NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Vinny E-Mini & Algobox Review TRADE ROOM

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Analytic with 120 posts (162 thanks)
    2. looks_two bobwest with 56 posts (241 thanks)
    3. looks_3 goodoboy with 45 posts (19 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Big Mike with 26 posts (129 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Neo1 with 8.8 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Big Mike with 5 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 bobwest with 4.3 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Analytic with 1.4 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 177,501 views
    2. thumb_up 1,244 thanks given
    3. group 96 followers
    1. forum 474 posts
    2. attach_file 152 attachments

Search this Thread

Vinny E-Mini & Algobox Review TRADE ROOM

Analytic 
New York NY/United States

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Multicharts, TS, TOS
Trading: Futures, Options, Stocks
Thanks Given: 70
Thanks Received: 220

jakedarby View Post
What exactly are you exposing? Although extremely rude, he has debunked you in 5 videos which I have to admit were entertaining. I have not purchased Algobox nor am I affiliated with Vinny in any way.

He hasn't debunked anything about me. I ask real questions and once in a great while he has a real answer which I just updated my twitter feed with recently.
Most of his rants about me are just lies and defamation where he claims falsely that certain userids are mine without any proof. I'm more than happy to answer any real questions you may have.

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index
NexusFi Journal Challenge - April 2024
Feedback and Announcements
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
My NT8 Volume Profile Split by Asian/Euro/Open
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
38 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
27 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
19 thanks
The Program
18 thanks

TheOldGreyWolf 
Houston, TX, USA

Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: In Kinetick We Trust
Trading: Stocks, Futures, Currency
Thanks Given: 32
Thanks Received: 11

GO ES View Post
LOL....I have never received a referral from Vinny as I said in my review. I have never received a dime from him or his company. If I ever got a referral from Vinny, I would return it as I owe him so much more than referrals.

I have not gotten a referral either, folks that want to see what the system is all about should just go watch the training videos. In every system there is a learning curve and your account has ups or downs as you find your way and even when you find your way, stuff happens. After reading all 17 pages or so and I learned a lot about how challenging it is to review vendors products. IMHO folks need to check out the videos and techniques, they are very pragmatic ways to manage risk, set-ups, and components of a complete trading system. Some of the posts are years old and things have improved for new users these days and getting better with every update. Maybe the moderators can review the first 6 lessons videos on 2X speed, they will recognize a lot of sound trading and mentoring strategies that are very pragmatic for new traders. I also agree with your earlier post I don't think you can buy everything included for what Vinny typically charges, it is a great value to me at least. Take care.

Thanked by:

Analytic 

GO ES View Post
I'm just not sure why you are even in this thread if you have never even tried AlgoBox. How do you even have any opinion on this matter?

I wish the moderators on this forum would just remove or ban you....I believe you are the problem with this locker room banter as you have posted the most reply's on this thread.....just uncalled for in my opinion.

I just found GO ES in Vinny's room:

GO ES = GP in the Algobox discord room , These posts are to show everyone who this GO ES/GP person really is.

Thanked by:

Analytic 

GO ES View Post
@Analytic you have a real problem man....why do you keep beating a dead horse. I already stated that I am a member there and do believe you are the root of all the evil in this thread. Just stop and go on with your life already.

I just want to keep traders from losing their money in these retail trading scams they keep buying. How is that a problem? If I can save one trader from financial ruin all these posts will be worth it.

If someone wants to buy algobox don't you think they should get verified proof that at least one Algobox trader is profitable with it over the long term (2 years at least)?

I'm the only one showing Vinny's full C2 record that he keeps hiding. I even offered Vinny a way forward for him in which I would make that video private.

Open question to all: Is it evil to reveal the full truth? Would people here prefer that I hide the truth and keep silent?

Thanked by:
 SpeculatorSeth   is a Vendor

Thanks Given: 22
Thanks Received: 1,018

It is quite common for such large scale scams led by psychopaths/narcissists to have a small group of dedicated followers willing to do the bidding of their leader. Psychologists call them flying monkeys. Again we saw this behavior during the now deleted reddit thread. He has sent his flying monkeys to harass me during my livestream on more than one occasion as well.

It is a regular occurrence for people to message me and apologize for what they said while under Vinny's influence. Vinny spends so much time disparaging me that I'm often the first place defectors come. Analytic was one of the first such victims to share their story with me, and I hear a new stories almost every month. That's literally the only reason I know as much about what is going on. People continue to come to me sharing information.

So of course the flying monkeys have decided to descend on the thread. It's probably best to deny any account younger than a year from posting on this thread to stop Vinny's attempted social media manipulation. I hope at some point the flying monkeys realize how they are being used to harass innocent people. Vinny only cares about himself, and at some point in the future he'll probably be attacking you too. You may think assisting his psychopathy will somehow benefit you. I can promise that won't be the case when his actions finally catch up with him. If you post information about his lies and scheming now maybe authorities will go easy on you.

I look forward to being in the Netflix documentary.

- SpeculatorSeth
Thanked by:

TheTradeSlinger 
Huntington WV

Platform: TradeStation
Trading: ES, CL
Thanks Given: 877
Thanks Received: 682

LOL how is this absolute scam of a thread still up?

Thanked by:

TheTradeSlinger 
Huntington WV

This is so clearly a scam that it's embarrassing to witness people falling for it.

From the million lines, million colors charts to the non-native-English speaking fake YouTube comments that all magically happen to be in total support of the scammer to the simple idea of SELLING A WORKING ALGO TO OTHER PEOPLE...

It's actually laugh out loud funny.

I hope Futures.io will find the right step in getting rid of this scammer from the website.

jakedarby 
San Antonio TX/US

Experience: Beginner
Platform: SC,Tastyworks
Trading: MES/Options
Thanks Given: 65
Thanks Received: 25

TheTradeSlinger View Post
This is so clearly a scam that it's embarrassing to witness people falling for it.

From the million lines, million colors charts to the non-native-English speaking fake YouTube comments that all magically happen to be in total support of the scammer to the simple idea of SELLING A WORKING ALGO TO OTHER PEOPLE...

It's actually laugh out loud funny.

I hope Futures.io will find the right step in getting rid of this scammer from the website.

Can’t take you serious anymore after idolizing a sim trader lol

Thanked by:

TheTradeSlinger 
Huntington WV

jakedarby View Post
Can’t take you serious anymore after idolizing a sim trader lol

Lol no worries, I don't take your kind seriously either.

TheTradeSlinger 
Huntington WV

Big Mike View Post
Vinny was banned for self promotion. He was permitted, as any vendor is, to defend themselves or answer questions in a vendor thread.

But he is not permitted to blatantly violate our rules for self promotion, with complete disregard for our community.

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

This was in 2018... how is this thread still going....

Last Updated on February 15, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts