NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Bookmap xRay

Discussion in Platforms and Indicators

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Bookmap with 122 posts (84 thanks)
    2. looks_two johnl with 20 posts (1 thanks)
    3. looks_3 paps with 11 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Neo1 with 9 posts (6 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one mpxtreme with 1 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Bookmap with 0.7 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Neo1 with 0.7 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 MichaelH with 0.5 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 135,502 views
    2. thumb_up 115 thanks given
    3. group 91 followers
    1. forum 278 posts
    2. attach_file 51 attachments

Search this Thread

Bookmap xRay

Bookmap  Bookmap is an official Site Sponsor

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks Received: 173

wiseass View Post
Hi
Just wondering if asx equities data is available on the platform yet?
thanks

Hi, Bookmap does not connect to ASX at this time. I have no further information on this subject, but please note that a connection can be created via our BookmapConnect Layer 0 API. It is Java based. Read more here, https://bookmap.com/knowledgebase/docs/API

regards,

Bruce

Follow me on Twitter Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
Exit Strategy
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
39 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
Battlestations: Show us your trading desks!
26 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
moneymaverick
Fairfield, United States

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 0

Hello,

I am using Tradovate and want to know if the cross platform trading that lets you use Rithmic data and trade into Tradovate from Bookmap is available yet.

Hi,

Yes, the Bookmap Cross Trading functionality of Rithmic to Tradovate is supported with more popular instruments like the stock indexes.

regards,

Bruce

moneymaverick View Post
Hello,

I am using Tradovate and want to know if the cross platform trading that lets you use Rithmic data and trade into Tradovate from Bookmap is available yet.

Thanked by:
 subterfuge 
uk

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninja
Broker: amp
Trading: ES

Sorry if this has already been answered.

I have bookmap and am using a demo data feed from rithmic. I can get lots of market depth levels on the ES, but only a few on the NQ?

I've seen other ppl post bookmap charts of the NQ with tonnes of market depth levels. Not sure what the issue is? Does rithmic not have good market depth for NQ? I understood them to be the best which is why i'm demoing their data feed

thx

tr8er 
Europe
Market Wizard

Experience: Advanced
Platform: TradeNavigator, BookMap
Trading: ES, CL, 6E, 6B
Thanks Given: 220
Thanks Received: 709

subterfuge View Post
Sorry if this has already been answered.

I have bookmap and am using a demo data feed from rithmic. I can get lots of market depth levels on the ES, but only a few on the NQ?

I've seen other ppl post bookmap charts of the NQ with tonnes of market depth levels. Not sure what the issue is? Does rithmic not have good market depth for NQ? I understood them to be the best which is why i'm demoing their data feed

thx

Rithmic shows the entire orderbook for any product, but of course NQ is a very "thin" low liquidity product, so 50 points away from the current price there is not a lot going on

subterfuge 
uk

tr8er View Post
Rithmic shows the entire orderbook for any product, but of course NQ is a very "thin" low liquidity product, so 50 points away from the current price there is not a lot going on

Actually I assume it's a limitation of teh demo feed.
I was comparing mine with someones on discord and his depth for NQ showed all kinds of stuff way low and higher than mine. Many more levels

subterfuge View Post
Actually I assume it's a limitation of teh demo feed.
I was comparing mine with someones on discord and his depth for NQ showed all kinds of stuff way low and higher than mine. Many more levels

Hi,

Accessing full depth data offers the ability to see the entire available order book, both historically and currently. If you are using Bookmap with Rithmic or dxFeed data, then you will receive full depth of market, If you do not see all levels, then either you limited it in your Bookmap settings or you are using a different data provider that doesn't offer full depth.

Please consider attaching a screenshot and we can get to the bottom of this. For example, CQG data displays full depth on the ES and CL, but it does not on NQ nor GC -- those symbols only display 10 levels on the bid and 10 on the offer.

Rithmic's demo data is full depth. If you want live full depth data within Bookmap, ask your broker for Rithmic data. Else, you can subscribe to dxFeed data from our website or get Rithmic data from the Bookmap Marketplace.

regards,

Bruce
The Bookmap Team

subterfuge 
uk

rithmic demo (i assumed the 'demo' was the issue but doesn't sound lke it)
guys in my discord room have way more depth than that. So it's a setting somewhere? The ES one is fine out of the box

EDIT: So it appears i do have more depth (COB?) but it doesn't translate onto the chart. Only on the ES does that happen. Same chart settings though

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	fbookm.png
Views:	82
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	324066  

subterfuge View Post

rithmic demo (i assumed the 'demo' was the issue but doesn't sound lke it)
guys in my discord room have way more depth than that. So it's a setting somewhere? The ES one is fine out of the box

EDIT: So it appears i do have more depth (COB?) but it doesn't translate onto the chart. Only on the ES does that happen. Same chart settings though

Hi, try this -- left click, hold and drag up and down on the price ladder. This will allow vertical zooming. Zoom in closer. Then hold down the Ctrl button, left click hold and drag up on the price ladder and you should see more depth at many other levels. I think you're just too zoomed out vertically. Also, right click on the heatmap and in the Heatmap Settings, choose Restore the reset the heatmap back to default. Let me know if you still need assistance.

regards,

Bruce
The Bookmap Team

Thanked by:

Last Updated on April 26, 2022

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts