: Ninjatrader
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 1

Hello All,

Thank you in advance.

They usually run a xmas/new years special..so wait until then if you want a better deal.

Arnt

alberteinstein7 
Boston, MA USA

Pocketful View Post
Hey, does your NT8 version have Volumetric Bars in the Data Series? I don't recall because I own the full license. With it you can build your own footprint ladder.

Speaking of myself, to be serious with trading after going after free and cheep indicators for many years, I decided to stop that behaviour, clean up my charts; then apply myself to understanding the orderflow and using indicators that I have purchased.

Good luck in your journey.

@Pocketful No, the Free version does not have Volumetric Bars. Personally, I agree with your opinion, it's only my pocketbook that does not! If I spent $1,100 on Ninja, that woukld be to great of a percentage of my overall account. At this point in my Futures trading career I am still trading Sim and Micros. However, I would be willing to purchase the MZPack if at the end of my trial I believe they are a value-added asset to my trading.

alberteinstein7 
Boston, MA USA

hati View Post
They usually run a xmas/new years special..so wait until then if you want a better deal.

Arnt

@hati Thank you for your reply. I may just do that!

Last Updated on October 3, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts