NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Vinny E-Mini & Algobox Review TRADE ROOM

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Analytic with 120 posts (162 thanks)
    2. looks_two bobwest with 56 posts (241 thanks)
    3. looks_3 goodoboy with 45 posts (19 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Big Mike with 26 posts (129 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Neo1 with 8.8 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Big Mike with 5 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 bobwest with 4.3 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Analytic with 1.4 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 177,695 views
    2. thumb_up 1,244 thanks given
    3. group 96 followers
    1. forum 474 posts
    2. attach_file 152 attachments

Vinny E-Mini & Algobox Review TRADE ROOM

goodoboy
Houston

Thanks Given: 344
Thanks Received: 246

bobwest View Post
@goodoboy, the question has come up, and I know you have responded, but I have been asked to ask you whether you are either Vinny or someone working for Vinny or marketing for Vinny.

I cautioned @gammarisktrader on the subject previously, but the issue there was about making an accusation, which is a matter of rudeness. This is just a question, meant to get your answer down clearly.

I understand that someone who has doubts will not be satisfied, but that is fine. It will be down in plain view.

Thanks.

Bob.

Hello Bob,

No sir, I am not Vinny, for certainty and I am not marketing for Vinny. lol but he may be scamming and seems pretty mean in the discord.

I am marketing for another man? Not in a million a years. This sounds weak, and I am not a weak man.

Just to prove I am not marketing for Vinny and not trading his Algobox here is my SIM trading account with my name on it from yesterday and few more days trading the NQ, CL, and GC and scalping my butt off trying to triple my account so I can go LIVE with real money. A friend showed me Vinny a few months ago, and I am just getting time to see him trading on youtube. I just came here to see what other professional traders thought of this and if it was a good investment for me.

My name is on the sim account.

https://prnt.sc/20xq9ms

https://prnt.sc/20xqaul

https://prnt.sc/20xqaxz

Matter of fact, I saw and hear this man cuss out his own paying members. Listen for 2 minutes. I am done. Not buying nothing from this guy.

I will just stay in SIM and do my own thing and keep practicing what I am doing. It is too hard to trust stuff out here. It is best I just stay in SIM until I get profitable with my own trading style.

I will keep programming and back test my own fresh idea I think makes money. Life is just easier that way.

I appreciate the help Bob and keeping me on track.

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Deepmoney LLM
Elite Quantitative GenAI/LLM
Futures True Range Report
The Elite Circle
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Ninja Mobile Trader VPS (ninjamobiletrader.com)
Trading Reviews and Vendors

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Get funded firms 2023/2024 - Any recommendations or word …
60 thanks
Funded Trader platforms
43 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
24 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
22 thanks
The Program
19 thanks

bobwest 
Western Florida
Site Moderator

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Sierra Chart
Trading: ES, YM
Frequency: Several times daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 57,343
Thanks Received: 26,267

goodoboy View Post
Hello Bob,

Thanks for the information sir. I am glad you showed me this. I think its best I just not trust anyone selling me to something, better yet just stop looking and keep on watching the charts like I am doing and starring at price, trading sim, and keep on programming and back testing my own trading ideas.

I think you are correct, if he is making so much money, why sell it? Also, Vinny have no 3rd party audit verification of his track record. If he has so much money, he can afford a 3rd party audit of his trades.

I'm glad you have recognized this. Yes, others can help, yes they can show us things, but no one can just hand us the way to trade -- even if their way works for them, we have to find our own.

It's just the way it is.

Glad you figured out Vinny.

Bob.

When one door closes, another opens.
-- Cervantes, Don Quixote
Thanked by:

goodoboy
Houston

bobwest View Post
I'm glad you have recognized this. Yes, others can help, yes they can show us things, but no one can just hand us the way to trade -- even if their way works for them, we have to find our own.

It's just the way it is.

Glad you figured out Vinny.

Bob.

Thank you so much Bob. I appreciate it fully. Thanks for keep me on track.

Yes, you are right. If it is to be, it is up to me. Thanks,

Thanked by:

Analytic 
New York NY/United States

Platform: Multicharts, TS, TOS
Trading: Futures, Options, Stocks
Thanks Given: 70
Thanks Received: 220

goodoboy View Post
Good Morning Analytic,

Thank you for this post. I took some time to review your response again in detail.

Help me out with a few questions please.

Why is NT8 trade executions important for validation? Can you explain this? Just trying to understand how trade executions is needed to validate Vinny trades

https://prnt.sc/20xobl8 example of trade executions

https://prnt.sc/20xo9xb here is Vinny equity curve during the contest.

So are you saying that Vinny could have delayed data feed in SIM he is taking trades with and recording for viewers while watching the real time data feed to time the trades for a win?

Thank you,

Hey it looks like you already came to your own conclusion about Algobox. If you still need answers to these questions please reach out to me in my discord room. Thanks.

Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal
Thanked by:

Jumpup78327 
New York, New York/USA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader, Tradovate
Trading: ES, NQ
Thanks Given: 9
Thanks Received: 29

goodoboy View Post
Hello Bob,

Matter of fact, I saw and hear this man cuss out his own paying members. Listen for 2 minutes. I am done. Not buying nothing from this guy.

I will just stay in SIM and do my own thing and keep practicing what I am doing. It is too hard to trust stuff out here. It is best I just stay in SIM until I get profitable with my own trading style.

I will keep programming and back test my own fresh idea I think makes money. Life is just easier that way.

I appreciate the help Bob and keeping me on track.

I was going to ask you how your trial was going. LOL it wouldnt take long for you to see him rage over something that seemed very small in scope(about 10 mins into the video) let alone to a PAYING customer who spent thousands on your system. It wasnt the talking bad i was thinking of it was him just 1 day him seeing you havent wrote a public review or not knowing the names of his plays and disabling your account.

Thanked by:

goodoboy
Houston

caacapital View Post
I was going to ask you how your trial was going. LOL it wouldnt take long for you to see him rage over something that seemed very small in scope(about 10 mins into the video) let alone to a PAYING customer who spent thousands on your system. It wasnt the talking bad i was thinking of it was him just 1 day him seeing you havent wrote a public review or not knowing the names of his plays and disabling your account.

Good Morning caacapital,

Thanks for asking.

Please let me clear the air on the something regarding Vinny. I personally DO NOT care about how Vinny treat other people and his mannerism or how he talks to his member. No disrespect to anyone and thier ethics and morals, .but,...I DO NOT care if Vinny is preaching at church on Sunday morning and selling crack after church to church members and pimping women on Sunday night I care about one thing and one thing only, Just ONE thing ONLY. just ONE thing, Read and listen carefully:

1. Is the $125K profits made From July 2021 to October 2021 in the video below from starting time 47:00 to 55:00 Real or Fake? The answer choices is

A. Yes because of ......?
B. No because of .......?
C. I do not know, but from my experience..........?

I only need responses of A, B, or C.

One more time with great emphasis.

Is the $125K profits made From July 2021 to October 2021 Real or Fake?

Because of my lack of trading experience or lack of experience due to scams out here and people having fake accounts and stuff, I do NOT know. They look real, but like someone said, it could be a delayed data feed or something. So with that being said, I have to pass on Vinny for right now and keep doing what I am doing. But I like the 3rd party audit service for real validation, so I will pass on it for now.

My two friends are testing out the free trial now to see if they can make money with it. I'll see what they say, they trying to make money too. We just care about trading service of real traders who make ALOT of money. We do not get into politics and drama stuff.

Analytic 
New York NY/United States

Platform: Multicharts, TS, TOS
Trading: Futures, Options, Stocks
Thanks Given: 70
Thanks Received: 220

goodoboy View Post
Good Morning caacapital,

Thanks for asking.

Please let me clear the air on the something regarding Vinny. I personally DO NOT care about how Vinny treat other people and his mannerism or how he talks to his member. No disrespect to anyone and thier ethics and morals, .but,...I DO NOT care if Vinny is preaching at church on Sunday morning and selling crack after church to church members and pimping women on Sunday night I care about one thing and one thing only, Just ONE thing ONLY. just ONE thing, Read and listen carefully:

1. Is the $125K profits made From July 2021 to October 2021 in the video below from starting time 47:00 to 55:00 Real or Fake? The answer choices is

A. Yes because of ......?
B. No because of .......?
C. I do not know, but from my experience..........?

I only need responses of A, B, or C.

One more time with great emphasis.

Is the $125K profits made From July 2021 to October 2021 Real or Fake?

Because of my lack of trading experience or lack of experience due to scams out here and people having fake accounts and stuff, I do NOT know. They look real, but like someone said, it could be a delayed data feed or something. So with that being said, I have to pass on Vinny for right now and keep doing what I am doing. But I like the 3rd party audit service for real validation, so I will pass on it for now.

My two friends are testing out the free trial now to see if they can make money with it. I'll see what they say, they trying to make money too. We just care about trading service of real traders who make ALOT of money. We do not get into politics and drama stuff.

Well the only Honest answer is C. From my experience if someone is lying constantly about so many things there is no reason to take their word that their trading is real. It must be fully verified by a regulated 3rd party.

I suspect a delayed feed may have been used. Why won't he get his track record audited by a legit accounting firm?

I suspect he trades mostly in sim and then switches to live trading when he has a bunch of pending algobox sales to close and his potential buyers are demanding some proof of profitability.

So a Hypothetical Example would be:

1) Vinny is trying to close 50K worth of Algobox sales

2) He trades live for 5 days with the following results

Day 1: +2K
Day 2: +6K
Day 3: -10K
Day 4: +1K
Day 5: -3K

He shows his broker statements for days 1,2, 4, 5 which equals +6K

So he shows his buyers a 4 day P&L of +6K but his 5 day P&L is -4K and then he sells 50K worth of algobox software so his final profit is +46K
His 5 day trading loss of -4K becomes a marketing cost for him.

I suspect this is what he is doing. I also suspect that he is trading multiple accounts. He can refute this by showing a verified trading track record by a regulated 3rd party for a 2 year period (2019, 2020).

bobwest 
Western Florida
Site Moderator

Platform: Sierra Chart
Trading: ES, YM
Frequency: Several times daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 57,343
Thanks Received: 26,267

Question for those who know: can Vinny disable your software remotely when he revokes your license? And does he? Is revocation something that happens often, or that people are told will happen often?

I think I read that, but I'm not sure and it obviously matters.

It would not be wrong or improper, if it is in the agreement, for him to turn it off when the license is revoked. But it does affect the question of whether you can just pay your money and not worry about how he treats his members.

And does he revoke it if he bans you from the room? That would tighten the screw a bit, if so.

Bob.

When one door closes, another opens.
-- Cervantes, Don Quixote
Thanked by:

goodoboy
Houston

Analytic View Post
Well the only Honest answer is C. From my experience if someone is lying constantly about so many things there is no reason to take their word that their trading is real. It must be fully verified by a regulated 3rd party.

I suspect a delayed feed may have been used. Why won't he get his track record audited by a legit accounting firm?

I suspect he trades mostly in sim and then switches to live trading when he has a bunch of pending algobox sales to close and his potential buyers are demanding some proof of profitability.

So he shows his buyers a 4 day P&L of +6K but his 5 day P&L is -4K and then he sells 50K worth of algobox software so his final profit is +46K

I suspect this is what he is doing. I also suspect that he is trading multiple accounts. He can refute this by showing a verified trading track record by a regulated 3rd party for a 2 year period (2019, 2020).

Hello Analytic,

I am in agreement with you and beautiful write up.

One thing you said, that sticks with me, ....., he never shows trade executions to compare someone trading real vs delayed sim account.

I am adding in my trading business policy, no 3rd party auditing of track record, no getting my money.

Thank you,

Thanked by:

goodoboy
Houston

Analytic View Post

Hello Analytic,

Can you please refer me to regulated 3rd party trading auditors? This way I know who they are and I can read on them for my own learning.

Thank you,

Thanked by:

Last Updated on February 15, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts