NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Has anyone had a review of the course in www.orderflows.com

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one RickW00716 with 3 posts (0 thanks)
    2. looks_two wyz00888 with 3 posts (8 thanks)
    3. looks_3 forgiven with 2 posts (2 thanks)
    4. looks_4 jmeyer10 with 1 posts (5 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one jmeyer10 with 5 thanks per post
    2. looks_two wyz00888 with 2.7 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 forgiven with 1 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 AndrejsZ with 1 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 19,156 views
    2. thumb_up 18 thanks given
    3. group 16 followers
    1. forum 16 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments

Search this Thread

Has anyone had a review of the course in www.orderflows.com

wyz00888 
Longyan Fujian/China

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Multicharts
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 27
Thanks Received: 51

This site Order Flows | Trading Decisions Based On [AUTOLINK]Order Flow[/AUTOLINK] Analysis claims to teach you read the order flow with custom footprint chart and indicator based on Ninjatrader. So has any one had the experience with this site?Thanks!

Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
NexusFi Journal Challenge - April 2024
Feedback and Announcements
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
39 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
The Program
18 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
18 thanks
 Agostinho 
Montijo

Platform: Ninjatrade
Trading: Gold
Thanks Given: 5
Thanks Received: 0

I also like to know opinion of someone who has experience with this order flow tool.

It looks pretty interesting.

wyz00888 
Longyan Fujian/China

yes,I have watched some of his videos posted on YouTube,and it seems interesting.So has any one have bought his course and can shall some experience here?Thanks!

wyz00888 
Longyan Fujian/China

I have bought the course,the basic course and his inner cycle course which post a new video every week.The course is very informative,I think that is all you need to learn the footprint.But the only weak part is that,it only teaches you how to read footprint and without touching much the overall market context,so I am now search a good course to teach me how to use market/volume profile to determine the market structure.Anyone want to have some more detail information of the orderflows.com's course can PM me,I will happily answer it.

dariuszszyc 
Poznań, Poland

Platform: NinjaTrader, MetaTrader
Thanks Given: 4
Thanks Received: 1

Shortly said - there are better indicators like GOMi.

This one doesn't scale text inside candles so if you zoom out - you won't see much.

Also - other indicators present signals in a better way (like a horizontal line). By signals I mean unfinished business etc.

If you have any questions about this indicator or the e-book - let me know.

forgiven 
Fletcher NC
Market Wizard

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: nijia trader
Broker: A.M.P. I.Q. ....C.Q.G.
Trading: ym es
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Days
Thanks Given: 287
Thanks Received: 580

like the poster that took the course said when it comes to looking at the big picture ..they do not have a clue. that is the problem with all vendors selling theses type of products. this kind of stuff has exploded in the past 5 years. i had to have me some of the 5000 foot prints too. they do have some value but it is limited. the main problem as a new user.. it will give you codnive distances ..you will over value the short term order flow reversals you I.D. on the foot prints. the second problem is the orderflow reversal will unfold in different ways ...so if the reversal does not fit in the developers algo you may miss it altogether . footprints also make the leap of faith that all trade executed on the ask are sellers and bid are buyers. they are lagging the orders have already been executed. any education is going to be I.D.ing a high volume node through a foot print that price has pulled away from. when price returns take the trade in that direction... there is some value in that idea ...but unless you can read the order book you have no clue if the orders are there to support the idea. they beat nothing but the cost of the third party software and training is worth about 300 to 500 not 3000 to 10,000. like the other poster said try the free ones here in the down load area ...you can always buy the 5000 ones ...they will not run out..

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
 vont 
Bangkok

forgiven View Post
like the poster that took the course said when it comes to looking at the big picture ..they do not have a clue. that is the problem with all vendors selling theses type of products. this kind of stuff has exploded in the past 5 years. i had to have me some of the 5000 foot prints too. they do have some value but it is limited. the main problem as a new user.. it will give you codnive distances ..you will over value the short term order flow reversals you I.D. on the foot prints. the second problem is the orderflow reversal will unfold in different ways ...so if the reversal does not fit in the developers algo you may miss it altogether . footprints also make the leap of faith that all trade executed on the ask are sellers and bid are buyers. they are lagging the orders have already been executed. any education is going to be I.D.ing a high volume node through a foot print that price has pulled away from. when price returns take the trade in that direction... there is some value in that idea ...but unless you can read the order book you have no clue if the orders are there to support the idea. they beat nothing but the cost of the third party software and training is worth about 300 to 500 not 3000 to 10,000. like the other poster said try the free ones here in the down load area ...you can always buy the 5000 ones ...they will not run out..

Just mighty curious,

how many in the forum trade live with money on the line,
with this footprint stuff?

Am not putting it down or anything like that, K?

forgiven 
Fletcher NC
Market Wizard

Platform: nijia trader
Broker: A.M.P. I.Q. ....C.Q.G.
Trading: ym es
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Days
Thanks Given: 287
Thanks Received: 580

vont View Post
Just mighty curious,

how many in the forum trade live with money on the line,
with this footprint stuff?

Am not putting it down or anything like that, K?

some i am sure do but most are still try to make them work or have moved on. the main idea is once you have I.D. a good supply or demand level you use the foot print for the order flow reversal at that level for entry. the problem with the concept is how good are you at I.D.ing the levels and managing the trade. bad levels , trend I.D. ,poor risk -reward, bailing out to soon when your stop is getting a retest, not putting a stop in, trading the wrong time of day, over leverage and over trading do most traders foot print education in.

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
 jmeyer10 
Atlanta, GA

Platform: Ninjatrader
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 1

After loading this on Ninjatrader NT crashed and had to be re-installed. The Delta Scalper would not work properly. Online user guide did not match the actual product sold. Those signals that appeared disappeared. Various chart types were tried with no improvement. ALL EMAILS TO VALTOS WERE NOT ANSWERED. There is NO SUPPORT whatever.

Last Updated on February 3, 2022

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts