NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Bookmap xRay

Discussion in Platforms and Indicators

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Bookmap with 122 posts (84 thanks)
    2. looks_two johnl with 20 posts (1 thanks)
    3. looks_3 paps with 11 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Neo1 with 9 posts (6 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Bookmap with 0.7 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Neo1 with 0.7 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 MichaelH with 0.5 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 bathrobe with 0.3 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 135,433 views
    2. thumb_up 115 thanks given
    3. group 91 followers
    1. forum 278 posts
    2. attach_file 51 attachments

Search this Thread

Bookmap xRay

Bookmap  Bookmap is an official Site Sponsor

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks Received: 173

villobloys View Post
Hello Bookmap Team

Could you explain in a practical way the difference between the global and global version + and if the global version can operate with the MBO Bundle.

Thank You

Hi,

The main differences between Bookmap Global and Global+ versions is that the Global+ includes:
  1. the ability to trade from the Bookmap chart or DOM with one click action for stocks and futrues.
  2. The Add-on package of the Large Lot Tracker, Strength Indicator, Book Imbalance Indicator, Volume Imbalance indicator, and the Correlation tracker.
  3. A 2nd license that can be used on another machine but for Replay only.

If you want to use Bookmap just for data visualization, then Global is fine for you. If you want to trade from the chart and want enhanced insights from other Addons, then go for the Global+ version.

Both Global and Global+ work with the MBO Bundle.
Note the MBO Bundle is sold separately on the Bookmap Marketplace. It is a very specific Bundle of indicators because it works only for CME Futures instruments and Rithmic data.
The Bundle includes the Stop&Iceberg Tracker, Liquidity Tracker Pro, and Advanced Time&Sales.

regards,

Bruce
The Bookmap Team

Follow me on Twitter Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle

JulioC
HOUSTON

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks Received: 3

Do the Bookmap Xray and DOM integrate with Tradovate?

JulioC View Post
Do the Bookmap Xray and DOM integrate with Tradovate?

Hi Julio,

Bookmap used to integrate with Tradovate years ago, but it does not anymore. However, Tradovate will provide you with CQG data credentials to run Bookmap as a standalone desktop platform if you like.

Also, please note Bookmap will soon offer Cross Platform Trading functionality which allows users to connect with Rithmic data and then trade directly into live funded accounts for Tradestation, Interactive Brokers, CQG, Tradovate, and others.

regards,

Bruce
The Bookmap Team

Thanked by:
JulioC
HOUSTON

Bookmap View Post
Hi Julio,

Bookmap used to integrate with Tradovate years ago, but it does not anymore. However, Tradovate will provide you with CQG data credentials to run Bookmap as a standalone desktop platform if you like.

regards,

Bruce
The Bookmap Team

Does it mean Tradovate stopped supporting it?
If I use CQG credentials, would I be able to trade through Bookmap?

JulioC View Post
Does it mean Tradovate stopped supporting it?
If I use CQG credentials, would I be able to trade through Bookmap?

Hi Julio,

Bookmap is not supported directly within the Tradovate platform, however they will provide you with CQG credentials that allow you to trade directly into your funded Tradovate account. Reach out to them for details.

Also, please note Bookmap will soon offer Cross Platform Trading functionality which allows users to connect with Rithmic data and then trade directly into live funded accounts for Tradestation, Interactive Brokers, CQG, Tradovate, and others.

regards,

Bruce

Thanked by:
JulioC
HOUSTON

Thank you!
That sounds interesting having rithmic data and be able to trade through Tradovate which only offers CQG.
Do you know how soon in the future that will be offered?

JulioC View Post
Thank you!
That sounds interesting having rithmic data and be able to trade through Tradovate which only offers CQG.
Do you know how soon in the future that will be offered?

Hi Julio,

No release date yet on the Cross Platform Trading functionality, but look for it maybe in the next 2-4 weeks!

regards,

Bruce
The Bookmap Team

Thanked by:
kvokka
Braga Portugal

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks Received: 2

Bookmap View Post
Hi Julio,

No release date yet on the Cross Platform Trading functionality, but look for it maybe in the next 2-4 weeks!

regards,

Bruce
The Bookmap Team

Do you have any news about it? Also wanted to ask about lightspeed, speedtrader or centrepoint brokers support. And, also about IQFeed market data support.

Cos for now there is no way to test the app (with out purchasing market data) for those, who trade stocks. I can not stare market data from broker with the terminal.
I understand, that tradestation might not allow this, but i'm pretty sure that IB provide this from API (both web & with gateway).

It looks a bit pricey to buy yet another market data just to try it out.

Maybe i misunderstood something.

Thank you

ivoTrades
Europe

Thanks Given: 20
Thanks Received: 47

kvokka View Post
Do you have any news about it? Also wanted to ask about lightspeed, speedtrader or centrepoint brokers support. And, also about IQFeed market data support.

Cos for now there is no way to test the app (with out purchasing market data) for those, who trade stocks. I can not stare market data from broker with the terminal.
I understand, that tradestation might not allow this, but i'm pretty sure that IB provide this from API (both web & with gateway).

Thank you

You can use the demo dxfeed connection to test bookmap for stocks. The free dxfeed version serves delayed data & limits the number of concurrent subscriptions.

Thanked by:

kvokka View Post

Thank you

Hi Kvokka,

We do not have any news yet. To connect Bookmap for US Equities, an additional subscription to dxfeed data is required. Please note, we currently support Cross Platform Trading but only for Tradestation and Interactive Brokers, and only for dxfeed data for stocks. You are not receiving any market data from Tradestation nor IB. In fact, you are sending them data, your trade data. Thus the additional subscription to dxfeed data for stocks is reuired. Bookmap Global+ version is also required, since this version offers trading functionality. This is how this feature works.

We are significantly expanding this feature to include many other data feeds like Rithmic, and several other brokers too. Look for the new release soon! It will include Futures brokers as well. I will inform the Development team your request for Lightspeed, Speedtrader or Centrepoint brokers.

As ivoTrades points out, you can try Bookmap for free right now with a delayed feed for both stocks and futures. It also includes live data for one cryptocurrency instrument.

regards,

Bruce
The Bookmap Team

Thanked by:

Last Updated on April 26, 2022

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts