NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Vinny E-Mini & Algobox Review TRADE ROOM

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Analytic with 122 posts (165 thanks)
    2. looks_two bobwest with 56 posts (241 thanks)
    3. looks_3 goodoboy with 45 posts (19 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Big Mike with 26 posts (129 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Neo1 with 8.8 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Big Mike with 5 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 bobwest with 4.3 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Analytic with 1.4 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 183,140 views
    2. thumb_up 1,258 thanks given
    3. group 96 followers
    1. forum 479 posts
    2. attach_file 157 attachments

Search this Thread

Vinny E-Mini & Algobox Review TRADE ROOM

TheTradeSlinger 
Huntington WV

Experience: Advanced
Platform: TradeStation
Trading: ES, CL
Thanks Given: 877
Thanks Received: 682

@Big_Mike, @bobwest

The scammers have posted this video attacking futures.io directly... why is this thread still allowed?

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
How to apply profiles
Traders Hideout
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
31 thanks
Spoo-nalysis ES e-mini futures S&P 500
29 thanks
Tao te Trade: way of the WLD
24 thanks
Bigger Wins or Fewer Losses?
20 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
17 thanks

bobwest 
Western Florida
Site Moderator

Platform: Sierra Chart
Trading: ES, YM
Frequency: Several times daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 57,452
Thanks Received: 26,278

TheTradeSlinger View Post
This was in 2018... how is this thread still going....

TheTradeSlinger View Post
@Big_Mike, @bobwest

The scammers have posted this video attacking futures.io directly... why is this thread still allowed?

Because this is not Vinny's thread, it is a vendor review thread started by another member, and it exists in order for members to be able to look up the experiences of others with that vendor and to post about their own, as is the case with all vendor review threads.

It is not here to provide an avenue for the vendor and does not belong to the vendor. It is about the vendor.

These threads are important parts of futures.io, because they provide information that does not come from the vendor. As in this case, they are moderated to make sure that site rules are followed. Vinny was banned because he broke forum rules on self-promotion, which a vendor is not allowed to do. It is still not his thread, and deleting it would mean that reviews by others would no longer be available as a check against vendor claims.

I believe that Vinny wants it down, because he doesn't like what people have said about him here. Which does not matter to futures.io in the slightest, either way.

Your frustration with the spamming is understandable, but please just leave the moderation to the mods to handle.

Thanks.

Bob.

When one door closes, another opens.
-- Cervantes, Don Quixote

Analytic 
New York NY/United States

Platform: Multicharts, TS, TOS
Trading: Futures, Options, Stocks
Thanks Given: 73
Thanks Received: 223

I want to clear up some things that Vinny Emini is saying on youtube about his ALGOBOX C2 Track record:

Fact #1: He claims the C2 server went down but he has no proof of that. [Collective2 doesn't give out its network and server logs for security reasons most likely]

Fact #2: He shows a copy of his browser window with a C2 URL and a message saying 'something went wrong..' He shows this in a discord post date stamped 12/26/19 (see image)

Fact #3: The huge loss Vinny took in his C2 trading happened somewhere between 10/23/19 and 10/28/19 (see image)

Fact #4: Vinny says other people in his room verified that they couldn't reach the C2 server either but we know that Vinny pays the people in his Algobox salesroom to market Algobox so
they can't exactly be trusted here (see images) . Also there is no time verification to correlate any C2 connect problem he may have had with the time of his actual C2 trading

Fact #5: C2 has issues from time to time. These are well known and I even tweeted about it. Vinny knew about the C2 throttle issue and other C2 issues back in May when he ran a fake trading contest
against Macrohedged. (see images)

Fact #6: Even if Vinny couldn't connect to C2 at some point between 10/23/19 and 10/28/19 He still needs to show proof that this problem caused him to not be able to close his trade
(or that he did close his trade on the NT side and that the C2 server left it open).
Simply put does the timestamp of Vinny's C2 connect failure correlate with the time period in which he was attempting to close his trade?
Without both client and server error logs it is impossible to know.

FACT #7: I gave Vinny 2 ways in which he could prove to everyone that he is a profitable trader and I even said I would make the ALGOBOX C2 Trading video private if he could show proof
of either 1) His final standing in a professional regulated and audited trading contest or 2) Two years of audited trading records with an accountant sign off certifying that he was not hedging
with any of his other trading accounts.

The fact that he decided to defame me and lie about me on youtube and discord instead of showing his verified long term trading results is a HUGE RED FLAG that the entire trading community should take note of.

Analytic 

Here are some of Vinny Emini's responses to my ALGOBOX C2 Trading Fact List:

You may want to read through them before deciding if you want to buy a trading algo from this guy.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image_217.png
Views:	115
Size:	145.2 KB
ID:	318705   Click image for larger version

Name:	image_179.png
Views:	106
Size:	39.7 KB
ID:	318706  
Thanked by:
 jakedarby 
San Antonio TX/US

Experience: Beginner
Platform: SC,Tastyworks
Trading: MES/Options
Thanks Given: 65
Thanks Received: 25

Analytic View Post
Here are some of Vinny Emini's responses to my ALGOBOX C2 Trading Fact List:

You may want to read through them before deciding if you want to buy a trading algo from this guy.

Yeah he's cringe but you seem obsessed. You two are meant for each other.

Thanked by:

Analytic 

jakedarby View Post
Yeah he's cringe but you seem obsessed. You two are meant for each other.

Would you have preferred if I never posted anything about ALGOBOX C2 performance?

Thanked by:
 Jumpup78327 
New York, New York/USA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader, Tradovate
Trading: ES, NQ
Thanks Given: 9
Thanks Received: 29

I tried Algobox as well note this software requires hefty hardware I bought a desktop because my laptop(a gaming pc replacement) would stall and it still wasnt enough you have to basically configure your PC to just use Algobox. I knew of his tendency to anger by Vinny so i kept quiet I found that most of the things that i liked about the software I could find free or cheaper Crosses I use Mzpack Big Trades. I would not buy this software for the simple fact is that he at anytime can simply revoke your license for something you said as has been shown in this thread. The unique things are the Harmonics which does projections i found that these projections change by the 1minute. I was finally banned for simply correcting a statement he made about someone he had conflict with.

Bottomline: I think Vinny has a useful trading outlook and you can probably take some pointers from him such as using leverage. I think he is a good trader as well his most recent warrior trader vs algobox series but he is very volatile the software needs tuned hardcore hardware(min i7-10700K dedicated graphics card needed) remove onenote and other software on PC. Like i said you can find the free or less expensive alternatives to most of his tools only the harmonic was unmatched

Thanked by:

Analytic 

caacapital View Post
I tried Algobox as well note this software requires hefty hardware I bought a desktop because my laptop(a gaming pc replacement) would stall and it still wasnt enough you have to basically configure your PC to just use Algobox. I knew of his tendency to anger by Vinny so i kept quiet I found that most of the things that i liked about the software I could find free or cheaper Crosses I use Mzpack Big Trades. I would not buy this software for the simple fact is that he at anytime can simply revoke your license for something you said as has been shown in this thread. The unique things are the Harmonics which does projections i found that these projections change by the 1minute. I was finally banned for simply correcting a statement he made about someone he had conflict with.

Bottomline: I think Vinny has a useful trading outlook and you can probably take some pointers from him such as using leverage. I think he is a good trader as well his most recent warrior trader vs algobox series but he is very volatile the software needs tuned hardcore hardware(min i7-10700K dedicated graphics card needed) remove onenote and other software on PC. Like i said you can find the free or less expensive alternatives to most of his tools only the harmonic was unmatched

'only the harmonic was unmatched'

How do you know it's unmatched? or that the harmonics match the correct market frequency? Even if it actually uses a fuzzy logic engine and does some real time PRZ adjustments how do
you know that the adjusted PRZ frequency is anywhere near the market frequency that gives the best risk adjusted return?

Analytic 

How retail trading scams work:

Ev5saWjXAAMD5kz[1]

Analytic 

Analytic View Post
I want to clear up some things that Vinny Emini is saying on youtube about his ALGOBOX C2 Track record:

Fact #1: He claims the C2 server went down but he has no proof of that. [Collective2 doesn't give out its network and server logs for security reasons most likely]

Fact #2: He shows a copy of his browser window with a C2 URL and a message saying 'something went wrong..' He shows this in a discord post date stamped 12/26/19 (see image)

Fact #3: The huge loss Vinny took in his C2 trading happened somewhere between 10/23/19 and 10/28/19 (see image)

Fact #4: Vinny says other people in his room verified that they couldn't reach the C2 server either but we know that Vinny pays the people in his Algobox salesroom to market Algobox so
they can't exactly be trusted here (see images) . Also there is no time verification to correlate any C2 connect problem he may have had with the time of his actual C2 trading

Fact #5: C2 has issues from time to time. These are well known and I even tweeted about it. Vinny knew about the C2 throttle issue and other C2 issues back in May when he ran a fake trading contest
against Macrohedged. (see images)

Fact #6: Even if Vinny couldn't connect to C2 at some point between 10/23/19 and 10/28/19 He still needs to show proof that this problem caused him to not be able to close his trade
(or that he did close his trade on the NT side and that the C2 server left it open).
Simply put does the timestamp of Vinny's C2 connect failure correlate with the time period in which he was attempting to close his trade?
Without both client and server error logs it is impossible to know.

FACT #7: I gave Vinny 2 ways in which he could prove to everyone that he is a profitable trader and I even said I would make the ALGOBOX C2 Trading video private if he could show proof
of either 1) His final standing in a professional regulated and audited trading contest or 2) Two years of audited trading records with an accountant sign off certifying that he was not hedging
with any of his other trading accounts.

The fact that he decided to defame me and lie about me on youtube and discord instead of showing his verified long term trading results is a HUGE RED FLAG that the entire trading community should take note of.

Vinny released some updated info from his 2019 hidden archives:

The image from his 2019 archive shows he had what appears to be a C2 connection issue on 10/23/2019 However this does NOT confirm that it was due to a C2 server issue per se.
It also does NOT show that the error had timestamp correlation with his trading time although he has audio to go with it still I can't timestamp verify the audio to 10/23/2019.
Also He had throttling errors on 10/16/19 and also back in May of 2019 so it is his fault that he continued to use a trading platform that was spitting out errors.
What's funny is some days he made money with C2 despite the throttling errors but he still blames the C2 throttling errors on the days when he had losses.
So Vinny's C2 Green Days are due to Vinny's skills and Algobox. Vinny's C2 Red days are because of the C2 throttling errors and C2 unproven 'Server issues'.

Last Updated on April 17, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts