NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Vinny E-Mini & Algobox Review TRADE ROOM

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Analytic with 120 posts (162 thanks)
    2. looks_two bobwest with 56 posts (241 thanks)
    3. looks_3 goodoboy with 45 posts (19 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Big Mike with 26 posts (129 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Neo1 with 8.8 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Big Mike with 5 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 bobwest with 4.3 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Analytic with 1.4 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 177,501 views
    2. thumb_up 1,244 thanks given
    3. group 96 followers
    1. forum 474 posts
    2. attach_file 152 attachments

Vinny E-Mini & Algobox Review TRADE ROOM

gause8 
new York

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja trader
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 15
Thanks Received: 19

This guy is a complete fraud he want people to donate $10.00 + for (coffee donation) like every 10 minutes. quoting bible scriptures to get people to join his cult of followers and selling freeing indicators and making many fake account like the one he has on here here (now)

I have been a big supported of Futures.oi and I know good people on this site create some of the best indicators and share them for members and dont like to see there hard work being sold and they get none the credit. He also attack other people that he dont and ask other people to attack other traders that don't want to join his cult of traders. (This is all my opinion). please be ware.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
New Micros: Ultra 10-Year & Ultra T-Bond -- Live Now
Treasury Notes and Bonds
Are there any eval firms that allow you to sink to your …
Traders Hideout
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
The space time continuum and the dynamics of a financial …
Emini and Emicro Index

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
61 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
38 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
26 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
19 thanks
The Program
18 thanks

Neo1 
Christchurch, New Zealand

Experience: Beginner
Platform: SC
Broker: IB, BC, Dx Feed
Trading: US Equities
Thanks Given: 471
Thanks Received: 531

Neo1 View Post
Before you read any further, I'd just like to say that I have no association with this particular trade room, apart from tuning in every day for FREE as a community member. I've also been around long enough and spent enough time in trade rooms to know the good from the bad. I generally dislike vendors and trade rooms.

IMO this trade room is something special, I've never really seen anything like it. Best of all it's free for anyone. No sign ups or "free trials" just free live streaming every day from 8:45am EST via Youtube's new beta streaming service( there's actually a small delay due to Youtube encoding)

The guy who runs it( Vinny) would be one of the best discretionary traders I've seen , he also shares and educates you on all his discretionary strategies in real time, while he's trading . On top of that he runs automated strategies( or bots) that run almost 24/5. He codes everything himself, does daily performance reviews/ optimizes daily and runs it all through Ninja Trader.( These are proprietary and not shared if you want the bots real-time alerts you have to pay for them- I've got no idea the costing here, it's not something I have considered)

What I like is that he doesn't mislead newbie traders down some BS path. He is a firm believer that it takes most people 10,000 hours of screen time before they really become successful( The same applies to any field). He also recommends that starting capital to trade ES should be 25k, with minimum of 8-10k

The room is full of genuine wisdom & funny quirks, along with all the NERD(Never Ending Radical Dude) stuff you would expect from a coder sitting in front of 6 monitors- Sometimes while in a frustrating trade he will take a breather and start playing Battlefield

The target for the room is $1,000,000 p/a, with daily targets of 4k, trading up to 80 contracts with a max draw drawdown of 15k per day( 5% of his account).

I've seen max drawdown get hit around FOMC( I think it's happened once this year), I've also seen him make 14k in a day, last Thursday-

Some of you regulars/ or ES traders should check out the room one day and see what you think @Inletcap @BarfMcGee @puma @Okina @michaelleemoore @steve2222

Link to live room ->[yt]https://www.youtube.com/c/VinnyEMini/live[/yt]

I feel obligated to update this post- I don't want to go misleading anyone here and I don't want to go attacking Vinnie either.

Firstly, I'm not an advocate for ANY live trade room, AND I'm in no way affiliated with this room or part of any of the paid services on offer. However, I will still occasionally visit the "free" room towards the end of RTH- Personally, I find it entertaining.

When I made my initial post, full access to the room was free, now it's a $500 per month premium- which I think is over the top and in no way justifiable (No trade room is worth that much IMO). Not many seasoned traders would spend that amount on a live trade room, so all you are going to get is newbies who think they have stumbled upon the Holy grail.

I was never in the room to copy trades or learn a new approach, it was more for engagement & entertainment, which the room certainly excels at- I found it more engaging than any live trade room I have ever been in. I also warmed to the idea of a community of traders, much like that of Futures.io.

However, I feel as though I was misled on the premise of the room, which was supposedly geared towards building a community of traders. Charging $500 per month for a live room( and 10k for a course/ mentorship) is never going to build a community of traders. Your typical newbie trader can barely afford to fund an account( apparently a lot of them can't even afford an FIO Elite Membership), let alone spend $500 per month/ 10k on a course- while your experienced/ profitable trader knows better, and probably has a wee chuckle to himself thinking he was once impressionable enough to be seduced into something like this.

I'm not saying the room should have stayed "FREE", however, it's disappointing to see such an aggressive pricing structure that certainly doesn't favor any sort of community movement. From a business perspective, I think the room could have become more sustainable in the long run if a different model was used with a more favorable pricing structure. The room already had the "Blue Ocean" style concept but appears to have sunk into the red sea.

And don't think I'm some kind of FREEloader, it's more the idea of creating value by charging less, so you end up with a larger more diverse, loyal community, who back each other up and help each other out.

It also doesn't help that Vinnie seems to constantly be in some kind of "beef" with someone, which is damaging to the integrity of the room and no doubt emotionally taxing on himself (at the moment he’s in some war with another YouTube "live” trade room", before that he was battling with an ex-moderator of his own room). This kind of drama creates a toxic environment for any newbie trader.

If Donald Trump ran a trade room, this would most definitely be it. Although you don't really want to vote for him, you definitely don't want to vote for hilary. So to put it back into context - You know any live trade room is a bit of sham, however, if you had to go into one, it might as well be this one.

To conclude; I like Vinnie, however, I don't like the direction the room has taken, and I wouldn't recommend for a newbie trader to go breaking their bank just for a seat in the room. If the room were still free, then I would still recommend that everyone check it out

"Free markets work because they allow people to be lucky, thanks to aggressive trial and error, not by giving rewards or incentives for skill. The strategy is, then, to tinker as much as possible and try to collect as many Black Swan opportunities as you can"
Started this thread

wshi88 
Santa Barbara, CA

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: ZB
Thanks Given: 30
Thanks Received: 102

I just popped in to his room today and saw he is down $110K.

He and his moderators blamed it on the OPEC news.

I just don't think he trades real money, no serious trader will let draw down run this big, unless it's paper money.

Also, the account name he uses is "LIVE something", I'm almost certain that's a simulate account. Yes, you can create a simulate account with any name you give.

I know account names thru Dorman (Ninjatrader Broker) is something like "Your real name!Mirus!M1234".

I also don't like his "average down" way of trading, that's a disaster waiting to happen, such as today.

He's now charging about 8K for mentor-ship program.

He also has over 20 different domain names under his belt. Do real traders need that many domain names? Only marketers do.

Thanked by:

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,173
Thanks Received: 101,537

Wake up people. Wake up!

Sent from my phone

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal

forgiven 
Fletcher NC
Market Wizard

Platform: nijia trader
Broker: A.M.P. I.Q. ....C.Q.G.
Trading: ym es
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Days
Thanks Given: 287
Thanks Received: 580

any one using a trading robot... on you tube... this is lola ...he=ha ..gas

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal
Thanked by:

usdivers 
Darwin

Platform: Ninjatrader
Thanks Given: 54
Thanks Received: 42

gause8 View Post
This guy is a complete fraud he want people to donate $10.00 + for (coffee donation) like every 10 minutes. quoting bible scriptures to get people to join his cult of followers and selling freeing indicators and making many fake account like the one he has on here here (now)

I have been a big supported of Futures.oi and I know good people on this site create some of the best indicators and share them for members and dont like to see there hard work being sold and they get none the credit. He also attack other people that he dont and ask other people to attack other traders that don't want to join his cult of traders. (This is all my opinion). please be ware.

Hey guys, thanks for all the feedback both positive and negative about this trading site. It is my own fault becoming involved with this trading room before doing my due diligence.

I had basically heard from word of mouth around the internet that Vinnie was one of the best discretionary traders on the internet. I would say I am no where near the best, however I do ok from day to day, however always room for improvement. As a result, I thought I would check out the premium room for a month, and see first hand what all the hype was about.

Well...I did not even get past day 1...he may well be the "best"...however he has some serious issues in regards to people skills. I had some technical difficulties on day 1 trying to get access, and I am the first to admit that I am not a computer expert, however I would still rate my abilities above average. I don't know this guy from a bar of soap...however when asked for assistance...my request was met with ridicule and was belittled.

Please see below in regards to emails from this guy:

Eagles sore with eagles.... cluckers with cluckers.... go get back to clucking. You don't have what it takes to succeed here. So here's a free mentorship lesson: Do yourself a favor and stop trading. You don't have the mental capacity, or stamina to handle trading, and don't fool yourself about thick skin. You're thin and low IQ. You've done right by quitting before you've begun. Congrats.

I'm the best for a reason. It's your lack of understanding and impatience that makes you unworthy. You need hand holding. This ain't the place for chicken heads like you

See ya clown.
-VM

P.S. Yeah, I AM a Christian. That means I'm saved not perfect. And I was made differently by an amazing Creator. And I run hotter than you and others. So. What. It makes me good at what I do. But you sir, simply suck. Toodles troll.

Here is a further email from him after I requested a refund through Paypal...

Going to waste a little more time on you.... so that you can "look at YOURSELF in the mirror and have a hard look"... and see what a tiny mind you are. You said – and I quote: " but but but nobody said any specifics on what type of youtube account you are suppose to have".... um... yea, yea we did. Every email you got said it was very important to get the YouTube account right.... You are just a bad person who needs hand holding and whines when things aren’t' perfect for them. You must be single. It's ok. You low IQ’ers don't belong in our crew. Here is the evidence you missed and this is in other emails you've received as well, but I'll not waste more time trying to explain things you'll never understand or experience. Best of luck in life. But do yourself a favor and don’t trade. You will lose. You are a 95%er for sure, see the screenshot below with what you feel you were not told or hand held with. And I and 2 other moderators also VERY clearly said, don’t use your sub accounts when you were in the live room today. You simply refused to listen. Likely…. You are an idiot. But also likely, you also already knew that as others have not wanted to deal with you either. You don’t have what it takes to thrive here. Markets will eat you as a snack. And…. You’re an asshole, and not even a good one. And there’s only room enough for one of those around here, and that’s me. You’re out. See ya!

Like I said, I do not know this guy...but inside 6 hours of my difficulties...he has clearly made this personal. I am hoping that Paypal will take all this in consideration and give me back my fees...will see what happens.

Be careful guys...just saying.

TheShrike 
Bridgeport, Ct

Experience: None
Broker: Tasty
Trading: Fops
Thanks Given: 1,588
Thanks Received: 922

Don't worry about it - he spelled soar wrong.

rintin2x 
salt lake utah

Platform: Sierra Chart
Broker: CQG
Thanks Given: 634
Thanks Received: 542

TheShrike View Post
Don't worry about it - he spelled soar wrong.

rintin2x 
salt lake utah

Platform: Sierra Chart
Broker: CQG
Thanks Given: 634
Thanks Received: 542

usdivers View Post
Hey guys, thanks for all the feedback both positive and negative about this trading site. It is my own fault becoming involved with this trading room before doing my due diligence.

I had basically heard from word of mouth around the internet that Vinnie was one of the best discretionary traders on the internet. I would say I am no where near the best, however I do ok from day to day, however always room for improvement. As a result, I thought I would check out the premium room for a month, and see first hand what all the hype was about.

Well...I did not even get past day 1...he may well be the "best"...however he has some serious issues in regards to people skills. I had some technical difficulties on day 1 trying to get access, and I am the first to admit that I am not a computer expert, however I would still rate my abilities above average. I don't know this guy from a bar of soap...however when asked for assistance...my request was met with ridicule and was belittled.

Please see below in regards to emails from this guy:

Eagles sore with eagles.... cluckers with cluckers.... go get back to clucking. You don't have what it takes to succeed here. So here's a free mentorship lesson: Do yourself a favor and stop trading. You don't have the mental capacity, or stamina to handle trading, and don't fool yourself about thick skin. You're thin and low IQ. You've done right by quitting before you've begun. Congrats.

I'm the best for a reason. It's your lack of understanding and impatience that makes you unworthy. You need hand holding. This ain't the place for chicken heads like you

See ya clown.
-VM

P.S. Yeah, I AM a Christian. That means I'm saved not perfect. And I was made differently by an amazing Creator. And I run hotter than you and others. So. What. It makes me good at what I do. But you sir, simply suck. Toodles troll.

Here is a further email from him after I requested a refund through Paypal...

Going to waste a little more time on you.... so that you can "look at YOURSELF in the mirror and have a hard look"... and see what a tiny mind you are. You said – and I quote: " but but but nobody said any specifics on what type of youtube account you are suppose to have".... um... yea, yea we did. Every email you got said it was very important to get the YouTube account right.... You are just a bad person who needs hand holding and whines when things aren’t' perfect for them. You must be single. It's ok. You low IQ’ers don't belong in our crew. Here is the evidence you missed and this is in other emails you've received as well, but I'll not waste more time trying to explain things you'll never understand or experience. Best of luck in life. But do yourself a favor and don’t trade. You will lose. You are a 95%er for sure, see the screenshot below with what you feel you were not told or hand held with. And I and 2 other moderators also VERY clearly said, don’t use your sub accounts when you were in the live room today. You simply refused to listen. Likely…. You are an idiot. But also likely, you also already knew that as others have not wanted to deal with you either. You don’t have what it takes to thrive here. Markets will eat you as a snack. And…. You’re an asshole, and not even a good one. And there’s only room enough for one of those around here, and that’s me. You’re out. See ya!

Like I said, I do not know this guy...but inside 6 hours of my difficulties...he has clearly made this personal. I am hoping that Paypal will take all this in consideration and give me back my fees...will see what happens.

Be careful guys...just saying.

What I found funny about this is that he spent so much time writing nasty letter instead of using the time to support you. Sorry to hear this, but I always believe (trading wise) losing your own money when you’re trying hard to do it yourself feels better than still losing money after spending another money for mentorship because extra expectation.

Thanked by:

cory 
virginia

Platform: ninja
Trading: NQ
Thanks Given: 877
Thanks Received: 8,090

just read this thread for the first time, if trump ran a trading room he will sound exactly like the room owner.

Last Updated on February 15, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts