NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Edevaay by @devdas

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Silvester17 with 23 posts (95 thanks)
    2. looks_two devdas with 10 posts (23 thanks)
    3. looks_3 paps with 5 posts (10 thanks)
    4. looks_4 dk27 with 3 posts (8 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Silvester17 with 4.1 thanks per post
    2. looks_two dk27 with 2.7 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 devdas with 2.3 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 paps with 2 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 43,086 views
    2. thumb_up 151 thanks given
    3. group 18 followers
    1. forum 51 posts
    2. attach_file 42 attachments

Search this Thread

Edevaay by @devdas

cory 
virginia

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninja
Trading: NQ
Thanks Given: 877
Thanks Received: 8,090

That could be a problem as I have various laptops and PCs, Win 10 update will change the machine ID on them.
https://forum.ninjatrader.com/forum/ninjatrader-7/platform-technical-support/89214-windows-10-changes-my-machine-id

The following 3 users say Thank You to cory for this post:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
NexusFi Journal Challenge - April 2024
Feedback and Announcements
Request for MACD with option to use different MAs for fa …
NinjaTrader
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Retail Trading As An Industry
67 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
47 thanks
Battlestations: Show us your trading desks!
43 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
32 thanks
What percentage per day is possible? [Poll]
31 thanks

devdas 
Al,India

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: Z
Trading: NiftyFuture
Thanks Given: 1,513
Thanks Received: 1,701

Hello @guidoisot

It seems that you have interpreted it as "rules" infact there are none such. We dare to say that we tried to be always fair with every client/buyers/trials and have resolved issues as long as possible. But it is also hard truth we believe that there is no business where 100% is satisfied. Our reply here can end with this fact but it is better to understand the context behind that response. Here is short sequence of events dated as they happened,

Event 1 (25-Mar-17): You bought DC. You got installed and started working. We assume its Machine-1.Everything OK.

Event 2 (27-Mar-17): Thanks to your feedback of a bug, we corrected that and again its OK.

Event 3 (1-Jun-17): You raised some unrelated issue combining other 3rd part product. We concluded after watching your sent video that its not related to DC. After this no response from you, interpreted its as OK.

Event 4 (4-Oct-17): We shifted your license on you demand. Its Machine-2 now. Below is snap of this. With no further conversation we interpreted you got it working on Machine-2.

Event 5 (10-Jan-18): You reinstalled NT8 on same Machine-2 and asked re-activation, Which was not required. We again helped you with information and finally you replied it as thanks. We interpreted its working.

Event 6 (19-Oct-18): You again approached us saying you have installed NT8 on new PC ? Was this Machine-2 or new machine 3 ?

However you didn't asked for license shift, rather you asked for basic installation steps which we never expect someone would need given the flow of events from 1 to 5. Even then we explained that again. Honestly our response came from little frustration and was not intended in reality. If you felt bad we are sorry for that, but as usual you disappeared again. If you need to shift license just ping us again.

Harvest The Moon
Nest The Market
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to devdas for this post:

devdas 
Al,India

cory View Post
That could be a problem as I have various laptops and PCs, Win 10 update will change the machine ID on them.
https://forum.ninjatrader.com/forum/ninjatrader-7/platform-technical-support/89214-windows-10-changes-my-machine-id

Infact, we get request of trial with a Machine ID which has been of some one already bought it months ago. We were of view that Machine ID are only hardware depend but surprise to know they can change with BIOS update also. Even every new virtual machine install will change machine ID. Response of NT support on this,

Hello,

Machine ID's are generated based on the hardware and software components of a machine. It is uncommon, but not impossible for 2 machines to have the same machine ID. For example if 3 people purchased a machine from a manufacturer with the exact same specs the same week, these may have the same machine ID. this is rare, but if you run in to this situation you'll need to have one or both of users create a user defined ID.
NinjaTrader installed via virtual machine: — each virtual machine should generate a unique machine ID.

Harvest The Moon
Nest The Market
 YellowTrader 
Los Gatos , CA

Platform: NT7
Broker: IB/Esignal
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 1

Hi Guys I just noticed this thread on Devdas's website . Honestly I don't know about his products, but over last several years working with many developers, I found his work very satisfactory. Though he has almost often breached project deadlines but his support is huge bonus over that.

The following 3 users say Thank You to YellowTrader for this post:

devdas 
Al,India

Show only the relevant information in new versions, what is optimal for you.

Did i hear correctly leading "delta" move have true strength over "volume" ?
Did i hear correctly Peak Bid, Ask volume will keep me on right side of trend ?

Harvest The Moon
Nest The Market
The following 2 users say Thank You to devdas for this post:

devdas 
Al,India

An improved version 1.0.2.0 of Volume Ladder is now available.

We have added most things from user demands in this.

https://www.edevaay.com/tool-box/volume-ladder/

Harvest The Moon
Nest The Market
The following 2 users say Thank You to devdas for this post:

Silvester17 
Columbus, OH
Market Wizard

Experience: None
Platform: NT 8, TOS
Thanks Given: 5,139
Thanks Received: 11,527

devdas View Post
An improved version 1.0.2.0 of Volume Ladder is now available.

We have added most things from user demands in this.

https://www.edevaay.com/tool-box/volume-ladder/

excellent work, lots of useful and helpful features!!

easy to spot interesting divergences. (contract reversals, min/max delta and peak bid/ask):

Started this thread Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Silvester17 for this post:

devdas 
Al,India

Yet another way of looking at divergence - Mini-Divergence between PeakDelta and Price.

Harvest The Moon
Nest The Market

Silvester17 
Columbus, OH
Market Wizard

the already great drawcator vwap got another update, version 1.1.0.0.

in this update we have:

- rising / falling color of vwap
- expansion / contraction option to fill the bands (never seen this before, very interesting)
- add-on indicator for custom start date / time
- code improvement

not to mention, still available for only $77 (life time / 1 pc)

The following 6 users say Thank You to Silvester17 for this post:

Silvester17 
Columbus, OH
Market Wizard

new version of drawcator vwap (1.5.0.0.)

the main features in this update:

- auto updating of drawcator vwap

Quoting 
DrawCator VWAP can now updates without any manual dragging of end point beyond last bar like done in earlier versions. Auto updating can be achieved through various Attach and Roll modes supported in this version. And not only auto-updating, once a appropriate mode is set, this forwards once drawn DrawCator to new incoming sessions or weeks. What it means is that, it auto-update and auto forwards without any supporting or add-on indicator. Multiple days/week rolling setups now uses only DrawCator entities and no indicator.

- attach and roll modes for various configuration

- quick setting of modes via context menu

Quoting 
There are total 9 Attach and Roll Modes which can be set from properties window of DrawCator Vwap or for quick switching between modes, DrawCator's context menu provide 8 Attach and Roll modes. Session number input can be done only from properties window and this require in modes AttachToNthSession and RollFromNthSession. As in earlier version, Add-On indicator edavaayDrawCatorNSessionVWAPNT8 uses Session number to plot vwap on desired session. Session number can be any number greater than 0, ( it mean minimum can be 1 ) because 0 is internally reserved for Current Session which is already a Attach and Roll Mode.

- 1-click draw from any bar

Quoting 
One click draw trick actually surpasses default mode of drag and draw by mouse. By default when we start drawing a DrawCator Vwap then it draws from Start Point to End Point. Some demands were of making a one click draw, which plots Vwap upto last or current bar from the bar on which mouse is clicked on start of making. So in a sense it quickly roll-out a Vwap from clicked bar to current bar, without actually any mouse drag operation.
Technically it is done by saving a "Default" DrawCator Vwap template with Attach and Roll mode as being Attach To Current Bar. However some internal code also facilitates this which truely make it look like One Click Draw. Well we are providing a template named "VWAP_OneClickToCurrentBar" which is nothing but a saved template with mode as Attach To Current Bar. This template installs with install of DrawCator VWAP. We only need to rename it to "Default" or make a copy of it and rename the copy as "Default". Renaming can be done by opening template window from properties window of DrawCator Vwap or by actaully renaming template file from outside in template folder of NT8. Once done, next time when we start drawing DrawCator Vwap, as soon as we click on a bar it will roll-out a vwap upto current bar, which will Auto Updates.

here's a good video about various attach and roll modes:

quite impressive I have to say

The following 3 users say Thank You to Silvester17 for this post:

Last Updated on January 31, 2022

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts