NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

V-Zones Trading Boot Camp (http://www.v-zonestrading.com)

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one sienna with 6 posts (6 thanks)
    2. looks_two KelvinKing with 5 posts (0 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Wipeout with 3 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Quick Summary with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    1. trending_up 12,668 views
    2. thumb_up 7 thanks given
    3. group 14 followers
    1. forum 19 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments

Search this Thread

V-Zones Trading Boot Camp (http://www.v-zonestrading.com)

ALC77 
Texas, USA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Jigsaw
Broker: AMP Futures, CQG data
Trading: none
Thanks Given: 160
Thanks Received: 28

Any updates from you all that bought this?

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts
How to apply profiles
Traders Hideout
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
34 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
16 thanks
My NQ Trading Journal
14 thanks
Vinny E-Mini & Algobox Review TRADE ROOM
13 thanks

Wipeout 
Springfield, Missuouri

Platform: SC, NT8
Broker: NinjaTraderBrokerage
Trading: ES, NQ
Thanks Given: 122
Thanks Received: 19

Is V-Zone vender Vic real or a rip-off

sienna 
Melbourne, Australia

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninja Trader
Broker: Ninjatrader Brokerage
Trading: Many
Frequency: Several times daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 281
Thanks Received: 124

Wipeout View Post
Is V-Zone vender Vic real or a rip-off

I bought the course and have zero affiliation with V-Zones.

My feedback is:
He knows what he is doing and is a very honest and concientous teacher and takes time with a small group of traders. He also gives you his chart templates and does a small 1:1 session part way through the course, if you are stuck....so he is personable and concerned that a student "gets it".

He does not use traditional S/D levels but builds them by careful analysis with market profie and a few other tools, which are available for free with most brokers. He does this openly, so that members are able to save and spend time with what works and avoid the 'endless' indicator upsell. Quality data feed and decent platforms are of concern to him, with attention to reasonable monthly fees and platform stability.

However, he sits in front of his screen for + 8 hrs or more, trading. So 3/4 through his course, i decided to stop, simply because I can only swing trade or trade 2 hrs a day, given my life style and geographic location. His approach does work (although he will not give you his trade results) and it comes down to preference. Although his way of trading is not for me, but having said that, in no way do I want to imply that he does not deliver quality. He does. It is simply a matter of preference in how one analyses the market and how one calculates risk. I no longer use his approach, but I may go back to it and incorporate parts of it......not sure at present.

A few months ago, he stated that he is no longer offering the course, as someone in the group violated copyright and posted his stuff on the net. However, you may want to contact him directly. He may have reconsidered.

Wipeout 
Springfield, Missuouri

Hi sienna,

thanks for the feedback really helps. I'm looking for a good method to employ supply and demand levels. Vic sounds interesting.

sienna 
Melbourne, Australia

Wipeout View Post
Hi sienna,

thanks for the feedback really helps. I'm looking for a good method to employ supply and demand levels. Vic sounds interesting.

Sure. This might be of interest, if you are into supply and demand: purefinancialacademy.com
(no financial interest)

Wipeout 
Springfield, Missuouri

sienna View Post
Sure. This might be of interest, if you are into supply and demand: purefinancialacademy.com
(no financial interest)

I paid the 99.00 for his trade room education just to see what they do, while I was there they never took any trades. I played with the software that comes with the room subscription for a couple of weeks at night, made a few trades myself they worked out ok. I guess the structure of the education was to weak for me, but it was interesting and nice to be able to dip my toe in.

I'm actually getting more information on the threads here there just hard to find, one I'm reading now is posted by trendisyourfriend in Supply and Demand.

KelvinKing 
Johor Bahru, Malaysia

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: NinjaTrader Brokerage, Continuum
Trading: FESX, FGBL
Thanks Given: 21
Thanks Received: 148

Overall, I was satisfied with the course as he does have a good trading strategy which combines both volume profile and supply & demand. Two very effective techniques on that own, but when combined together, they give you a complete picture of the markets as well as a trading plan that you can implement day-in, day-in (regardless of market condition).

That's basically all you can ask for as a trader. The rest is pretty much up to your luck that day.

Cheers!

Started this thread Reply With Quote
 KelvinKing 
Johor Bahru, Malaysia

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: NinjaTrader Brokerage, Continuum
Trading: FESX, FGBL
Thanks Given: 21
Thanks Received: 148

KelvinKing View Post
Overall, I was satisfied with the course as he does have a good trading strategy which combines both volume profile and supply & demand. Two very effective techniques on that own, but when combined together, they give you a complete picture of the markets as well as a trading plan that you can implement day-in, day-in (regardless of market condition).

That's basically all you can ask for as a trader. The rest is pretty much up to your luck that day.

Cheers!

I would also like to add that Vic doesn't use the volume profile in the traditional way most people do, he has his own unique way of analyzing volume.

Cheers!

Started this thread Reply With Quote
 sienna 
Melbourne, Australia

I'm making a minor correction to my below entry at the express request of the vendor who contacted me a few days ago to alert me to a slight (unintended) misrepresentation in one of my earlier posts. So in the interests of fairness/accuracy please note his concern:

"The part about me using Market profile is my concern and if possible would ask you to change that part to volume or auction theory. I only asked because for one I do not use Market Profile, as that implies TPO charts which as you know I do not use. and I like to keep the concept of volume profile out of the equation because most new trader get scared by that term or traders that have used profile before in the past the wrong way tend to stay away from profile courses.if you look over my website I have purposely kept that info out of the text because what we do can actually be done with out a profile and just visually locating the ranges and draw with a rectangle, but of course a profile does make it much simpler".

My post is simply to corrrect a previous inaccuracy I am NOT trying to resurrect this thread surreptitiously, have ZERO affiliation with Vendor and do not benefit finacially. I won't answer any further queries or PM's and kindly suggest a direct approach to the vendor, should you have further questions. If the above sounds a bit overcautious, it is that I don't want to be seen as a "product-promoter". ADMIN: please feel free to delete this post if it seems that way

sienna View Post
I bought the course and have zero affiliation with V-Zones.

My feedback is:
He knows what he is doing and is a very honest and concientous teacher and takes time with a small group of traders. He also gives you his chart templates and does a small 1:1 session part way through the course, if you are stuck....so he is personable and concerned that a student "gets it".

He does not use traditional S/D levels but builds them by careful analysis with market profie and a few other tools, which are available for free with most brokers. He does this openly, so that members are able to save and spend time with what works and avoid the 'endless' indicator upsell. Quality data feed and decent platforms are of concern to him, with attention to reasonable monthly fees and platform stability.

However, he sits in front of his screen for + 8 hrs or more, trading. So 3/4 through his course, i decided to stop, simply because I can only swing trade or trade 2 hrs a day, given my life style and geographic location. His approach does work (although he will not give you his trade results) and it comes down to preference. Although his way of trading is not for me, but having said that, in no way do I want to imply that he does not deliver quality. He does. It is simply a matter of preference in how one analyses the market and how one calculates risk. I no longer use his approach, but I may go back to it and incorporate parts of it......not sure at present.

A few months ago, he stated that he is no longer offering the course, as someone in the group violated copyright and posted his stuff on the net. However, you may want to contact him directly. He may have reconsidered.

Thanked by:

forgiven 
Fletcher NC
Market Wizard

Platform: nijia trader
Broker: A.M.P. I.Q. ....C.Q.G.
Trading: ym es
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Days
Thanks Given: 287
Thanks Received: 580

the reviews are mixed on this vendor. any trader that has bought this training and software and now live in Saint Kitts making six figures please share with us the wonderful thrill ride.

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

Last Updated on March 29, 2021

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts